Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pilly wrote: »
    Why did he want to knock her down though, I don't get it?

Because he didn't want her to touch " his " Loathim :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Because he didn't want her to touch " his " Loathim

You know what? That's it! He wanted to go into the diary room and didn't want her in there.

Jesus, his obsession is worse than Ellie's.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Watching the second half again:

Deborah: "If you keep winning the race, they will soon get tired of running".

Ellie chose to pick on Isabelle for having her eyes closed.
    When Chanelle stuck up for Isabelle, Loathan started doing a whistling sound as if he was asleep.
    Loathan then a fake sneeze and says he is allergic to bullsh1t.
    Chanelle then says "well you shouldn't be alive then, you should be dead with all the bullsh1t you.."
    Loathan "Wow, I am glad the whole public heard you wish me dead"
    Chanelle shakes head as she thinks a budgie wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

Tom directed Loathan to pick the Isabelle sticker.
    Loathan has a go at Chanelle for talking and calls her a "camera hungry bitch"
    Chanelle "Camera hungry? I'd look at yourself"

Loathan and Isabelle stand up to discuss why Isabelle gave him the vain label, Loathan can't take it. BB ends up telling them to sit down as they can smell trouble.
    Raph explains why he picked Chanelle as trustworthy as Ellie looked on as if she was going to be sick. Opens her hands and arms up as she looks to the crew as if she can't understand how Raph picked her.
    Hands went to the face as if she was hearing bad news as her face showed concern. Ellie then looks to the ground and shakes head. Charlotte sitting beside her was noting her reaction.
    Ellie throws her head back when Raph is finished praising Chanelle and says in a loud whisper "I f*cking hate this house" which Loathan and Tom bleat in laughter at.
    Chanelle asks "Why, why you getting nasty"
    Argument starts and the interesting thing about this section of the program is Hannah tried constantly to play the peacemaker.
    Tom giggles like a deranged clown.

Hannah stands up as Charlotte tells her why she thinks she is petty, saying everything she got upset by was minor, to which Hannah replied "Bullsh1t".
    Isabelle goes to mirror to fix her microphone to which Loathan points and laughs and calls her vain.
    Hannah again tries to play the peacemaker.

Then it progressed to Isabelle pressing the "you are suppose to be a role model to your son"
    Loathan being the role model thrown his drink at the girls and storms off with Tom following him to the diary room.

Hannah the peacemaker touched by the drink goes straight into full on war mode, and Ellie suffering from complete delusion jumps straight in.
    Hannah rants like crazy, Deborah says that is enough.

Meanwhile Isabelle looks in the mirror as if to play on the earlier vain comment made by Loathan and pulls her bottoms up more, then gives a big smile.
    Ellie then says Isabelle brought up his son.
    Isabelle says "I just said he is not a good role model"
    Ellie having totally lost the head says WTF did they not pick Sam, WTF did they have to pick her"
    Isabelle remains calm as she sees her work at exposing people who needed exposing is complete, and walks away.

Raph is comforting Chanelle in the garden, Isabelle comes out and again shows signs she is enjoying the chaos.
    Isabelle says "I said what I said as he needed a wake up call".
    Isabelle pulls up her pants further to expose more of her bum.

Loathan meanwhile is in the diary room calling Isabelle a "disgrace of a human being", he describes her as the "ugly wan with the orange face with blonde hair and is boring as sh1t" cue giggles from Tom.
    Loathan continues and calls her a "disgusting ugly human being like inside and out"
    The thing is Loathan actually slightly smiles as if he believes he has a positive as he says "you bring my son into this, how brave are you, seriously" The smile was in his eyes too, the windows to the soul.
    Then Loathan walks around the diary room and acts as if he is angry, when he is looking for sympathy and camera time.
    Tom another suffering from delusion due to infatuation believes the act. Loathan tells Tom to "F*ck that, get the f*uck away from me", as he sees Tom taking away his camera time.
    Loathan sits in a position turned away from Tom...

Meanwhile in the living area, Deborah says either he goes or she goes as she never had anyone ever throw a drink on her.
    Ellie is still bleating away in an angry tone about Isabelle being wrong about Loathan being a poor role model to his son.
    Isabelle who sticks to her convictions reinforces the point she made about Loatan not being a good role modelIsabelle says "I know it is a low blow, but he needs to learn a lesson".

Then back to the two idiots in the diary room, Tom is taking air time away from Loathan again so he gets up and leaves the diary room with lapdog in tow...
    The sheep tell Loathan to obey BB.

Meanwhile Raph is crying.
    Charlotte says to Loathan "Do you want to get dragged out of the house".
    Loathan leans forward and says "Are they gonna drag me out? Do you think they're gonna drag me out?"
    Ellie tells Loathan to respect BB.
    Loathan gets up to return to the diary room and is confronted by an angry Deborah. Ellie loses the head completely, as Hannah tries to separate her sister who is going after Ellie.
    BB CALLS IN SECURITY.
    Charlotte tries to be referee in between the two of them
    Chanelle, Isabelle and Raph look on as Raph restrains Chanelle who asks "why is she doing that?"
    Tom restrains Ellie with Charlotte as back up security rushes to the scene (seriously it was slower than the London Bridge response time)

Savannah sits on seat in a protective pose as she wonders about house dynamics and thinks "everyone will have forgotten the whole Justin Bieber story".
    Hannah is shouting "she hit me in me face, she swung at my face, Ellie, you swung at my face".
    Ellie then says "Deborah, if anything goes wrong, you have to take some (I couldn't decipher the chuffing language)"
    Deborah goes racing up the stairs and is caught by a security woman which allows Raph to get in front of her. Charlotte continues to restrain Ellie and Tom comes to help.
    BB DIRECTS SECURITY IN THE HOUSE.
    Ellie is in full on mental asylum territory.
    Raph puts hand over face.

Meanwhile Hannah is shouting "She swung at my face, Ahhh, she swung for my face".
    Deborah "I did not sign up for this"
    Loathan who is outside the diary room says "Chill out, this is the craziest house I've ever f*cking had" as he didn't seem particular upset.
    Ellie is still hysterical saying she never felt such intimidation from two girls before.

BB tells Hannah, Deborah and Chanelle to remain calm in their room.
    Isabelle enters and apologises to the girls and says it was all her fault.
    Chanelle says it is not, that she "just outlined something that was already there".

Loathan back in the diary room curled up to Tom, and now doing a sad puppy dog impression, with the lapdog beside him being quiet and not taking air time.
    Loathan puts an ultimatum to BB saying "either I stay or she stays, its simple and if you can't remove her for what she said, I'm going through that door, I'm not sorry because any man and in my situation, we can banter and joke, stuff like that..Tom interrupts and starts saying "she's a f*cking embarrassment and pathetic, silly f*cking individual, it as simple as that".

...and that was just the 3rd quarter.

You know what occurred to me as well. When Lotan says "they're not going to drag me out of here", he wasn't being aggressive as in "no way will they be able", he meant that they wouldn't drag him out because he was star of the show.

He's fully aware that he was dominating the show and thought that was enough to keep him in. Even telling BB it was either her or him or he was walking. He genuinely thought BB wouldn't want to lose him so would take her out.

He's obviously not as intelligent as he thinks he is. :D:D:D:D

With my unbiased hat on though what he did initially with the drink was no worse than what Chanelle did but I think his downfall then was leaving the diary room and completely disregarding BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Because he didn't want her to touch " his " Loathim :D:D

Exactly. Ellie and Tom are love rivals, fighting over the same man :D

Robert, wow, that analysis is brilliant, I really enjoyed reading it.
    RobertKK wrote: »

Savannah sits on seat in a protective pose as she wonders about house dynamics and thinks "everyone will have forgotten the whole Justin Bieber story".

:D pmsl

Also, thinking of wryn today...

Just been discussing BB on my tea break and one of the girls says that he was a prick from the minute he went in, remember him ignoring Emma? I had forgotten about that but yeah, he dismissed her totally.

Happens every year though.

Apparently Lotan has posted the below:

"Being removed is fine, completely understandable. On the other hand there was easily 3 people who were more aggressive in that fight who were definitely more of a threat, so where is the line? Everybody is expected to argue and disagree, but to say something so low and personal and intend to cause upset is disgraceful - that girls true colours have no doubt been shown. #BBUK #SorryNotSorry"

He really has not one iota of self awareness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

One of the sisters was far more aggressive than anyone else, she really was going to batter the head off someone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

As well as Isabelle being an impressive person (imo) I also want to applaud Chanelle. I can see her less-than-perfect side (eg she can be sulky and a bit vulgar) but the way she's put her head on the parapit a few times now to just say 'stop ganging up on one person' and 'it's four against one, that's not fair' shows real character I think and I'd have a lot of time for her.

And she even said to Isabelle that she shouldn't have said anything about his son so she's not blindly defensive either. Although I agree that I don't really see what was so bad about what Isabelle said. She didn't say anything about the little boy, just that Pubehead is not a great role model for him. Let's face it, much as it obviously hurt his pride, it's bloody true!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

As well as Isabelle being an impressive person (imo) I also want to applaud Chanelle. I can see her less-than-perfect side (eg she can be sulky and a bit vulgar) but the way she's put her head on the parapit a few times now to just say 'stop ganging up on one person' and 'it's four against one, that's not fair' shows real character I think and I'd have a lot of time for her.

And she even said to Isabelle that she shouldn't have said anything about his son so she's not blindly defensive either. Although I agree that I don't really see what was so bad about what Isabelle said. She didn't say anything about the little boy, just that Pubehead is not a great role model for him. Let's face it, much as it obviously hurt his pride, it's bloody true!

Well when you consider the fact that Rebecca got the head bitten off her for asking a hypothetical question about Joe's daughter.... :pac: they just get outraged at the sheer mention of family members, regardless of the context.

The final quarter starts with security stationed in the house at 11:51pm.

Ellie and Charlotte are in the diary room.
    Ellie says when the girls (Deborah) were running up the stairs, she thought she was going to get "annihilated" Then says "you gotta laugh".
    Charlotte is in fits of laughter, as Ellie continues to look bewildered, then laughs along with Charlotte.

Deborah says "I am out", to which Raph tries to stop her. Deborah continues "I am a mum, I have to go, I ever had a man throw a drink in my face, Im sorry, I'm sorry".
    Hannah takes over, and goes into an army corporal mode with Deborah as her new recruit. Deborah goes "Don't touch me, don't touch me.." Hannah eventully gets Deborah to go to the beauty parlour with security in tow.

Chanelle asks "Why the f*ck is he still here when he does this to women?"
    Hannah continues to reason with Deborah.
    Deborah says she is embarrassed by her own actions.

Kieron in the kitchen area is reading the rules book, with Savannah and Joe who is eating a sandwich.

Deborah in the bedroom with Hannah and says "Wow, wow, wow, wow, I snapped out, I really did snap out.
    Hannah says "I just need to sleep and think, then I am good".
    Deborah: "I love this and I am grateful for the opportunity, but one thing it never should come to is violence, and if it does, that is a method of violence and I want nothing to do with it".

Raph is still upset and hope Deborah is ok.

Loathan speaking to Ellie, Tom and Charlotte says "My actions were immature at worse, ok but she you know what, she if she was where I am from or anywhere else in the f*cking country, outside I don't know...f*cking...uptown f*cking London, she done well to get a couple of (undecipherable word) to f*cking drink with her and literally because it was in my hand that I went (does a throwing action) like that.
    I'm not mad, I'm not pissed, yeah ok, I made a mistake, but she said something that was disgusting and they the public will f*cking see that and I do not give a f*ck, more fool me for bringing that up, I get that, but if you ever f*cking think you can bring up, I will f*cking destroy you.
    I am a nice person, but if you push me far enough, TV or no TV, I will make you...I could have gone in on her so badly, the reason I walked away from her is I literally wanted to destroy her physically, mentally and I could have done the lot, I didn't.
    F*cking hell, the woman is a f*cking absolute psychopath"
    Loathan rant over, remember he is not mad or pissed...

Meanwhile in the other bedroom, Isabelle and Chanelle are talking not like psychopaths. Chanelle says to Isabele, "all you have done is highlight something that was already there. Do you not agree Raph.
    Raph nods and says "Yes".
    Raph says she should not have said what she did after Chanele had said he would have flipped if her family were brought up.
    They continue to discuss the situation, but there is no mention of wanting to commit violence.

In the "I want lung cancer" section of the garden, Loathan does maths."There are 4 here and 3 there, that is 7, we outweigh them. F*ck them"
    Gets drink and clinks bottle.
    Tom says "family" (really need a face-palm smilie)

1:40am Loathan is in the diary room talking to BB
    "I should never have thrown my drink, I didn't release my f*cking glass, there was f*ck all in my glass to be honest. I was fuming, think any man would have reacted in the same way at least, hmm when you got someone, or some people highly more f*cking intimidating than I can ever f*cking be, if I am intimidating because of my structure because what I do for a living, who I am, I am confident that is their problem not mine, I never acted I am not jumping up in someone's face, touching them inappropriately, I am not going to be put into a position where I feel like I am being persecuted for being a male.
    Hmm, F*ck the TV show, f*ck the situation and f*ck the girls who went off. I acted as any man would and I own it,right or wrong, it could have been a lot worse, and I think any man would have f*cking done what I done, so I...this is who I am and I can't do anything about it, take it or leave me," then he gives a big sigh.

The next day
    "Oi oi, do you like my slippers?"
    BB: Loathan before you entered the BB house, the rule regarding unacceptable behaviour and language were explained to you.
    Loathan "Yep"
    BB: "BB has spoken to you before about the importance of obeying BB instructions"
    Loathan "Cool"
    BB "Last night when you were already angry and behaving in an intimidating way you deliberately ignored BB instructions, broke out of the diary room and refused to return"
    "BB has also spoken to you previously about isolating and intimidating behaviour particularly towards women, last night you threw your drink angrily at Isabelle, Chanelle and Hannah and then threw the empty bottle across the room.
    Later in the bedroom and the diary room you used threatening language about a fellow housemate"
    Loathan "yeah".
    BB: "Lotan, BB considers your behaviour to be completely unacceptable and have no option (Lotan raises eyebrows) but to remove you from the house"
    Loathan "Cool"
    BB, "Do you have anything to say"
    Loathan "No" with a slightly bewildered look on his face.
    BB: "You may now leave the diary room through the door on your left"
    Loathan "Thank You"
    Loathan leaves the house.

That is the summary of the last quarter of last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Great posts Robert, are you a screen writer by any chance. :)

Kolido wrote: »
    Great posts Robert, are you a screen writer by any chance. :)

Nope, just felt it needed to be documented.
    Maybe I was shocked last night and missed it, but doing this showed me stuff I had missed, things I had not heard or seen.

Loathan was totally convinced he was the victim. He wanted Isabelle thrown out for saying he was not a good role model for his son.

I am starting to believe they didn't actually know what continent they are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Loathan does maths."There are 4 here and 3 there, that is 7, we outweigh them. F*ck them"
    Gets drink and clinks bottle.
    Tom says "family" (really need a face-palm

Ha ha love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Pmsl at this from Robert:
    "Meanwhile in the other bedroom, Isabelle and Chanelle are talking not like psychopaths" and "in the I want lung cancer section of the garden" :pac::pac::pac::pac::D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

I think out of the clique Kieron will benefit most from Lotan gone. He seems to have a sense of humour under there but was overshadowed and did tag along but not to the extent of Ellie and Tom. Those two needed constant validation and will be like deers in headlights with him gone but Kieron may come out of his shell a tad more. Can't believe I missed him reading the rule book though!

Not fond of Savannah but still early days for her and she might cop on that the clique are not the b all and end all so might redeem herself. Chanelle, Raph, Deborah, Hannah, Isabelle and dare I say it,,Joe at least don't seek that immature validation which is really off putting. Charlotte is still a 'meh and I think will just follow Ellie along in whatever way she begins to act with him gone

Lougarden wrote: »
    Charlotte is still a 'meh and I think will just follow Ellie along in whatever way she begins to act with him gone

I really had higher hopes for Charlotte in the beginning, now I think she's just a bellend who has really really disappointed me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just catching up..... wow, what a show. My thoughts on the night's madness....

Delighted Lothan's gone first of all. Grade A dickhead and it should bring out different sides now in many housemates now. Think he's one of those removal / evictions that will be for the betterment of the show. However........

Firstly, Channelle is a moron. I see someone talking about how she would defend you as a friend no matter what as somekind of virtue but I don't think it is. I hate that quality in a person actually. That's what causes mayhem people defending people when they are in the wrong. Sure she didn't even know what Isabelle had said ffs. Waste of space.

Next, I can't believe how much Isabelle is getting such an easy ride with people. She's a sour puss'd bint and it has zero to do with Lothan's existence. Anyone that thinks she is like that because of someone she has just bloody well met couldn't be more wrong. Had that moron not even been in the house she would still have come in with a face like slapped arse and acted in the similar fashion, it just would have been someone else in her cross-hairs is all.... and not because I think she has some game plan to act like that by the way (I'd respect her if I felt that's what it was all about) but no, it's because it's who she is: a sneering obnoxious hateful bitch. There's been a few on BB over the years: Helen Wood, Farrah Abraham and Ash-a-leeene of course, the queen of them all. Just add Isabelle's name to the list. The fact that Lothan was a prick is purely incidental. She's a nasty piece of work.

Something else which amazes me from reading the thread is the easy time Deborah and Hannah are getting. Yeah, they got some drink thrown on them from the knob jockey extraordinaire and therefore it's understandable that they were upset..... but Deborah is a ****ing liar! She kept screaming from the sofa: "SHE HIT ME IN THE FACE! SHE HIT ME IN THE FACE" but Ellie never touched her bloody face nor went anywhere near it.

Have watched the clip a few times now and Hannah runs up to Lothan and sticks her finger in his face and starts screaming and intimidating him (but she's a woman so has a free pass to do that I suppose). Ellie then gets between them and separates them. She didn't even use force or even push her. She just pushed Lothan with her elbow and stood sideways in front of Hannah. People saying she should have minded her own business must be having a laugh... yeah I know the fool is besotted with Lothan and all that but so what, that doesn't mean she should not have tried to separate them. Ellie was not psychical aggressive to either of them. THEY however were physically aggressive to her! Hence the argument starting at the edge of sofas but ending half way up the bloody stairs. They pushed her up that stairs intimidating her every step of the way.

Then from the sofa Deborah starts screaming saying Ellie hit her in the face and that is an outright lie..... if she had, we'd have seen it for one, and two she would not have waited until seated on the sofa before saying it. When nobody reacted to her she then changed her story and said Ellie 'swung' at her face but that was just another lie. She was trying to get her fcuked out.

Have to say I was surprised at how Savannah pretty much stayed quiet throughout, thought she'd be in the thick of it.

Ellie could go now I think. A lot of people will view her as being on Loathsome's side and I can see her garnering a lot of votes as a result. Would much prefer Joe or Charlotte to go for the show's sake. With Vote to Evict though, that's never gonna happen, unfortunately.

• Advertisement

Ah hang on Pete, you're defending Ellie for doing exactly the same thing as Chanelle did?

And you don't like people being blindly defended?

Ellie broke up a physical argument.... that's not what Channelle did.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ah hang on Pete, you're defending Ellie for doing exactly the same thing as Chanelle did?

And you don't like people being blindly defended?

Also Chanelle said multiple times, to Isabelle and to the others, that she didn't agree with that Isabelle said, but that she isn't going to watch people gang up on her. That isn't blindly defending.

Ellie broke up a physical argument.... that's not what Channelle did.

So what did Chanelle do apart from shouting and roaring?

Ellie was completely trying to defend Lotans actions, Chanelle was not trying to defend Isabelles actions.

I agree with you about the sisters, both totally over-reacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I agree with a lot of that, I'm still not sure what to make of isabelle but my gut goes with your thoughts, it was great watching her take lothan down but the way she done it gives me the impression that she's probably an arsehole herself and we just havent seen enough of her yet.

looking forward to tonight

Ellie chose to pick on Isabelle for having her eyes closed.
    When Chanelle stuck up for Isabelle, Loathan started doing a whistling sound as if he was asleep.
    Loathan then a fake sneeze and says he is allergic to bullsh1t.
    Chanelle then says "well you shouldn't be alive then, you should be dead with all the bullsh1t you.."
    Loathan "Wow, I am glad the whole public heard you wish me dead"
    Chanelle shakes head as she thinks a budgie wouldn't have come to that conclusion.

Tom directed Loathan to pick the Isabelle sticker.
    Loathan has a go at Chanelle for talking and calls her a "camera hungry bitch"
    Chanelle "Camera hungry? I'd look at yourself"

Loathan and Isabelle stand up to discuss why Isabelle gave him the vain label, Loathan can't take it. BB ends up telling them to sit down as they can smell trouble.
    Raph explains why he picked Chanelle as trustworthy as Ellie looked on as if she was going to be sick. Opens her hands and arms up as she looks to the crew as if she can't understand how Raph picked her.
    Hands went to the face as if she was hearing bad news as her face showed concern. Ellie then looks to the ground and shakes head. Charlotte sitting beside her was noting her reaction.
    Ellie throws her head back when Raph is finished praising Chanelle and says in a loud whisper "I f*cking hate this house" which Loathan and Tom bleat in laughter at.
    Chanelle asks "Why, why you getting nasty"
    Argument starts and the interesting thing about this section of the program is Hannah tried constantly to play the peacemaker.

I'm just re-reading that part again from last night which is when the entire fight really kicked off. I just cannot believe how passive aggressive and petty the bullies were. Like all 3 of them, from Tom directing Loathan to pick Issy's sticker, Ellie going on like a drama queen "I hate this f***in house", T&L laughing like sickening schoolboy bullies in a condescending way. This was all before any of the madness kicked off. I am just sort of shocked & I think especially at Ellie cos I really didnt think she was like that (This is before any of the madness started) I just thought a really evil mean girl streak came out last night in her :mad:.

Other thoughts, Deborah & Hannah did completely over react and really let themselves down again. Wasnt surprised at Hannah, but was a bit at Deborah who at least seemed sorry afterwards, think they were both lucky not to have been fecked out the door along with Loathan. But then again, there's an argument to give Ellie the heave ho too and sure then you'd have barely any housemates left!!:D

Not many of the housemates have any redeeming qualities about them. I'm sorta rooting for Chanelle deep down as think she did show caring qualities when defending Isabelle. Not sure how I feel about Isabelle though, as do think she knew to a certain extent what she was doing, however the bit where Loathan was telling her to stand back up again I couldnt even watch cos I just thought the way he spoke to her was just horrific. With his minnions sniggering behind him at her picking up the stickers that kept falling off :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Fair play Robert, you are some man to screenwrite that out. It's even more enlighting because there was so much happening at the time, I'd forgotten half of it.

This line had me in stitches
    Watching the second half again:

Then I read this and howled with laughter . Thank you!

Ellie was completely trying to defend Lotans actions,

How? By breaking up a physical interaction? No she wasn't. All she did was try and keep people apart and was then lied about and it said that she hit Deborah in the face. If Ellie defends Lothan throwing the drink I will call her a moron too..but she won't. I bet you she says he was wrong to do that but Isabelle deliberately provoked him, hence her smirking during the mayhem.
    Chanelle was not trying to defend Isabelles actions.

I know, I said she defended her when she didn't even know what she had said.

buswankers wrote:
    Not many of the housemates have any redeeming qualities about them. I'm sorta rooting for Chanelle deep down as think she did show caring qualities when defending Isabelle. Not sure how I feel about Isabelle though, as do think she knew to a certain extent what she was doing, however the bit where Loathan was telling her to stand back up again I couldnt even watch cos I just thought the way he spoke to her was just horrific. With his minnions sniggering behind him at her picking up the stickers that kept falling off

That was horrible. I felt so sorry for her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Well done Isabelle! She absolutely knew what she was doing last night with the role model comment to Lotion but she rattled his world without screaming abuse and being aggressive.

Lotion saw her as a cheap orange slag and he and his cronies were doing their best to make her an outcast. The guy is a scumbag with drink in him and I really wonder what he's like on the outside world with no cameras around him when he gets into that mood.

Chanelle who talked about being bullied in school was brilliant for standing up to the blatant intimidation that was being dished out by the cool kids.

It was brilliant to see this cheap orange slag who wasn't worthy of his time to be the cause of him showing his true colours. Lotions fanbase of teenage girls who vote will make sure Isabelle is evicted but I salute the girl.

Elle made a twat of herself and the two sisters are people I would not cross. I'm looking forward to how the house interacts from now on as there is genuine bad blood between the house.

Tom is an utter bellend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement