Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Lotan asks Isy why you think I'm vain.
    BB stfu and sit both of you.
    Isy triggers Lotan as she knows how.
    Lotan spills beer on a few people.
    Hannah flys of handle once again over liquid."it touched my skin" .
    Chenelle goes cray cray just be in there.
    Isy goes to morror and turns,pulls up shorts has a look to be ready for camera time.

Chenelle how can he get away with doing this to girls.

'Twas gas.:)

Entertaining day with this and F1 race.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

To be fair to Savannah she just sat there and remained calm so she has some breeding in her.

To me what the girls did to Artur when he was on the floor rocking back and forth is worse than anything Lotan did but that's was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Lotan asks Isy why you think I'm vain.
    BB stfu and sit both of you.
    Isy triggers Lotan as she knows how.
    Lotan spills beer on a few people.
    Hannah flys of handle once again over liquid."it touched my skin" .
    Chenelle goes cray cray just be in there.
    Isy goes to morror and turns,pulls up shorts has a look to be ready for camera time.

Chenelle how can he get away with doing this to girls.

'Twas gas.:)

Entertaining day with this and F1 race.

TBF, thats not what happened, she told him TWICE why she thought he was vain. That wasn't enough for him. He tried to make a gimp out of her, "Stand up" when she already had and said why she thought she was vain.
    BB intervened by asking them to both sit down as Lotan was going to far with it. Yet again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

To be fair to Savannah she just sat there and remained calm so she has some breeding in her.

No, she found out she pick the wrong gang to be in, you could see it in her face. Thought she was onto a winner with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

To me what the girls did to Artur when he was on the floor rocking back and forth is worse than anything Lotan did but that's was fine.
    I don't think it was worse but I think it was very bad too.
    Lotan had the potential to get physical whereas the girls were about mental abuse. Both are so wrong.

deco nate wrote: »
    No, she found out she pick the wrong gang to be in, you could see it in her face. Thought she was onto a winner with them.

I don't know dude, hard to judge amidst all that chaos. Even the sisters were going to kill one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    I don't think it was worse but I think it was very bad too.
    Lotan had the potential to get physical whereas the girls were about mental abuse. Both are so wrong.

The girls were bullies, mean girls, in that situation (I loved Arthur and they were inexcusable)but I cant say it was comparable to Lotans shenanigans.
    He is a full on, full steam, no let up bully and all round bad egg of the highest order

I do have to laugh at people giving Raph(the physiology student ) advice on how how to handle things.
    Joe is the one that gets me. :)

I do have to laugh at people giving Raph(the physiology student ) advice on how how to handle things.
    Joe is the one that gets me. :)

Raph has him well figured out that the only way to get along with him is just to agree with him. I suppose sometimes we have to respect older people and their life experience too. I don't hate Joe at all. He's not the worst of them and represents a different demographic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Pretty cunning of Isabelle to wear a sticker resistant jumpsuit to the sticker game.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Raph is the type of contestant I would usually root for and want to do well, but this series I'm really liking both Chanelle and Isobel as well as Raph.

I don't know if there's something wrong with my verdict of whats acceptable and not but I don't think Isobelle actually said anything that was really out of line.

Chanelle has gone 3/1 on odds. Am I the only light gambler here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

GroodyL wrote: »
    Raph is the type of contestant I would usually root for and want to do well, but this series I'm really liking both Chanelle and Isobel as well as Raph.

I don't know if there's something wrong with my verdict of whats acceptable and not but I don't think Isobelle actually said anything that was really out of line.

She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't make any disparaging comments about either his ex, or his son. She commented on his behaviour in the house both times. Fair game imo. If he never shuts up about his ex, why can't she say that? And if he's acting like a complete scumbag constantly, why can't she say he's a poor role model?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Someone should literally explain to Ellie what 'literally' means.

"She's literally inside my head." That could explain a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

lotan tried to ostracize Isabel, getting his little runts to do so also. of course they agreed, seeing as they are always happy to do his dirty work. isabel struck back with a small strike, pushing lotan into a full explosion, and out of the house.
    tom joe and ellie next please!!

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

You know thinking about it, I think role model was one of the stickers and that's where Isabelle was coming from.

He was trying to embarass her by making her stand up twice and he met his match and didn't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Well I was so tired last night and set sky to record BB. Got up at 545 this morning to watch it and I got love island instead. So annoyed. Anyway I read this thread instead so can't wait to watch it this evening on catch up, sounds like a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Well I was so tired last night and set sky to record BB. Got up at 545 this morning to watch it and I got love island instead. So annoyed. Anyway I read this thread instead so can't wait to watch it this evening on catch up, sounds like a good one.

It was full Kim Jong Un at a nuclear test site with a button to press.

They had to keep security in the house to keep the factions separated.

Loathan's biggest issue with Isabelle, he only chooses to see her fake tan, and then makes the worst possible mistake any human can with a fellow human - think they are better than them, think he is more intelligent, think he can control the whole narrative.
    When Isabelle is more intelligent, is able to control a situation - she pressed the nuclear button on Loathan as if she had just flicked on a switch, he called her boring when her stripper act was the single most funniest thing on BB in years.
    If he wanted to play the big man, the victim, at least be able to read people, see the signs. The signs that matter are not what the yes people tells one, but what others do.
    When it came to human interaction, Loathan read it all wrong, and the funniest thing is his sheep gave him the confidence to believe he was right.

It was a perfect example of a person who got so much wrong while thinking he got so much right.
    I watch it for the psychology.
    One could write a book on this series. So much going on from complete delusion, anger issues, the people who remain calm when a category 5 hurricane with embedded F5 tornadoes are in close vicinity, to how infatuation can make one very irrational.
    Last night had everything.

The ads were breaks so we could have some peace amid the absolute chaos. I have to watch that 2nd half again. There was so much going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mentally drained after watching that. Most satifying part was the end, looked liked Lotan wasn't expecting the boot. :D

The Producers must be having crisis talks now, this series is going to pot for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

i thought the series just got good

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Isabelles' smile was the best thing last night , when she just stood there and listened to Loathim self destruct , priceless !

She seems to be an extremely clever girl who can take the p** out of herself- the dancing , and who stays calm while the whole house is in turmoil , shouting ,fighting , and what does she do? Calmly hoists her shorts up for best exposure !

There's more to this HM than we ever thought it seems :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

Don't worry guys, Tom's got this!

zOXH7W.gif

Pushing Ellie to the floor!:eek: WTF! Big man Tom.

wolfmoon87 wrote: »

zOXH7W.gif

Yeah, what was that even about?

Kolido wrote: »
    Mentally drained after watching that. Most satifying part was the end, looked liked Lotan wasn't expecting the boot. :D

The Producers must be having crisis talks now, this series is going to pot for them.

Quite the contrary, I'd say last night was probably their highest viewing figures for this series.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Isabelles' smile was the best thing last night , when she just stood there and listened to Loathim self destruct , priceless !

She seems to be an extremely clever girl who can take the p** out of herself- the dancing , and who stays calm while the whole house is in turmoil , shouting ,fighting , and what does she do? Calmly hoists her shorts up for best exposure !

There's more to this HM that we ever thought it seems :D

Totally, she knew exactly what she was doing. What makes me laugh is Lotan was forever the one saying "once you're screaming you've lost the argument" and yet when it gets too much for him he throws a drink.

What did disturb me though is I think he aimed the drink at Hannah and Deborah who had nothing to do with it. It's like he sees them as dirt. Horrible pig.

pilly wrote: »
    Quite the contrary, I'd say last night was probably their highest viewing figures for this series.

Oh I don't mean it that way, I mean their dream boy is gone and they will have to rearange things like they did with eviction. I think thats 4 HMs gone via walking or booted.

wolfmoon87 wrote: »

zOXH7W.gif

Haha he totally clothlined her, who does he think he is, Hulk Hogan? :pac:

Oh I don't mean it that way, I mean their dream boy is gone and they will have to rearange things like they did with eviction. I think thats 4 HMs gone via walking or booted.

Maybe they'll put that Sam fella in. I'd say Lotan is kicking himself all night that he didn't choose him in the first place. And the very reason for that is because he didn't want anyone bigger than him in there. :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Haha he totally clothlined her, who does he think he is, Hulk Hogan? :pac:

Why did he want to knock her down though, I don't get it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement