Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

IvoryTower wrote:
    Why wouldn't it be okay

Cause it wasn't okay for Hannah to say it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Bahahahaha that was gas, Lotans exit. The dramatics of it all!!!

neonsofa wrote:
    Bahahahaha that was gas, Lotans exit. The dramatics of it all!!!

What is Ellie gonna do when he's evicted. Drown herself in the Jacuzzi?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pilly wrote: »
    What is Ellie gonna do when he's evicted. Drown herself in the Jacuzzi?

She can enjoy wearing the latest perfume on sale ..

Eau De Chanelle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Mam of 4 wrote: »

!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Drop the mic, fireworks go off all around the stadium a wall of blinding lights from behind the stage. Take a bow Mam of 4 :D

Tis not often I get one right :o:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ROOFLESS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Just catching up on tonight's episode and thread.
    I had to laugh when just after the drinking game lotan was talking to his two bros, and tom was standing on his tippy toes, chin up the whole time. Nothing wrong with not being tall, it was just yet another symptom of how desperately he wants to be in lotans crew.

Also Isabelle was very astute in the diary room earlier in the episode.
    I really did misjudged her, she has surprised me big time.
    Very disappointed in our irish representative, only there a few days and she just a mouthpiece for lotan.an empty vessel really.

I wonder has Rebecca realised yet kieron and hers boinking was just for the lolz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Isabelle is a really cool girl actually, I think she's got massive balls to come in and after a few days stand up to the most popular housemate with no regret whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

pilly wrote: »
    Cause it wasn't okay for Hannah to say it.

both sides are being ridiculous to be fair

You'll all hate me , but I sometimes feel sorry for tom . He is obviously so massively insecure in himself , that he attaches himself (literally!) to the "Big Guy" of the house , and act like him , in an effort to become liked and popular . Trying to fit in with the "cool kids" , like in a school playground . Quite sad really .

Isabelle is a really cool girl actually, I think she's got massive balls to come in and after a few days stand up to the most popular housemate with no regret whatsoever.

100% agree. I love her, but.. I would like her to stop putting on fake tan every day.
    I'm I the only one that knows you have to do something like moisturize everyday before you tan? I heard it on the radio, em yea that's it....

You'll all hate me , but I sometimes feel sorry for tom . He is obviously so massively insecure in himself , that he attaches himself (literally!) to the "Big Guy" of the house , and act like him , in an effort to become liked and popular . Trying to fit in with the "cool kids" , like in a school playground . Quite sad really .

GET OUT, NOW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Yeah someone else had the nail on the head about that too. It was when Savannah goes oh the two lads in the house and ignored Tom, his face fell completely. And with the task you could see he couldn't let go. Serious insecurities there tbh.

deco nate wrote: »
    GET OUT, NOW!!

It's ok , don't worry , I got evicted last night remember :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I too agree with it and at times I feel quite sorry for him, and then he spoils it all by saying something stupid

Nope, he is a dick. 100%!

Why would he make people that are the same as him( posh boy) feel like ****e? Oh, I know.. . Cos he is a dick! Empathy. desperate for screen time out to be famous lol

wyrn wrote: »
    I too agree with it and at times I feel quite sorry for him, and then he spoils it all by saying something stupid

Exactly !! He really shouldn't say anything at all , bless ...:pac:
    Nope, he is a dick. 100%!

Why would he make people that are the same as him( posh boy) feel like ****e? Oh, I know.. . Cos he is a dick! Empathy desperate for screen time out to be famous lol

I agree he is a dick , but am just trying to figure out why he idolises Loathim the way he does.

Back to my armchair psychology again :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

I'm not sure isabella is genuine, the whole fake tan thing seems to be deliberately over the top. She even has a line on her hair from it. Nobody could seriously think its a good look.

• Advertisement

Exactly !! He really shouldn't say anything at all , bless ...:pac:

I agree he is a dick , but am just trying to figure out why he idolises Loathim the way he does.

Back to my armchair psychology again :p
    Because he wants to be like him, he sees himself as him, getting the women. And being the man, he thinks that is the way to get on in life. Because he is an absolute fool, bullying to make yourself look like a man.

I can't stand him, the entire time he's been in the house he has done nothing but sniff up lotions butt and not once has he had his own opinion.

I really hate the sheep people on this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Oh God, I don't know whether to laugh or be sick:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Holy Jaysus :eek:
    EDIT: I'm not shocked by the content but that we haven't seen half of it (the stuff that's already passed)

Because he wants to be like him, he sees himself as him, getting the women. And being the man, he thinks that is the way to get on in life. Because he is an absolute fool, bullying to make yourself look like a man.

I can't stand him, the entire time he's been in the house he has done nothing but sniff up lotions butt and not once has he had his own opinion.

I really hate the sheep people on this show.

Again you are right . but I just wonder what makes him think that being like Loathim is what he should aspire to be ? Because as we all know , that stripper aint all that at all !!

Wryns post makes sense in why certain people are acting the way they are !!

wyrn wrote: »
    Holy Jaysus :eek:
    EDIT: I'm not shocked by the content but that we haven't seen half of it (the stuff that's already passed)

What did I just see ?? :eek:

What did I just see ?? :eek:

My phone only shows a pic.
    Was it a video??!

Edit :used a different browser.
    WTF?

My phone only shows a pic.
    Was it a video??!

Edit :used a different browser.
    WTF?

Exactly !!!

BB are really playing us viewers aren't they :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Again you are right . but I just wonder what makes him think that being like Loathim is what he should aspire to be ? Because as we all know , that stripper aint all that at all !!

Don't worry, I agree with you, Mam.. :P

As said few days back, to me Tom is like Scrappy Doo and I said that because I just don't think he is as bad as people make him out to be.... where it not for Lotion, I don't think he would be near as intolerable. He sees him as the leader of that group and yet he will make fun of him. Like when he was in the dress and started making fun of his height.... Tom desperately wants Lotion and Kieran to take him more seriously.... hence the talking in code and backing Lotion up all the time.

Which, by the way, I don't think he is always wrong in doing as when Isabelle said to Lotion that he had had a drink and therefore shouldn't have been arguing with Chanelle, Tom said to her that was a stupid thing to say as everyone had had a drink... and he was spot on.

Not a massive fan of him but I think he's not the worst. Kinda liked him early doors when he was trying to chat up Charlotte and I 100% believe he got rid of Mandy as he thought it would help him pull her... that's how much of a spanner he is.

One of the main reasons I'd like Lotion to go is because I'd like to see what he would be like if he didn't have a domineering male figure in there to try and impress all the time.

Ah not fair, I can't open it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement