Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Afaik Savannahs accent is a totally made up one usually called D4 accent.
    Done by middle class students to be cool and throwing in the curse words is to be down with the gang.
    She also adds in some diddle diddle sound to be sure to be sure.

Savanna is from the Liberties, her real name is Shauna, Savanna is her stage name.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    .. ... *tracks ip address *.... Gets in car... .

:D interesting finish to the night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Lotham to win..... GO Lotham!

Waits for attack.. :eek:
    :pac:

I can see it now. Lotan is crowned winner but a wild Tom suddenly appears beside Lotan during the interview. Swiftly followed by a chuffin Ellie telling him she's chuffin proud of him whilst sitting on his lap trying to lick his ear. Joe stands by the side, with a tear in his eye, eyeliner running down his cheek as he tells Lotan how proud he is of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Savanna is from the Liberties, her real name is Shauna, Savanna is her stage name.

Yep, as fake as the gang she joined. Remember the (top) model one from Dublin? Someone saw she was in a desk job (secretary) a car sales place like a month or 2 after the show in Dublin.

I'm betting on seeing something similar with her.
    #dontbelivethebull****e

wyrn wrote: »
    :pac:

I can see it now. Lotan is crowned winner but a wild Tom suddenly appears beside Lotan during the interview. Swiftly followed by a chuffin Ellie telling him she's chuffin proud of him whilst sitting on his lap trying to lick his ear. Joe stands by the side, with a tear in his eye, eyeliner running down his cheek as he tells Lotan how proud he is of him.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    Yep, as fake as the gang she joined. Remember the (top) model one for Dublin? Someone saw she was in a desk job (secretary) a car sales place like a month or 2 after the show in Dublin.

I'm betting on seeing something similar with her.
    #dontbelivethebull****e

Oh, I'm so nieve sometimes. I believe almost everything.. I need to be more cinicle (sp) effing spellchecker won't work. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

So she's not actually from D8 but her stage name persona is.?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

RobertKK wrote: »
    If Tom swore on other people's lives, they would probably be dead.

Tom's a muppet but he was telling the truth there tbf as Raph had say You's.

He said: "You's did that!") but then denied it when Tom called on it.

Can't stand Raph he sucks Hanorah's arse 24/7 always running to them telling tales!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Can't stand Raph he sucks Hanorah's arse 24/7 always running to them telling tales!

Yeah I'm gone off him totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just watched the end of the main show there and not really on anyone's side tbh but that Chanelle one is soooooooo damn annoying. There's no comparison between a chocolate fight and deliberately turning the kitchen floor into a ice rink booby trap ffs. They've already had one housemate (a silly bitch, I know) hurt themselves on the floor.

Don't like Lothan either though.... so not bothered.

As for Isabelle though, don't get the love for her tonight at all.

She confronted Lothan and said he "instigated" it all and he shouldn't as he is a '28-year-old man'..... but he didn't instigate it. He was getting ready for bed and Channelle started having a go at him and when he pointed that out to Isabelle, she just said "But yeah, you are a grown man.... over her" and then when he said that earlier she had had a go at him while he was seated and she was standing... she just said "Yeah, but you've had a drink as well".

Come on.... she ain't no hero, she was just looking to have a go at him and started talking out her arse as she did so.

Again, no fan of Lothan, he's a 24 caret knobend as far as I'm concerned, which is maybe why is cock is insured for so much :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,095 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I can see people coping on to Joe after all the boos.
    They will likely distant them selfs from him.

Btw Raph is just in it to play the game.
    If we sent one of you in there well......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

My God hannah is painful to watch. Sauna said it right that you cant do a thing in the house without upsetting someone. The fake rat didn't even scare her in the slightest and she seemed to be fighting on the basis that she could have been traumatised?! As annoying as logan is it's hard not to take his side against her. Chanelle is just like a big dopey kid, I would be in the opposite room to her as much as possible.

Raph stirring it good and proper saying they spilled water on purpose, sneaky boy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Lotan really was a disgrace last night. Trying to get Chanelle thrown out, that is all that was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I'd say they're reluctant to throw her out though, she's involved in everything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Yeah they won't throw her out, I said so last night. She is good viewing and since the series has really struggled in the ratings and for over 12+  days was poor viewing to be honest. So this plays in her favour as they can't really afford to get rid of her unless she does something really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The fake mouse wasn't the issue per se. If you are being the target, and you have someone who says they don't like you, they make it clear they don't like you, you don't get on, why would you do this?
    If you dislike someone but you keep needling them, well then you will get a reaction.

There is bullying going on in that house, there are undertones of racism going on in that house, given they intentionally wet Deborah's bed too. It is the two girls of Nigerian origin that seem to be getting targeted.
    Chanelle and Isabelle are not allowing themselves to get bullied by the popular crew.

Loathan has more than met his match with Isabelle, and I am more than happy for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

there are undertones of racism going on in that house, given they intentionally wet Deborah's bed too.

They didn't intentionally wet the bed. The only things done intentionally last night was the mouse in the bed and the ketchup/sunscreen on the floor.

They didn't intentionally wet the bed. The only things done intentionally last night was the mouse in the bed and the ketchup/sunscreen on the floor.
    I think last night showed how childish and immature they are. Yes the water spilling was an accident but any normal decent person would have been mortified and apologetic. I know I would apologise immediately, try to clean it up and offer the person whose bed it is, to change the sheets. Like it's not that hard. I think Kieran made a half hearted attempt to apologise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

The fake mouse wasn't the issue per se. If you are being the target, and you have someone who says they don't like you, they make it clear they don't like you, you don't get on, why would you do this?
    If you dislike someone but you keep needling them, well then you will get a reaction.

There is bullying going on in that house, there are undertones of racism going on in that house, given they intentionally wet Deborah's bed too. It is the two girls of Nigerian origin that seem to be getting targeted.
    Chanelle and Isabelle are not allowing themselves to get bullied by the popular crew.

Loathan has more than met his match with Isabelle, and I am more than happy for her.

I agree with a lot of this Robert :)

He is a bully, he has made it abundantly clear he doesnt like the sisters so what may be a prank to someone else feels a bit "targeted" when done on the sisters................however, they really aren't helping their cause with him.
    The best remedy for a pillock like him is to ignore him. That would kill him, no attention.

I know but given the tone of the house it feels intentional to the sisters(who I dont like anyway but still :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think last night showed how childish and immature they are. Yes the water spilling was an accident but any normal decent person would have been mortified and apologetic. I know I would apologise immediately, try to clean it up and offer the person whose bed it is, to change the sheets. Like it's not that hard. I think Kieran made a half hearted attempt to apologise.

I agree they should have said it to her straight away and apologied. But to imply the bed wetting was a racist attack is ridiculous.

I agree they should have said it to her straight away and apologied. But to imply the bed wetting was a racist attack is ridiculous.

Playing the race card is really hurting them in the public eye I'd say.
    That, and that fukcing catterwalling she does :eek::pac:

Oh I totally agree. Lotan really does have it in for the sisters but then again, he has it in for anyone who doesn't worship his nipples!

I think Raph is a sneaky sneak. He's deliberately stirring things but running back and gossiping. He's doing that thing (insert the psychological term here that I can't think of) where he says 1 sentence that reinforces what the sisters think, that their (the others) actions are racist. There's a term I can't think of for this. he doesn't harp on about it, just says it once and lets it settle. It's quite manipulative really. There was one episode where he mentioned it and then started to cry, which instantly gained empathy from one of the sisters. It's all too calculated for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I think Raph is a sneaky sneak. He's deliberately stirring things but running back and gossiping. He's doing that thing (insert the psychological term here that I can't think of) where he says 1 sentence that reinforces what the sisters think, that their (the others) actions are racist. There's a term I can't think of for this. he doesn't harp on about it, just says it once and lets it settle. It's quite manipulative really. There was one episode where he mentioned it and then started to cry, which instantly gained empathy from one of the sisters. It's all too calculated for my liking.

Raph in his VT did say he was going in there to be a game player, and that is what he is doing he is playing the game, were only seeing it now as when Tom came into the house he told everyone what Raph said in his VT about game playing so he played innocent now 3 weeks in people would've forgotten what was said so now is the perfect opportunity to play the game especially with the divide in the house getting bigger

Oh I totally agree. Lotan really does have it in for the sisters but then again, he has it in for anyone who doesn't worship his nipples!

Well explained! Completely agree he's doing it. I on the other hand love it :D

He is snek

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Wow you guys were busy last night, just caught up.
    Lotan is dick, fair play to Izabelle.
    Fun aside, sun cream on the floor is a major health and safety issue*
    Raph stirring the pot, gone of him slightly
    Hannah you handled that mouse phobia pretty well, bearly flinched.
    Joe, doesnt matter if Izabelle has been there 5 mins or 5 weeks, she is a hm and has as much right as anyone else there to have fun and speak up.
    Savanah is so cringy to watch, trying too hard to be cool its so fake.

Great episode, many talking points

* disclaimer, Im not Mario or have any affiliation with him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Kolido wrote: »

You don't know her life!
    :;):

True. "Grr, I feel like you can't do anything in this house!" Calm down dear, you've been in there two days.

Wow you guys were busy last night, just caught up.
    Lotan is dick, fair play to Izabelle.
    Fun aside, sun cream on the floor is a major health and safety issue*
    Raph stirring the pot, gone of him slightly
    Joe, doesnt matter if Izabelle has been there 5 mins or 5 weeks, she is a hm and has as much right as anyone else there to have fun and speak up.

Great episode, many talking points

* disclaimer, Im not Mario or have any affiliation with him

Not Mario. Hmmm too convenient

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

They intentionally didn't tell them of the accident either, they should of just said look we split water on your bed by accident.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Tom is like an annoying sidekick, pops up everywhere there is a bit of noise

He reminds me of whack a mole

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement