Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Lotham is just as loathsome as I first though, arrogant prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Chloe should not have had a nose job, it is so obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The panel on BOTS are clueless, totally over their heads that she was taking the mick out of Loathan with the dance. Rebecca even said "I don't know why she did that she's got really good dance moves"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Wonder if Lotan ever had a woman tell him no. He's lacking in emotional intelligence, he can't handle women talking to him. He talks over them & eventually explodes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

RobertKK wrote: »

The highlighter doesn't help. If she kept it matte it wouldn't be so obvious. She looks happy though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

No a fan of that Irish one but by god if only there was a warranty on Rebecca.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Oh he's an arrogant fukcer! Saying to Charlotte "Who asked you" :mad::mad:
    Fair play to Isobelle yet again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Oh he's an arrogant fukcer! Saying to Charlotte "Who asked you" Fair play to Isobelle yet again

He said that to Isabelle.

neonsofa wrote: »
    The highlighter doesn't help. If she kept it matte it wouldn't be so obvious. She looks happy though

I dont think it was a deliberate nose job, if at all. It looks like the bridge is semi collapsed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

wyrn wrote: »
    Wonder if Lotan ever had a woman tell him no. He's lacking in emotional intelligence, he can't handle women talking to him. He talks over them & eventually explodes

He does that with everyone, I've noticed. Has to be his voice that is heard. Has to be his way to go. He is predictably the big hard man when arguing with the women though. Weak man.

• Advertisement

I so hope he doesnt break Isabelle.

How can I sleep after that? Still so angry.

How can I sleep after that? Still so angry.

pilly wrote: »

Sorry Isobelle :)

Austin saying he wouldn't speak to a woman like that.
    Some of us just treat everyone equally so we don't have to distinguish if they are male or female.

He can't handle Isabelle, the cowardly prick had to walk away from her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    He does that with everyone, I've noticed. Has to be his voice that is heard. Has to be his way to go. He is predictably the big hard man when arguing with the women though. Weak man.

. .. And walks away when they take him on, how many times have we seen him walk out when someone stands up to him? I've lost count, really soo many times he runs to the garden to talk to his "boys" to reaffirm he was right.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Emmser

Hilarious how jealous Rebecca was of Savannah! How obvious was she?! 'No they don't fancy her', eh yes they do Rebecca! and she has it in for Isabelle because of her with Kieran.

I think tonight was my favourite night of BB so far.

I think tonight was my favourite night of BB so far.

Yep, always takes a week or 2 to kick off. Bit late this year, plus it took my(lots of our) favourite to up the show. She should have been in from the start!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What's Lothian doing wearing Mc Hammer baggy trousers? They're just horrid!

That drove me to distraction while watching.

I dont think it was a deliberate nose job, if at all. It looks like the bridge is semi collapsed :(
    neonsofa wrote: »

Just had a wee google of her. Looks like she overdid it on the nosejobs.
    Had "corrective" one a while ago but has obv had too many done (or too much taken out) and its just collapsed :(

Why are the great british public so blind?

Why are the great british public so blind?
    Have you ever read the Digital Spy BB forum? It's like opposite world in there sometimes. They vehemently despise Rylan and love all the characters like "I'm just an ordinary lass called Chloe". It's like a BOTS panel. I had to stop reading it. One of the posters from here started posting in there last year (can't remember who) and they went mad at her. It was gas.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think loathims career as a "dreamboy" has given him a superiority complex where he thinks all women should be falling at his feet , ogling his body , as they do at those shows . And in that , he would be used to having the control , and power over the women so he can't stand it when someone takes a stance against him . If that makes sense ?

Anyhow , time for me to grab my book(how to survive prison with DK) , tonight was a great laugh , stay safe , night all :)x.

wyrn wrote: »
    Have you ever read the Digital Spy BB forum? It's like opposite world in there sometimes. They vehemently despise Rylan and love all the characters like "I'm just an ordinary lass called Chloe". It's like a BOTS panel. I had to stop reading it. One of the posters from here started posting in there last year (can't remember who) and they went mad at her. It was gas.
    I think it might have been MrsWoman. Wonder if she's watching this series

wyrn wrote:

Ooh I must have a read.

I love Rylan, he was the only one sticking up for Isabelle tonight.

The commenting on her tan has gone too far.

Lotham to win..... GO Lotham!

Waits for attack.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Afaik Savannahs accent is a totally made up one usually called D4 accent.
    Done by middle class students to be cool and throwing in the curse words is to be down with the gang.
    She also adds in some diddle diddle sound to be sure to be sure.

• Advertisement

Lotham to win..... GO Lotham!

Waits for attack.. :eek:

.. ... *tracks ip address *.... Gets in car... .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement