Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Na, I think Tom has a nasty streak all of his own without Lotan bringing it out.

He can't take any criticism at all and gets quite violent about it.

Even when BB was deliberately trying to wind him up about being funny he couldnt laugh it off.

Thanks Pete, who was Joe kissing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Just caught up now (I'm always catching up and missing the live thread :( )

Izabelle's sexy dance may be the funniest thing I have seen this year. I was actually crying. She just kept going like a good thing, even when her feet weren't working any more. Brilliant stuff altogether :D

Her fellow new entrant, on the other hand, is such a bitter disappointment. Savannah is a complete fake without a sense of humour or an iota of character or individuality. Hopefully, she'll be gone soon, as she brings nothing to the table whatsoever.

When Lotan busted out for screentime, they should have kept him out. Sick of contestants calling BB's bluff and never being called on it.

Also fair play to Chanelle for laying into Ellie for getting involved when it had nothing to do with her, the simpering fool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    Ah not fair, I can't open it.

On your phone? Use chrome

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't worry, I agree with you, Mam.. :P

As said few days back, to me Tom is like Scrappy Doo and I said that because I just don't think he is as bad as people make him out to be.... where it not for Lotion, I don't think he would be near as intolerable. He sees him as the leader of that group and yet he will make fun of him. Like when he was in the dress and started making fun of his height.... Tom desperately wants Lotion and Kieran to take him more seriously.... hence the talking in code and backing Lotion up all the time.

Which, by the way, I don't think he is always wrong in doing as when Isabelle said to Lotion that he had had a drink and therefore shouldn't have been arguing with Chanelle, Tom said to her that was a stupid thing to say as everyone had had a drink... and he was spot on.

Not a massive fan of him but I think he's not the worst. Kinda liked him early doors when he was trying to chat up Charlotte and I 100% believe he got rid of Mandy as he thought it would help him pull her... that's how much of a spanner he is.

One of the main reasons I'd like Lotion to go is because I'd like to see what he would be like if he didn't have a domineering male figure in there to try and impress all the time.

Excellently said , would be interesting alright to see how Tom would fare out , if he actually was being his natural self . But that video clip brings the word "bromance " to a whole new level :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

She just kept going like a good thing, even when her feet weren't working any more. Brilliant stuff altogether :D .

Love that bit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I think Chanelle is the favourite now looking at the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

wyrn wrote: »
    Holy Jaysus :eek:
    EDIT: I'm not shocked by the content but that we haven't seen half of it (the stuff that's already passed)

Just goes to show how edited the show is!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just rewatched tonight's show after my TV3 streaming issues earlier....
    Also fair play to Chanelle for laying into Ellie for getting involved when it had nothing to do with her, the simpering fool.

It did have something to do with her.... Savannah came out and said to her (and the others) that Isabelle had had a go at her. Why can't she get involved? Not as if Isabelle keeps her nose to herself now is it after all she had a go at Lothan and told him never stops talking about his ex despite her only being in the house five bloody minutes. How the hell would she know? And yesterday when seated outside she butted in to a conversation and told Lothan that he needed to apologize to housemates when that had nothing to do with her..... so I don't see why Ellie should have to keep her opinions to herself.

I think Ellie is spot on, Isabelle is not a nice person... she's a calculated bitch, as is Chanelle. I think people are just taking their side cause Lothan is a dickhead and everyone is glad someone is having a go at him but that's not reason enough in my book. Even Hannah didn't like what Isabelle said. It was snarky and unwarranted, no matter how much of dickhead he is.

You also called Ellie a "simpering fool".

Well, this one time I'll let that slide but trust me, dark crystal......... if you ever speak about Ellie in that manner again.... I'll be coming for you... and you better bring a posse with you if you do.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's edited. He's probably been on about her 24 7 that's why. Twitter hates him.

• Advertisement

It's edited. He's probably been on about her 24 7 that's why. Twitter hates him.

So glad it's not just us who hates him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I'm not getting the love for issabelle in here off the basis of that episode, on one hand its nice to see someone stick up to lothan, but do it in a way where you're not being mean yourself, it's not like it wouldn't be hard. Her dance was hilarious though.

Savanagh, she's cute but an absolute sheep

Chanelle and her big lip had a good episode, ellie bringing the cringe as per usual

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I'm not getting the love for issabelle in here off the basis of that episode, on one hand its nice to see someone stick up to lothan, but do it in a way where you're not being mean yourself, it's not like it wouldn't be hard. Her dance was hilarious though.

Savanagh, she's cute but an absolute sheep

Chanelle and her big lip had a good episode, ellie bringing the cringe as per usual

Who knows what she is like in real life but the fact she rumbled Lotan, she is a hero to most here.

At what point was she mean last night though, I may have missed a bit of the episode?

In the truth or dare, first off herself and chanel were on to kieron about who was the better shag? I mean **** off. Then they moved on to lothan and started giving him guff about his ex gf. To me there's too sides in the house, and they're all *****

Happy Sunday everyone :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Just caught up now (I'm always catching up and missing the live thread :( )

Izabelle's sexy dance may be the funniest thing I have seen this year. I was actually crying. She just kept going like a good thing, even when her feet weren't working any more. Brilliant stuff altogether :D

Her fellow new entrant, on the other hand, is such a bitter disappointment. Savannah is a complete fake without a sense of humour or an iota of character or individuality. Hopefully, she'll be gone soon, as she brings nothing to the table whatsoever.

Totally agree, I like Isabelle, her dance was hilarious. Obviously doesn't take herself too seriously. I think some were a bit jealous of her dance, it was comedy gold. I hope she stays in. I'd actually like to see her win tbh. Though it's a long shot.

Savanah is a pain in the arse and a bit of a sh1t stirrer tbh. Her accent goes through me too. It's like when an American actress tries to do an Irish accent and it's really bad. Where the Hell is she from???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

:D:D:D

-aVPPn.gif

you have to laugh whenever someone comes into a room to stir **** up only to start panicking when the person they just lied to storms out of the room to inevitably repeat what they just heard

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

xzanti wrote: »
    Totally agree, I like Isabelle, her dance was hilarious. Obviously doesn't take herself too seriously. I think some were a bit jealous of her dance, it was comedy gold. I hope she stays in. I'd actually like to see her win tbh. Though it's a long shot.

Savanah is a pain in the arse and a bit of a sh1t stirrer tbh. Her accent goes through me too. It's like when an American actress tries to do an Irish accent and it's really bad. Where the Hell is she from???

The Irish girl Tundra I think her name is, she's from the liberties. Probably splits her time between London and L.A. these days on account of being a huge singing star.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I absolutely love Isabelle. She's completely cracked Lotan. Legend!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Just saw this weeks nominations on FB.

Spoiler alert
    Tom, Lotan, Hannah and Isabelle

• Advertisement

IvoryTower wrote:
    you have to laugh whenever someone comes into a room to stir **** up only to start panicking when the person they just lied to storms out of the room to inevitably repeat what they just heard

Yeah it's like primary school stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

IvoryTower wrote: »
    In the truth or dare, first off herself and chanel were on to kieron about who was the better shag? I mean **** off. Then they moved on to lothan and started giving him guff about his ex gf. To me there's too sides in the house, and they're all *****

Happy Sunday everyone :)

Happy Sunday!

It's funny I took it the other way. Chanelle asked the question (a bit inappropriate) and Kieran said it wasn't fair on the 2 girls because 1 was here & 1 wasn't. Then there was a wee bit of murmuring & Isabelle stated it didn't bother her. So they moved on, spun the bottle & it landed on Lotan. They were trying to think of a question, Lotan said something and then Chanelle off hand said "don't worry we won't mention your ex" (of which he's always talking or crying about). A couple of people inc Isabelle gave a little giggle (it seemed involuntary) and BOOM! LIVID LOTAN mode enraged!!

Honestly they all need to get over themselves. Thought Isabelle handled it all very well. She kept calm, didn't go looking for Lotan to cause a fight and didn't engage too much. She asked Lotan was she said that for him so mad and he admitted she giggled. He couldn't even say she said something mean because she hadn't

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

wyrn wrote: »
    Happy Sunday!

It's funny I took it the other way. Chanelle asked the question (a bit inappropriate) and Kieran said it wasn't fair on the 2 girls because 1 was here & 1 wasn't. Then there was a wee bit of murmuring & Isabelle stated it didn't bother her. So they moved on, spun the bottle & it landed on Lotan. They were trying to think of a question, Lotan said something and then Chanelle off hand said "don't worry we won't mention your ex" (of which he's always talking or crying about). A couple of people inc Isabelle gave a little giggle (it seemed involuntary) and BOOM! LIVID LOTAN mode enraged!!

Honestly they all need to get over themselves. Thought Isabelle handled it all very well. She kept calm, didn't go looking for Lotan to cause a fight and didn't engage too much. She asked Lotan was she said that for him so mad and he admitted she giggled. He couldn't even say she said something mean because she hadn't

It was before that Lotion found out that the public saw a side of him that would be conceived a bullying and had decided then to leave the house, but he needed a reason to blame someone else for his leaving (he told Kieron and Tom that he would not leave straight away, but the following day). I think he had decided that he would lay the blame for his leaving on Isabelle, hence his being so sensitive his obnoxious behaviour towards her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

It was before that Lotion found out that the public saw a side of him that would be conceived a bullying and had decided then to leave the house, but he needed a reason to blame someone else for his leaving (he told Kieron and Tom that he would not leave straight away, but the following day). I think he had decided that he would lay the blame for his leaving on Isabelle, hence his being so sensitive his obnoxious behaviour towards her.

How many literations of his name do we have now? :D

I'm just gonna call him freaky fringe from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That's it absolutely. He was very calculating. Although he's so stupid when he keeps making disparaging remarks about her appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Or Curley Sue.

Some good points about isabell, I like that she's sticking up to logan. I'll hold off on the bandwagon for now. You'll all be sorry in a week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Thank you wryn, pubehead Lotion kicked off so hard that I thought I must have missed something. He was so insistent that Chanelle, and especially Isabelle, had comitted the crime to end all crimes.

He is really showing himself up overrracting like that and at the same time giving Isabelle the chance to display her comendable chill. We've seen her remain remarkably calm in the face of an overgrown sulk laying into her and, earlier that day, being thoroughly dismissive of her and patronising. She was lying in bed, him giving her loads (for nothing!) not rising to it and that must have been driving him maaaaad.

Now we'll surely have Ellie shunning her because she made Lotion break out for five minutes, Savannah because she wants to align herself with the 'cool gang', Tom because the puppet nearly lost his master and Keiron because that's what his two bro's are doing and he doesn't seem to be able to come up with his own thoughts.

Sorry for the long post! It's a slow Sunday in Cheese Cottage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Kolido wrote:
    How many literations of his name do we have now?

Kolido wrote:
    I'm just gonna call him freaky fringe from now.

My favourite is "loathsome", I think that sums him up nicely :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

My favourite is "loathsome", I think that sums him up nicely :)

It's not as catchy as Captain Ginormous Nipples with Pubes on Head though ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement