Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Watching Tom and Loathan cavorting together brings to mind the Volleyball scene in Top Gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Tom must have been in heaven with his naked dreamboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

You forced somebody's gentials into someone else, the way it was said was funny

Tom on a formal and final warning
    At this rate there won't be enough housemates to finish the show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Tom on a final warning. He doesn't mind, the bromance is worth it to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Aaron got booted for that a few series ago. Tom seriously cannot comprehend that BB finds it unacceptable, why am I not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In all honesty , it's about time BB started calling people in over their antics , making others uncomfortable , it's a first !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I actually think fair play Savannah for not kicking off about that. No malice was really intended even though it was stupid and many others would've taken it another way. Definitely would've gotten him kicked off if she had complained. Stupid thing to do

Ellie really annoys me. she lacks the ability to read people. Instead lives in a world of delusion.

kopite386 wrote: »
    You forced somebody's gentials into someone else, the way it was said was funny

We used to call that the Arabian goggles, never fall asleep at a house party.

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Tom on a formal and final warning
    At this rate there won't be enough housemates to finish the show :D

It's getting ridiculous now.

If they want them behaving in a PC manner, perhaps they shouldn't be plying them with booze every night.

stephenl15 wrote: »
    I actually think fair play Savannah for not kicking off about that. No malice was really intended even though it was stupid and many others would've taken it another way. Definitely would've gotten him kicked off if she had complained. Stupid thing to do

She didn't because that is the clique she is in and she has proved to be a very weak character, who is fame hungry.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Tom on a final warning. He doesn't mind, the bromance is worth it to him.

I don't want to be dramatic but the fact he kept saying it was joke he thinks it's ok
    It's like if he raped someone and said it was a joke he would think it's ok, I know that's going to the extreme but just because something is a joke doesn't mean it's not wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Anyone remember the BBC 2 comedy about 2 lads and 1 girl sharing a flat? One of the guys ended up being friends with a guy he didn't know was gay, but the other 2 did. And the both of them liked wrestling naked? Reminds me of this, the girl isnow/was in eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Glad to see BB being proactive for once with punishing Tom, have let too many things slide which resulted in Chanelle, Kayleigh and Lotan being involved in their aggressive confrontations.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

wyrn wrote: »
    Aaron got booted for that a few series ago. Tom seriously cannot comprehend that BB finds it unacceptable, why am I not surprised.

None of them take any personal responsibility for the actions. Chanelle and Lotan were the same when getting warnings. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Why was Lotan in the nip?

deco nate wrote: »
    Anyone remember the BBC 2 comedy about 2 lads and 1 girl sharing a flat? One of the guys ended up being friends with a guy he didn't know was gay, but the other 2 did. And the both of them liked wrestling naked? Reminds me of this, the girl isnow/was in eastenders

Was that Game On?

I loved Game On.

pilly wrote: »
    Why was Lotan in the nip?

He took his drawers off in bed with Tom obvs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

It's getting ridiculous now.

If they want them behaving in a PC manner, perhaps they shouldn't be plying them with booze every night.

I do & don't agree. I definitely think they should cut off the alcohol but I don't think that should excuse "PC behaviour". BB has form for rep remanding people over this behaviour. When they signed up, they agreed to behaving themselves

• Advertisement

Was that Game On?

I loved Game On.

Wasn't the one guy afraid to go outside? Was the woman Samantha Janus?

Savannah's full of horse manure.

Savannah is the worst Irish house mate ever in BB.

Was that Game On?

I loved Game On.

YES! thats the name of it, so fecking funny:)

Oh god look at her ensuring her 15 minutes. "I swear I didn't sleep with my best friend Justin Bieber blah blah" *pukes*

Yes the guy that was afraid to go out was the guy I posted about :)

Savannah before she enters the house said she is friends with Justin Bieber
    Now she's saying she can't talk about him
    What's that I smell oh yeah bullshït

That's the one!

They had Ben Chaplin in the first series and another guy replaced him for the rest of the series'. Really underrated sitcom that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I missed the bit just after the break with savannah saying she didn't sleep with him. Was she referring to Justin bieber?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What was Joe talking about. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement