Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Ellie I think is a decent person but it shows when you are being used by someone like Lotan you would literally follow them into hell.

That was an amazing show last night, full of entertainment and talking points. It was so **** for so long but it's really good viewing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

BRAVO Robert!
    RobertKK wrote: »
    I could have gone in on her so badly, the reason I walked away from her is I literally wanted to destroy her physically, mentally and I could have done the lot, I didn't.
    F*cking hell, the woman is a f*cking absolute psychopath"
    Loathan rant over, remember he is not mad or pissed...

Meanwhile in the other bedroom, Isabelle and Chanelle are talking not like psychopaths.

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I agree with a lot of that, I'm still not sure what to make of isabelle but my gut goes with your thoughts, it was great watching her take lothan down but the way she done it gives me the impression that she's probably an arsehole herself and we just havent seen enough of her yet.

Absolutely and I just think people have blinders on to her as they hated Lothan so much and were dying to see him go..... but so were lots of us as the guy was a bell end.

Early in last night's show there was a good tell of her character when Lothan was talking about his son with Hannah (guess they only showed us this because of what was to come) but Isabelle was sitting there with a deadpan slapped arse face look on her as they were speaking. She was talking it all in and for some reason resented the fact that he was speaking nicely about his kid, stored it up and then used it later on.
    looking forward to tonight

Me too. Finally the series picks up :P

Ellie's like that really good friend that once they get a partner, you never see them again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I guess we will really see what Izabelle is like now that Lothario is gone, I couldn't really fault her when he was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Lotion fired from the Dreamboys due to his BB behaviour, sorry lads can't post a link but it's on the daily mail side bar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

How? By breaking up a physical interaction? No she wasn't. All she did was try and keep people apart and was then lied about and it said that she hit Deborah in the face. If Ellie defends Lothan throwing the drink I will call her a moron too..but she won't. I bet you she says he was wrong to do that but Isabelle deliberately provoked him, hence her smirking during the mayhem.

I know, I said she defended her when she didn't even know what she had said.

I don't know what show you watched Pete, I really don't. Anyway, not going to argue about it. You have Ellie blindness. She made an absolute show of herself.

pilly wrote: »
    I don't know what show you watched Pete, I really don't. Anyway, not going to argue about it. You have Ellie blindness. She made an absolute show of herself.
    It's Pete's unrequited love for Ellie. Just imagine if Pete were Tom and Ellie was Lotan - does that now make sense :D

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

First things first, hats off to RobertKK for those summaries - accurate and hilarious!

Was away all weekend, and since I finished placement on Friday I have been able to spend the whole day today catching up on Friday's, Saturday's AND Sunday's shows with copious amounts of tea and chocolate. Loving life!

Delighted Lotion's gone. Maybe it was just the binge watching but his voice was starting to make my blood boil, really whiney or something. Hopefully him being gone will shake up the dynamics in the house somewhat. Really looking forward to tonight to see the fallout.

I'm liking Chanelle more and more. She is childish and can be vulgar but she does stand up for what she believes is right and you couldn't call her two faced. What I like the most though is she's not afraid to tell her friends when they're out of order, something that the Plastics with their sheep-like following of each other don't do. I hope she allows this level headed side of her to come to the fore because she is intelligent and doesn't need the screaming and aggression to get her point across.

So far I am liking Isabelle (mainly for the calm way she got under Lotion et al's skins!) I'm looking forward to seeing more of her now and hope she doesn't mess it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Well done Isabelle! She absolutely knew what she was doing last night with the role model comment to Lotion but she rattled his world without screaming abuse and being aggressive.

Lotion saw her as a cheap orange slag and he and his cronies were doing their best to make her an outcast. The guy is a scumbag with drink in him and I really wonder what he's like on the outside world with no cameras around him when he gets into that mood.

Chanelle who talked about being bullied in school was brilliant for standing up to the blatant intimidation that was being dished out by the cool kids.

It was brilliant to see this cheap orange slag who wasn't worthy of his time to be the cause of him showing his true colours. Lotions fanbase of teenage girls who vote will make sure Isabelle is evicted but I salute the girl.

Elle made a twat of herself and the two sisters are people I would not cross. I'm looking forward to how the house interacts from now on as there is genuine bad blood between the house.

Tom is an utter bellend.

Absolutely agree with EVERYTHING you said here.
    Lotan is a complete sexist pig!
    And Tom is/was his lapdog, which imo is worse!

Don't think that Isabelle is a runner to win at all and if i was in the house i'd most likey hate her BUT she right to make that comment to him. He treats women like dogs and it was disgusting to watch. SO GLAD bb kicked him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I too (respectfully) disagree with a few of your points there Pete. I definitely didn't think Chanelle was blindly defending Isabelle. True she didn't know what had been said but there was a LOT of 'four against one' going on and I think that's what she had an issue with.

Also, we saw a lot of her being ignored and patronised by the 'cool gang'. I understand completely her desire to lash out a bit. Mad isn't it how Pubehead is partly responsible for her being in the house in the first place!

I too (respectfully) disagree with a few of your points there Pete. I definitely didn't think Chanelle was blindly defending Isabelle. True she didn't know what had been said but there was a LOT of 'four against one' going on and I think that's what she had an issue with.

Also, we saw a lot of her being ignored and patronised by the 'cool gang'. I understand completely her desire to lash out a bit. Mad isn't it how Pubehead is partly responsible for her being in the house in the first place!

Mental, and all because Lotan didn't want any male competition. :D:D

Whatever way Isabelle comes out of this she will always be a legend in my eyes for how she took him down. He treated her like dirt on his shoe and deserved a lot worse in my view.

And this bull**** of she provoked him is what every man who ever hit a woman has said.

Having re-watched a clip over lunchtime what most disturbs me about the whole thing was Lotan deliberately throws the bottle towards Hannah. Don't care what anyone else says he's a racist. He never had one decent conversation with those girls, hated them from the 1st minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

how anyone could not hate those girls is beyond me

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Lotion fired from the Dreamboys due to his BB behaviour, sorry lads can't post a link but it's on the daily mail side bar.

I read that his contract ended when he entered the house, whether he won, lost or drew it didn't make any difference.

Also, he's Louis Spence's nephew.

Oh give me a break. If there was something specific I missed why don't you point it out?

She didn't defend Lotan last night after he threw the drink. She didn't have time to as she was aggressively pushed up the stairs and then accused of hitting someone in the face. That's why she lost it. When she was in the Diary Room with Charlotte they just kept joing about Deborah running like Usain Bolt, no defense of Lothan. Am I supposed to see something that didn't happen?

I have said all along that Lotan was using Ellie and that she was/is a besotted fool. I have also said that if she defends Lotan tonight for throwing the drink I will condemn her. Where's the blindness exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Maybe they'll put that Sam fella in. I'd say Lotan is kicking himself all night that he didn't choose him in the first place. And the very reason for that is because he didn't want anyone bigger than him in there. :D:D:D:D

i doubt it would have mattered whether he chose sam or not, lotan would have blown eventually. it was only a matter of time.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

xzanti wrote: »
    I read that his contract ended when he entered the house, whether he won, lost or drew it didn't make any difference.

Having watched Louis on crystal maze, I can see the similarities- both attention hungry. Loatan a bit more bearable which is saying something!!

• Advertisement

Oh give me a break. If there was something specific I missed why don't you point it out?

She didn't defend Lotan last night after he threw the drink. She didn't have time to as she was aggressively pushed up the stairs and then accused of hitting someone in the face. That's why she lost it. When she was in the Diary Room with Charlotte they just kept joing about Deborah running like Usain Bolt, no defense of Lothan. Am I supposed to see something that didn't happen?

I have said all along that Lotan was using Ellie and that she was/is a besotted fool. I have also said that if she defends Lotan tonight for throwing the drink I will condemn her. Where's the blindness exactly?

What about when the 3 of them were having a go at Isabelle afterwards (her, Charlotte and Savanagh I think)? They were completely trying to say that the reason he threw the bottle was because of what Isabelle said, that is trying to justify his behaviour.

Maybe you missed that bit.

There is something edited out of the row though, in a big way because Lotan has a beer in his hand beforehand and then throws water???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Ah, I must have misread as I was rushing. So, they won't be offering him a new contract I take it? The company definitely said their employees don't act like he did etc etc

Still can't link for some reason, sorry lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Don't care what anyone else says he's a racist. He never had one decent conversation with those girls, hated them from the 1st minute.

Jeez is that all it takes to be labelled a racist these days.

I'm not sure if Lotan did get sacked from Dreamboys but his contract came to an end when he went into Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yeah but if Pubehead had done well enough out of BB he would've considered himself too big for them. He's 28 so I imagine he's coming to the natural end of his chosen career.

I also think that the fact that he'd already finished up with the troupe makes their statement all the funnier. They've washed their hands of him thoroughly and disassociated themselves as much as poss! They pretty much said -

Yeah, okay, he used to work for us but he doesn't anymore. We don't condone his behaviour and we promise none of the rest of our employees are anything like him. We promise.

Very damning.

I hope they show the full fallout from last night and what everyone's take was from it. Can't just gloss over what was probably the defining moment of the series and one of the big BB moments in a good number of years.

There is something edited out of the row though, in a big way because Lotan has a beer in his hand beforehand and then throws water???
    It's definitely missing something because he flung the beer in the bottle towards Isabelle but the next day in the Diary Room BB mentions that afterwards he flung the bottle across the room (presumably at nobody) - we didn't see that bit.

Pete I really think Ellie had it in the bag to win until she became desperate for Lotan. She was likeable, affable and fun. Around him she became clinging and a bit desperate. Such a shame.

• Advertisement

What got him thrown out specifically? Was it the throwing of the bottle? Was it his disobeying orders by leaving the dairy room? Saying he would destroy her physically and mentally?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement