Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

IvoryTower wrote: »
    Some good points about isabell, I like that she's sticking up to logan. I'll hold off on the bandwagon for now. You'll all be sorry in a week :)

That's as maybe IV, :) but really all anyone can base their opinions on is what we see at the moment. Who knows what'll happen in the next few days? Maybe Pubehead will save a puppy from a burning building and Isabelle will be the one who started the fire so the tide will turn. For now I'm impressed with Isabelle's chill and I consider Pubehead to be an overbearing, misogynistic diva. If things change then my opinion might change.

Maybe even Joe and Charlotte will begin a showmance and that will dominate next weeks show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I've decided I don't like Charlotte. She's been meh so far on account we've not seen her but I think that's because she says nothing and not because of the edit. Seems she just hangs on the periphery of the plastics not getting involved in anything. She's coasting by flying under the radar trying not to be controversial or memorable so as not to get nominated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Contains a spoiler about nominations:
    I'm surprised Izabelle and Savannah were eligible for nomination this week. BB usually give newbies a weeks grace before they are eligible. Once again BB changing the rules to suit their agenda, this time it's the battle between Lotan and Izabelle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Lotan has been removed.
    Scan over for this post for breaking news.

Lotan has been removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Just saw that, delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

My thoughts
    I'm actually raging in a way, that he's been removed. Now he won't have to answer for his actions, he can go away quietly without and consequences

wyrn wrote: »

I think this is related to the above
    From the new spoiler
    I'm very disappointed that Isabelle went there. She shouldn't have done that, nevermind twice. That said Lotan should have controlled his anger better. That's no way to react. I seriously think BB needs to shut of the alcohol supply and start properly vetting housemates psychologically. The sisters also shouldn't have reacted that way, they can be quite volatile too. Same with Chanelle previously.

• Advertisement

Ha Pony! We must be following the BBUK twitter newsfeed at the same time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Note that tonights show has been re scheduled for 10pm (not 9pm) after the events posted above.

That clip is insane if you view or just wait until tonight. Explosive!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Should have put spoilers on that

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

That clip is insane if you view or just wait until tonight. Explosive!!!

Will it be shown tonight or tomorrow night?

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Will it be shown tonight or tomorrow night?

Tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Lotan isn't great at the best of times, but he really is a horrible drunk. Can't understand why people like him continue to drink when they must know what they turn into. A man of his supposed intellect should really be embarrassed watching his behaviour over the last few nights back. Between crying like a baby and constantly kicking off with girls, I'd say he's really won his ex back. She must be mortified by all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Lotan has been removed.

good. that has made my day. they are really dropping like flies though.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

For some reason I can't open all these links. Still, glad in a way, can't wait for tonight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Imagine the hysterics from tom and ellie now.

Believe it or not, I actually liked lotan. I thought he was decent behind all the macho stripper BS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Just saw the clip Jesus Christ it really is explosive isnt it looking forward to tonight, we can discuss it then when we see the extended version

Will eviction be pushed back now ? As a result of that ?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

kopite386 wrote: »
    Just saw the clip Jesus Christ it really is explosive isnt it looking forward to tonight, we can discuss it then when we see the extended version

Must have been so awful for them all.

Stocks up on popcorn*

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Isabelle really knows how to push buttons. There is a lot on twitter that she took a swipe at his son but I don't think so. The comment was towards his behaviour and being a role model, but she did have intent to rile him royally and it worked. I can't tell from the clip if he sprayed water or threw bottle, it looks like the latter. He deserves to go, I think this will have negative impact to Isabelle and it'll be interesting to see the house reaction after and I think more feuds will arise after

Wonder how Ellie will react now after her acting like he died yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭talkto

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Imagine the hysterics from tom and ellie now.

Believe it or not, I actually liked lotan. I thought he was decent behind all the macho stripper BS.

Same.

Obviously I disliked the way he carried on at times but I think his alleged 'bullying' has been way overstated and blown way out of proportion. That Isabelle one is an absolute **** stirrer and she gets away with it coz she's a woman. If it was Lotan doing what she's doing people would be calling him a prk. And let's not pretend anyone believes women and men should be treated equally - the amount of times Lotan has been villainised based on the fact that it was a woman he was shouting at not a man proves that. That behaviour is unacceptable no matter if it's a man or a woman. A lot of double standards going on just coz it suits people's narrative and supports their preconceived notions.

Just my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hate to sound like a broken record, but the last 2 pages should have been spoilered.

Lougarden wrote: »
    Isabelle really knows how to push buttons. There is a lot on twitter that she took a swipe at his son but I don't think so. The comment was towards his behaviour and being a role model, but she did have intent to rile him royally and it worked. I can't tell from the clip if he sprayed water or threw bottle, it looks like the latter. He deserves to go, I think this will have negative impact to Isabelle and it'll be interesting to see the house reaction after and I think more feuds will arise after
    I agree with this but I think perhaps it stemmed from the task and that's why it was brought up.

I also think that
    Lotan sprayed Isabelle but the bottle hit Hannah or Deborah and the other sister went mad because he'd hit her sister with the bottle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Kolido wrote:
    Hate to sound like a broken record, but the last 2 pages should have been spoilered.

I agree. Especially the initial post that just said it right put. Some of us like to watch it as it happens.

• Advertisement

talkto wrote: »
    Same.

Obviously I disliked the way he carried on at times but I think his alleged 'bullying' has been way overstated and blown way out of proportion. That Isabelle one is an absolute **** stirrer and she gets away with it coz she's a woman. If it was Lotan doing what she's doing people would be calling him a prk. And let's not pretend anyone believes women and men should be treated equally - the amount of times Lotan has been villainised based on the fact that it was a woman he was shouting at not a man proves that. That behaviour is unacceptable no matter if it's a man or a woman. A lot of double standards going on just coz it suits people's narrative and supports their preconceived notions.

Just my opinion.

Have we been watching the same show :confused::confused:

Lotan has repeatedly referred to women as bitches. Started slagged off Isabelle about her "glow" the minute she walked in. He totally made it personal against her the minute she walked in. He had a go at Chanelle and refused to leave the room when both Chanelle & BB asked him to leave. He stood over her in a threatening manner and was given a warning. There's been so many examples of his awful behaviour towards those who aren't in his gang.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement