Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Tom is like an annoying sidekick, pops up everywhere there is a bit of noise

He reminds me of whack a mole

Speaking in code just in case. You know my brother's cousin's neighbour the one with the vertical stature deficit. Not actually him but the small guy called Tom him yeah that's him. He's annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »
    Speaking in code just in case. You know my brother's cousin's neighbour the one with the vertical stature deficit. Not actually him but the small guy called Tom him yeah that's him. He's annoying

nintchdbpict000333356572.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

That was one of the funniest spiels of the whole series so far. It was hilarious who dumb he is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That was one of the funniest spiels of the whole series so far. It was hilarious who dumb he is :D
    Lads, I'm so ashamed I didn't even cop he was talking in code :o:eek:

I thought he was waffling on about a stupid story the way Lotan goes on. That who thing went right over my head. How bad is it when you can't even follow a Tom story!

wyrn wrote: »

I thought he was waffling on about a stupid story the way Lotan goes on. That who thing went right over my head. How bad is it when you can't even follow a Tom story!

Shame. Shame. Shame. *bell rings*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

No no I was the same! I was like "where the hell is this story going?!" I was as baffled as Kieron! I blame Tom's delivery tbh :pac:

neonsofa wrote: »
    No no I was the same! I was like "where the hell is this story going?!" I was as baffled as Kieron! I blame Tom's delivery tbh :pac:

Same shame. Same shame. Same shame. *bell rings again*

Same shame. Same shame. Same shame. *bell rings again*

The familiar feeling of bafflement has fallen upon me :o

The familiar feeling of bafflement has fallen upon me :o

It's a Game of Thrones reference. And I found myself laughing way too much at the stupidity of my joke I did it twice.
    :D

Did none of ya hear the voice over guy say "Tom is talking in code" :D

Or did I imagine that :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

I don't think Tom fully understood it himself to be honest

Did none of ya hear the voice over guy say "Tom is talking in code" :D

Or did I imagine that :confused:

Definitely not imagined. It's what made it so funny

It's a Game of Thrones reference. And I found myself laughing way too much at the stupidity of my joke I did it twice.
    :D

Ah ok! Yet another reason why I need to start watching GoT! I think you have finally swayed me :pac:

Ah ok! Yet another reason why I need to start watching GoT! I think you have finally swayed me :pac:

I watched if for the first time over Christmas. Do it, you will not regret it. Some of the best written characters on telly. And a few proper badass female characters

I watched if for the first time over Christmas. Do it, you will not regret it. Some of the best written characters on telly. And a few proper badass female characters

Still never watched an episode of GoT or Breaking bad, are they really that good? I'll probably binge watch them at some point.

Still never watched an episode of GoT or Breaking bad, are they really that good? I'll probably binge watch them at some point.

I can only comment on breaking bad- I felt empty inside once it finished. I honestly mourned the end of breaking bad. It was my favourite thing for so long. I loved every second of it <3 not even exaggerating for effect. It's amazing, I love Jessie pinkman with all of my heart!

Question: Are they really that good?
    Answer: Yes, yes they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    They intentionally didn't tell them of the accident either, they should of just said look we split water on your bed by accident.

I agree they should have said something. My post was in reply to the poster who said it (the bed wetting) was done intentionally. Lothan and his minions do enough stupid stuff in the house without accusing them in the wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Just get the f*ck out of my face Lotan you utter, utter c*nt. He's actually putting me off watching any more for fear of me damaging my tv. Hate the smug bast*rd.

Is anyone else dreading the "Lotan" show tonight? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

skipper_G wrote:

Oh yes Neon do,I just finished watching all six seasons myself and envy you, I wish I was only starting. Once you get through fist season you'll be hooked.

Is anyone else dreading the "Lotan" show tonight? :(
    Can we all chip in and get him a proper fitting top. That one vest he constantly wears is mank

Can we all chip in and get him a proper fitting top. That one vest he constantly wears is mank

But...but wryn, how else would the world have the viewing pleasure of Lotans humongously erect nipples if he wore a decent top????????
    :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Gizmo55 wrote:
    Just get the f*ck out of my face Lotan you utter, utter c*nt. He's actually putting me off watching any more for fear of me damaging my tv. Hate the smug bast*rd.

Exactly how I felt last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I agree they should have said something. My post was in reply to the poster who said it (the bed wetting) was done intentionally. Lothan and his minions do enough stupid stuff in the house without accusing them in the wrong.

But the point is they could have prevented ANY hassle by changing the bed.

Height of ignorance to leave someones bed wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Count me in. So we don't have to look at his giant man nipples, they're like eyes in a portrait that follow you around the room.

But...but wryn, how else would the world have the viewing pleasure of Lotans humongously erect nipples if he wore a decent top????????
    :p
    Marcus needs to do an advisory warning before every show for them.
    Be prepared for scenes of an untasteful manner - frightfully erect nipples protruding alarmingly s.gif

And a hair cut :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I love both.

They are really worth it.

• Advertisement

Marcus needs to do an advisory warning before every show for them.

How the hell did your smilie do that???? :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement