Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I really like her boho festival braid :o

That loose fishtail part was nice , the fact you could see the hair was fake wasn't , I think.

You'd imagine she'd have enough money from all her tabloid stories to at least get real extensions :pac:

Cue next week when the profits from her leaked tape roll in......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

deco nate wrote: »
    Did they ask for your bank account?

No, they do that through email.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

I had no idea Stepanie had a tape :( another self destruct. .but then still ask why feel sorry. It seems she has what she wants even though we say euuughh.

Pete? How do you feel about Ellie tonight? I thought of our Gung-Ho and her gold glitter to sway you. and.... I still thought mmmhhh booooh..outlaw? Whatcha thinking.....I still am no Ellie fan at all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Loving the psych on BOTS, she's doing a great job analysing the Loathan Isabelle stuff. And a lot of the points she mentioned I've read in this thread, shows how clued in many of you peeps are. Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That Psychologist is excellent. I really like her.
    Snap Skipper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh god, the box challenge was even funnier than I remembered

Derek: Science you are the most annoying boy in England
    Kamal: yeah, you're even annoying when you're in the fcuking box
    Science: shut your noise, come out
    Kamal: shat up
    Science: you shut up
    Kamal: you shut up
    Roberto: *giggle & funny voice* you shut up
    Derek: STOP IT, IT'S MY BOX NOW FCUK OFF!

:D:D:pac::pac:

Why can't they have fun tasks like these anymore

Aw wryn thanks sooooooo much for posting that!
    I had a bit of a crappy day and that just made me howl with laughter, I genuinely had tears.
    I'd forgotten about that completely, it was absolutely BRILLIANT :D:D:D:D:D

Did Rylan say Captain Lego Head aka Chelsea Singh will be on BOTS tomorrow night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    Did Rylan say Captain Lego Head aka Chelsea Singh will be on BOTS tomorrow night ?

Yes he did which means I'm avoiding it I cannot stand that man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Also just wanted to add my platitudes for the pschy she was great for the argument analysis with the body language and what triggered it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Lougarden wrote: »
    Pete? How do you feel about Ellie tonight? I thought of our Gung-Ho and her gold glitter to sway you. and.... I still thought mmmhhh booooh..outlaw? Whatcha thinking.....I still am no Ellie fan at all

I think she did fine.... tough eviction though for her as I think either her Tom or Hannah will go.

Hopefully Hannah's lies will convince enough people to pick up the phone and vote her out.

They're the three though..... can't see anybody bothering to pay to vote any of the others out. Joe and Charlotte would be perfect but can't see anyone being all that arsed spending money on them if they can even remember they're in there to begin with. Nah, Tom, Ellie and Hannah and the three annoying people the most I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yaaay!! He'sl like Joe , a geezer , except with hair :D:D

And on that note , night all , hopefully I won't be late tomorrow night ! Stay safe :)x.

Entertainment aside there's no stand out house mates in terms of winning.

If he hadn't gone in with his wife, Imran prob would have had the qualities to win.

Ellie shot herself with the Lotan debacle.

Raph also had the qualities but his tell tale weasling has ruined his likeability.

Charlotte could nearly sneak this due to being the best of a bad bunch.

The rest have either had black marks from the start or developed them over time.

Definitely an open season.

The person who comes 10th could easily come first with a bit of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Crazy how they all want from fight mode to let's all get alone once they were all up for eviction.

To me tonight was a no show, the task as I said drove me nuts the amount of air time it got.
    Bots was as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Many people posted stuff about the sisters (some just being funny)
    that I would not post these days on this forum.
    I may agree with some but you know how it is.

CF.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just watching BOTS ... nice to see the psych call out Raph for his telling tales.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Haven't been around much since yesterday, playing warewolf in another tread.

Pretty dull episode following fight night.

#bringbackpubeheadandnipples

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

Thanks Robert for your analysis of fight night I'm away and didn't see it. Thanks everyone else for your comments I feel like I'm all caught up... i away for 2 weeks so will be reading away on this thread so I fee like I'm not missing out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Late to join the thread. Enjoying it as much as the show though

Ellie- she is too impressionable, and can be either nice or mean depending on who she is hanging out with
    Chanelle- Not gone on her but I like that she stood up for Isabella on fight night
    The sisters- Loud and annoying. They need to stay in though, they bring entertainment
    Tom- Cannot stop laughing each time I think of him running like a small child and jumping into Lothans arms when he returned to the house
    Savannah- She seems ok.
    Joe- No interest really in him
    Raph- I think he is interesting, he stirs the pot so he does.
    Kieran- Pretty !!
    Isabella- Hehehehe, she is good. I love how she got under Lothan's skin so easily. I want to give her a makeover so badly though
    Charlotte- Semms to have a bit of class about her.

I think that is everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Late to join the thread. Enjoying it as much as the show though

Ellie- she is too impressionable, and can be either nice or mean depending on who she is hanging out with
    Chanelle- Not gone on her but I like that she stood up for Isabella on fight night
    The sisters- Loud and annoying. They need to stay in though, they bring entertainment
    Tom- Cannot stop laughing each time I think of him running like a small child and jumping into Lothans arms when he returned to the house
    Savannah- She seems ok.
    Joe- No interest really in him
    Raph- I think he is interesting, he stirs the pot so he does.
    Kieran- Pretty !!
    Isabella- Hehehehe, she is good. I love how she got under Lothan's skin so easily. I want to give her a makeover so badly though
    Charlotte- Semms to have a bit of class about her.

I think that is everyone!!

I agree with most of the above bar Savannah and Charlotte. Savannah is highly irritating and an insult to Irish people, she's a moany pain in the hole and a sheep. I also think that I have an irrational hatred for her voice :P

Charlotte has been the biggest disappointment for me, she was great the first couple of weeks with how she completely shut down Toms advances but as soon as she moved into Rose cottage she has become one of the "cool kids" and the way she followed Lotans orders to not speak to Isabelle just disgusted me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

buswankers wrote:
    Charlotte has been the biggest disappointment for me, she was great the first couple of weeks with how she completely shut down Toms advances but as soon as she moved into Rose cottage she has become one of the "cool kids" and the way she followed Lotans orders to not speak to Isabelle just disgusted me.

She impressed me last night by being the only one of the cool kids to not put on the fake happy mask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

pilly wrote: »
    She impressed me last night by being the only one of the cool kids to not put on the fake happy mask.

she impresses me every night with how fine she looks

akelly02 wrote: »
    she impresses me every night with how fine she looks

I think she's all style and no substance, a tremendous disappointment

I think she's all style and no substance, a tremendous disappointment

oh i agree, i wouldnt be able to hack her long term

but she is nice to look at it :pac: a vicious cycle

akelly02 wrote:

skipper_G wrote:
    but she is nice to look at it a vicious cycle

Now lads you know how the song goes. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life"........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Shauna (Savannah) is pretty but an empty vessel IMO. Similar to Charlotte. Or maybe Charlotte has something about her and we haven't seen it because she hasn't had much 'camera time' as they all call it in there.

Now lads you know how the song goes. "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life"........

..Whats the rest of that song?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

clap your hand?

..Whats the rest of that song?

"never make a pretty woman your wife". :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Missed BOTS, did they say much about Lotan? Presuming he wasn't on it?
    Say he's fuming at the world! Delighted for him.

Last night's BB wasn't great, them all sitting around in the group fake laughing together, only a matter of time before the next round i think. All fake nice to each other.
    Savannah is digging a hole for herself with her stupid comments.

So funny Hannagh in the diary room…i'm not feeling very good bb as i've got this bruise on my face *hair covering said bruise*….eh scarlehhhh for ye love, no one touched u! Say she'd be lethal out in the real world...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement