Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Kolido wrote: »
    Hate to sound like a broken record, but the last 2 pages should have been spoilered.
    pilly wrote: »
    I agree. Especially the initial post that just said it right put. Some of us like to watch it as it happens.
    I used spoiler tags :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

pilly wrote: »
    I agree. Especially the initial post that just said it right put. Some of us like to watch it as it happens.

I agree it was the first post that annoyed me as if someone said spoiler ... Someone has been removed then we all had a choice to look or watch tonight knowing someone has been removed but not knowing who

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

She has played an absolute blinder over the last few days, good woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Can't wait for tonight's episode!
    Will Thursday's eviction still go ahead now I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Breaking all HM
    will now face public vote this week
    due to their actions.

• Advertisement

Just watched the clip on Twitter.
    Izabelle mentioned Lotan's son - I think she went a bit low there in all honesty. No need for that.

Lotan's behaviour towards her in general has been, well, loathsome, however you kind of lose the upper hand when you bring someone's kid into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was wondering why the thread was so busy for a Sunday , until I read the spoilers!
    Didn't watch the video clip , will wait for tonight :D

Just watched the clip on Twitter.
    Izabelle mentioned Lotan's son - I think she went a bit low there in all honesty. No need for that.

Lotan's behaviour towards her in general has been, well, loathsome, however you kind of lose the upper hand when you bring someone's kid into it.
    I absolutely thought that too about Isabelle. However given the task, I wonder was "role model" one of the attributes used and perhaps Lotan applied it to himself because of his son? I don't know, pure speculation but not inconceivable. He did have VAIN stuck all over him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Very excited for tonight's episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Savannah sounds like Donald Duck.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

These are the times I wish it was on for 2 hours cause they've nominations and all tonight. It's gonna be rushed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Savannah sounds like Donald Duck.

Apt user name

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Won't get to watch it tonight, will have to catch it tomorrow. Enjoy everyone, sounds like it will be good. :)

Just putting out a warning now.
    I was at a bbq today, and I will be drunk by 10.
    So I'm going start fights with a lot of you!
    Because I'm better than all of ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭Jeff2

deco nate wrote: »
    Just putting out a warning now.
    I was at a bbq today, and I will be drunk by 10.
    So I'm going start fights with a lot of you!
    Because I'm better than all of ya...

AHH HERE LEAVE IROUT.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Is it on at 9 or 10.?

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is it on at 9 or 10.?

It's still listed as 9pm on the TV guide online, but I think someone mentioned earlier that it's been pushed up to 10pm due to the goings on yesterday.

I'm really not sure.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is it on at 9 or 10.?

10, saw it on their fb page

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

lotans a good bit older than isabelle, sometimes when you're around someone younger than you there's a difference in maturity and sometimes not. In this case im not sure if lotans any better than her. maybe he should have just dismissed her and walked away like he did before. shes only been in there five minutes and he's letting her have that effect on him.

how different things may have been if they had not picked isabelle over the other lad to enter the house. chanelle wanted one boy one girl i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Robsweezie wrote: »
    lotans a good bit older than isabelle, sometimes when you're around someone younger than you there's a difference in maturity and sometimes not. In this case im not sure if lotans any better than her. maybe he should have just dismissed her and walked away like he did before. shes only been in there five minutes and he's letting her have that effect on him.

how different things may have been if they had not picked isabelle over the other lad to enter the house. chanelle wanted one boy one girl i think.

Those Spoilers were not done right so that's why I'm quoting this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

This weeks nominations have been voided and all housemates face the public vote.

Serious spoiler fail. :) I think we all know what's happening by now anyway.

This weeks nominations have been voided and all housemates face the public vote.

Good! Hope a quiet one go's.
    #savejoethejeezer

*hic*

deco nate wrote:
    Just putting out a warning now. I was at a bbq today, and I will be drunk by 10. So I'm going start fights with a lot of you! Because I'm better than all of ya...

Okay Lotion.

Well the producers are rubbing their hands with glee no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Oh I'm torn tonight, Ed Sheeran in the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury or Big Brother. :confused::confused::confused:

Will we see
    Lotan leave
    tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh I'm torn tonight, Ed Sheeran in the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury or Big Brother. :confused::confused::confused:

Will we see
    Lotan leave
    tonight?

I think so M !!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

To use spoilers when on mobile:
    blah blah blah [/SPOILE]

Just add in the R in the last [] to spell is correctly otherwise it would go to
    this
    and you wouldn't see it!

wyrn wrote: »

blah blah blah [/SPOILE]

this
    and you wouldn't see it!

PS This is not a dig at anyone. I regularly post from my mobile and it took me ages to cop how to do this manually so I thought I'd share

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »

blah blah blah [/SPOILE]

this
    and you wouldn't see it!

Ok weird this shows up differently from desktop to mobile. Sorry.

Use [ ] around SPOILER and /SPOILER

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement