Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oh god, the box challenge was even funnier than I remembered

Derek: Science you are the most annoying boy in England
    Kamal: yeah, you're even annoying when you're in the fcuking box
    Science: shut your noise, come out
    Kamal: shat up
    Science: you shut up
    Kamal: you shut up
    Roberto: *giggle & funny voice* you shut up
    Derek: STOP IT, IT'S MY BOX NOW FCUK OFF!

:D:D:pac::pac:

Why can't they have fun tasks like these anymore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

wyrn wrote:
    Any way, moving on because we're not going to agree on this one . Remember in the good old days when there was decent tasks, it was actually hard work to pass the food task and there was very little alcohol - bring back those days (especially where they fail the budget task & don't get the luxury food budget).

Yeah there was 3 of them supposed to be on basic rations last week and I didn't notice them starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

On at 10 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

wyrn wrote: »
    Why can't they have fun tasks like these anymore

I think the producers are afraid of innocent fun that has not been engineered to be salacious and scandalous.

Can anyone ever foresee them airing a housemate simply cooking an Egg and signing to himself again?

They'd be too afraid of people switching off.

Then again, there was Kinga, so wasn't all sweetness and light back then.

She broke the mould she did.... so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Jeez Pete it might be pistols as 10.30 for us or same page for both! Hope we see some individuals come in to play tonight :) If not let's Aim, Load and ....

Well let's see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I think the whole thing got out of hand last night and it all came as a result of alochol once again

I've said it before and I'll say it again but they get way too much alochol in the house and apart from everyone up for eviction and big brother talking to them - they should be put on basic rations and given no alochol until at least the end of the week (eviction day like it used to be)

kopite386 wrote: »
    I think the whole thing got out of hand last night and it all came as a result of alochol once again

I've said it before and I'll say it again but they get way too much alochol in the house and apart from everyone up for eviction and big brother talking to them - they should be put on basic rations and given no alochol until at least the end of the week (eviction day like it used to be)

Yeah, the whole think reminded me of the row the night Victor lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

It has taken me an hour to catch up on last night's postings, absolutely brilliant form people.

Lads, I got Chanelle at 17/1 back at the start of the first week. If she wins I'll take you all out to Dicey's for €2 Monday drinks. To be fair though if they gave me odds on her being booted I'd probably take them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Then again, there was Kinga, so wasn't all sweetness and light back then.

She broke the mould she did.... so to speak.

At least didn't break the bottle. :eek:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Jaxxy wrote: »
    It has taken me an hour to catch up on last night's postings, absolutely brilliant form people.

Lads, I got Chanelle at 17/1 back at the start of the first week. If she wins I'll take you all out to Dicey's for €2 Monday drinks. To be fair though if they gave me odds on her being booted I'd probably take them too.

In for the pints :D

• Advertisement

We have an hour to kill... what's everyone's favourite meltdown moment in BB?

Mine's Megan's dairy room flip out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

At least didn't break the bottle. :eek:;)

Excellently said :D:D

Ah go on..who d'ya like the most he he...stir stir

..but really can I come too (Simpson gran style but don't know yet how to post gifs)..have tested on the spoiler test page though so A for effort? Oh jeez, wine gone before start. Put me in a cardboard box. I have no chance now against Pete unless Ellie goes la la.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I was thinking of putting more money on her. I'm greedy. :P

Fight Night in BB 5 was the best.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36t1sh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

We have an hour to kill... what's everyone's favourite meltdown moment in BB?

Mine's Megan's dairy room flip out.

I'll have to think about it, there is just too many!

Fight Night in BB 5 was the best.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x36t1sh

That's what I thought I posted above but instead I posted an argument about not knocking on the toilet door :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Alex, "That's the way I like it" anyone remember that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

That's what I thought I posted above but instead I posted an argument about not knocking on the toilet door :D

Well that could lead to a rather unpleasant scenario, but I guess it depends if one is a stand up wiper or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Especially for you Collyflower

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote:

I don't know if it was all down to alcohol though. I don't think the sisters drink or if they do they certainly weren't drunk.

https://youtu.be/eNBbgIgJrD8

Classic moment. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwmKjBY8mVo

Don't know if I've done that right , it's Nasty Nick being confronted by Craig in the first BB !

skipper_G wrote: »
    In for the pints :D

Or an Appletini, perhaps? :D
    Lougarden wrote: »
    Ah go on..who d'ya like the most he he...stir stir

..but really can I come too (Simpson gran style but don't know yet how to post gifs)..have tested on the spoiler test page though so A for effort? Oh jeez, wine gone before start. Put me in a cardboard box. I have no chance now against Pete unless Ellie goes la la.

Of course you can come my dear Lougarden! You can't drink all the wine though, that's for me and my twin wyrn.

(You are my twin wyrn, btw, we were separated at birth I'm convinced).
    I was thinking of putting more money on her. I'm greedy. :P

What odds is she at now? Dooo eeeet. We can co-host Dicey's €2 Monday drinkies.

Well that could lead to a rather unpleasant scenario, but I guess it depends if one is a stand up wiper or not.

It is a bit fascinating to see that this held our attention back then and made sense; seeing all sorts of different manners, respect and jovial types. Sad and intriguing how domineering or people playing down their intelligence make it these days. (although domineering would have won it too earlier on but would have insulting your own intelligence?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

pilly wrote: »
    I don't know if it was all down to alcohol though. I don't think the sisters drink or if they do they certainly weren't drunk.

No the sisters are just agressive (and that's not me being racist if they were white I'd say the same) but the thing with Lothan kicking off at start was because of drink and Ellie getting all confident was down to alochol

Kate falling over in the jeans was another classic for me.

If you watch the clip to the end she does the very same thing again... Emma was nuts.

I often wonder if these people are still recognized when out and about.

I believe it was Zammo from Grange Hill (anyone remember him) who once said that that it was a special kind of Hell to be famous and stone broke. He said he once walked through Soho I think it was and over twenty people stopped him that afternoon (and that was 10 years after Grange Hill) and then he went back to his bedsit and eat beans on toast, the only meal he could afford at the time.

I imagine for a good few people who got famous off BB they must have similar fates.

Zammo's doing a but better now though as he has his own Locksmiths.

http://www.mentorlock.co.uk/about/

mentor-lock-safe-shop.jpg

kopite386 wrote:
    No the sisters are just agressive (and that's not me being racist if they were white I'd say the same) but the thing with Lothan kicking off at start was because of drink and Ellie getting all confident was down to alochol

I agree Hannah is, I don't think Deborah is, I think she's protecting Hannah the whole time. She lost it last night in the caous but she regretted it afterwards.

• Advertisement

pilly wrote: »
    I agree Hannah is, I don't think Deborah is, I think she's protecting Hannah the whole time. She lost it last night in the caous but she regretted it afterwards.

Exactly, Deborah is one of the few in there showing any self-awareness at all. I'm not a fan of the sisters but I respect that Deborah took ownership of her involvement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement