Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I hope he wasn't allowed go back in to the house first to get some adoration.

I think Chanelle has this won.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

That Dreamboys statement is quite damming

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

deco nate wrote: »
    I'm thinking Tom me self

Oh that would rock the boat nicely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I'm surprised to see they are doing Vote to Evict, you think with so few housemates they wouldn't want to lose a big character. Should've done Vote to Save to get rid of Charlotte.

What a surprise, Mean Girl Nicola McLean is a Lotan fan :rolleyes: https://twitter.com/nicolamclean/status/879065081715339264

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Anyone remember the BBC 2 comedy about 2 lads and 1 girl sharing a flat? One of the guys ended up being friends with a guy he didn't know was gay, but the other 2 did. And the both of them liked wrestling naked? Reminds me of this, the girl isnow/was in eastenders

It was called game on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I'm surprised to see they are doing Vote to Evict, you think with so few housemates they wouldn't want to lose a big character. Should've done Vote to Save to get rid of Charlotte.

At this stage they can't afford to throw another HM out. 2 walkers & 2 already thrown. Tom & Chanelle on final warnings. They probably using the threat of vote to evict to scare them straight for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

pilly wrote: »
    I hope he wasn't allowed go back in to the house first to get some adoration.

I think Chanelle has this won.

He wasn't, it was straight out the door.

Chanelle will be in the final with a great chance to win, barring getting thrown out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Fingers crossed Ellie walks out, but seeing as she is just a nice chuffing girl next door I wonder. Oh I want 2 out now... :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Lads if you had seen me watch that episode you'd be pissing yourselves.

I was standing up cause my telly is on the wall and rooting for Deborah to get to the top of the stairs. :):)

I'm seriously worried for my telly this season.

Ot, I am now watching game on on YouTube :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I finally caught up :)
    Gosh, that was a gud'un :D

The way I see it is this....
    We only see a small bit if what goes on in there, I'd say he was TORMENTING the women, especially Isobel. And not only him, he was the Pied Piper and his minions (not the nice funny kind :o).

Enough was too much. I can't honestly say how I would have reacted had I have been in Isobels situation. I am the most easy going person ever(genuinely)but when pushed too far, I could lose it. Like most, I'd imagine.
    I can't say I blame her for saying about him being a role model to his son.
    He is sexist, racist, misogynistic, superior, arrogant, ignorant, aggressive, rude and well pretty much any other negative adjective you could possible use would apply to good old pointy nips.
    What a role model, eh?

I really really like Chanelle and Isobel.
    Underneath all of their make up, they have heads on their shoulders.
    Chanelle, at times, has annoyed me with her vulgarity but she has something that NONE of the rest of the housemates have.
    An inherent integrity....

pilly wrote: »
    Lads if you had seen me watch that episode you'd be pissing yourselves.

I was standing up cause my telly is on the wall and rooting for Deborah to get to the top of the stairs. :):)

I'm seriously worried for my telly this season.

The pets left the room here :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sky never recorded the show :(

I will have to wait to see it.

Ot, I am now watching game on on YouTube :)

Loved it but "This Life"? Now that was a show

Ohh, did you know Luther /the wire guy was in the first episode of game on? Me neither

Ahh, the show about new solicitors. Yea that was good too:)

This Life and Teachers both starring Andrew Lincoln. Also Coupling with the lovely Jack Davenport from This Life too :)

wyrn wrote: »
    This Life and Teachers both starring Andrew Lincoln. Also Coupling with the lovely Jack Davenport from This Life too :)
    Oh and the Book Group too. So many of these shows are slightly interchangeable and the cast have gone on to great things...

Unlike the BB cast :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I freakin' LOVED This Life!

I have the box set - must fish it out and rewatch it next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

skipper_G wrote: »
    The guy who made Bear crap himself was busy

Im way behind but this made me burst out laughing! Remember that clip the big man Bear and then security comes through the door and he backs away like a mouse :D:D:D

I freakin' LOVED This Life!

I have the box set - must fish it out and rewatch it next weekend.

Bagsy's a lend :D:D

*90's reference, moot point now with all online lol*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What a show I am glad he is gone.

I honestly can't take Ellie seriously, I can't see her getting a boyfriend anytime soon either......

I am just loving Chanelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭ooter

Lotan done up like a fcukin kipper by Isobel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What a show I am glad he is gone.

I honestly can't take Ellie seriously, I can't see her getting a boyfriend anytime soon either......

I am just loving Chanelle.

She was there fighting on behalf of a man who would certainly not do the same for her. It was cringeworthy. I have a feeling the voting public will love it though.

I'm laughing to myself here at how Lotan instigated his own downfall. First he convinced Chanelle to go for Isabelle (when she said it should be girl / boy he said "your reasons aren't valid"), his own behaviour and finally his inability to deal when someone (especially a women) refutes him. He literally can't handle it, Mr "I'm the least sensitive person in here" :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Still vote to save, they will change it near the end

Think I read somewhere that it is vote to evict this week. Sorry if its been said already I'm still trying to catch up on thread!

Yea, vote to evict this time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Thanks to Kittens for letting me see it.
    Wow lads that was seriously messed up. I thought Hannah was going to explode with rage. I've never seen the show that bad before, it's like a bunch of angry people hating on each other.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement