Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

How the hell did your smilie do that???? :eek:
    I have no knowledge to what you are talking about ph34r

I was actually looking for the throwing up one that I'd seen in feedback a while ago but I came across the stabby one from Cabaal. It's actually an image.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

How the hell did your smilie do that???? :eek:

Never argue with Wyrn is my conclusion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Nice, I like ninjas

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Good Lordie , you were a busy bunch in here again today , love it !!

Does this mean we're all in for tonights show or are some of ye lucky people heading out :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Does this mean we're all in for tonights show or are some of ye lucky people heading out :D

I'm in tonight, there's a bottle of some sort with my name on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »

skipperrhous-wineryktima-tamiolakidry-white-winewinekingdomvidiano%CE%B2%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%BB%CF%85%CF%84%CF%8C%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%AE%CF%84%CE%B7-2-378x500.jpg

9pm start tonight I think

skipper_G wrote: »

I am sorely tempted to put a bottle into the fridge for later :o
    Kolido wrote: »
    9pm start tonight I think

Thank you , unless anyone calls , I shall be present at the starting line :pac:

Kolido wrote: »
    skipperrhous-wineryktima-tamiolakidry-white-winewinekingdomvidiano%CE%B2%CE%B9%CE%B4%CE%B9%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%80%CE%BB%CF%85%CF%84%CF%8C%CE%BA%CF%81%CE%AE%CF%84%CE%B7-2-378x500.jpg

Is this a real thing? Or imagined

For get Rik Flair, Hulk Hogan or Jake the Snake - I'm going to sit down now and watch the new Netflix show Glow! Hope I remember to switch over at 9!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I missed last night's show, going to catch up now and be here for tonight's :) I am dying to see what Isobelle said to Dreamboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Two minds Mam, fancy going out but cant be bothered :pac:

Lotans nipples might drive me to it though :o

Two minds Mam, fancy going out but cant be bothered :pac:

Lotans nipples might drive me to it though :o

His nipples should really come with a health warning , and shouldn't be allowed to be seen in public . At all .

Enjoy if you do go out :)

The sisters are way paranoid, they're holding Raph back I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Couple of weeks ago, right, my brother and, well no, my brother's friend and another person had an argument and my brother's friend had a MOOT-CHEW-AL like point in the argument but my brother's friend went off at him and I was like there was no need for you to go off at him cause he didn't do nothing, he was MOOT-CHEW-AL! Are you with me?

Couple of weeks ago, right, my brother and, well no, my brother's friend and another person had an argument and my brother's friend had a MOOT-CHEW-AL like point in the argument but my brother's friend went off at him and I was like there was no need for you to go off at him cause he didn't do nothing, he was MOOT-CHEW-AL! Are you with me?

Uh huh. Yep. That's it exactly.
    :D

Keiran had noooo clue what he was on about :pac:

You have a brother?

:pac:

Keiran had noooo clue what he was on about :pac:

I had nooooo clue either!

That must have been orc-ward

• Advertisement

Lotion was so demeaning towards Chanelle and Isobelle, he spoke to them like they were dirt, then he says you'll be gone next weekend? Surely he'd be told off for that? The public won't like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

And we're off! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

BB looks hilarious tonight.

Oh BB how you tease us with a Lotan free zone. We know you want him to stay and win. Wish you'd be strong enough to say BYE FELICA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ooh, please don't let him back in! :)

Patronising git

Isabelle keeps going up and up in my estimation

We should be so lucky if he stays gone !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Ah brilliant Lotan just can't handle Isabelle talking back to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Lotan: women should be seen but not heard.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement