Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

skipper_G wrote: »
    I have to be honest, it's a welcome change of pace to have something other than screaming matches and people shouting abuse at each other.

People are always mentioning that we don't get to see the real housemate's or the tasks aren't featured enough. This is a chance to see some of that and maybe see their real personalities when they're not constantly on the defensive.

But being forced to get on is not real eather.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Joes song is s**t but he was funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Did anyone else just see Joe's ass when he was bent over :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This just feels weird though, its too much of a swing from how they were to this. It feels really put on by most of them :(

The way I see it, Loathan was a toxic influence on the house. With him removed cooler heads have prevailed and people have actually been able to stop arguing with each other. Even the talk of 'us & them' has been less prevalent.

The task has played a huge part in that because it's unlike the normal tasks, they're not being pitted against each other but instead are being encouraged to appreciate each other's lighter qualities.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

Jaysus I hate that Aguilera style of singing. Not shy of the cameras

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

She has a better voice than Savannah

**** me Isabelle can sing the same can't be said for the so called professional singer of Shauna/Savannah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Hahaha Raphs face when Isabelle was singing

•gets finger on mute button waiting for Hannah.•

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yeah, this is a bit too far a swing in the opposite direction. A change from the screamy sweary shouting matches is definitely good but this hippie stuff is fake. When things calm down again and get more normal it'll be a better watch. They're all putting on an act at the moment. That's not a good watch IMO.

• Advertisement

Is Chanelle really getting pissed off for being called Chantelle :D

Jeff2 wrote: »
    •gets finger on mute button waiting for Hannah.•

Luckily we weren't subject to the torture of her or Savannah attempting to sing ;):D

Does anyone else think that Isabelle is taking the p*** out of the Hm's ?

Pretending not to know Chanelles name , the addiction to fake tan ??

Am getting suspicious here !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Chanelle is prettier without makeup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Does anyone else think that Isabelle is taking the p*** out of the Hm's ?

Completely, I love it!!! She has more brains than the lot of them put together.

I also love that Isabelle can really go for it, drink or no drink.

pilly wrote: »
    Completely, I love it!!! She has more brains than the lot of them put together.

Grand , thought I was losing the plot there :pac:

****ing hell Ellie you stupid bitch they didn't get glitter on their tits in the 'olden days' :D:D:D

Wonder where Mrswoman is gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    Wonder where Mrswoman is gone?

Out on the town with Jedward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    The way I see it, Loathan was a toxic influence on the house. With him removed cooler heads have prevailed and people have actually been able to stop arguing with each other. Even the talk of 'us & them' has been less prevalent.

The task has played a huge part in that because it's unlike the normal tasks, they're not being pitted against each other but instead are being encouraged to appreciate each other's lighter qualities.

I agree, the fighting was too much. But I cant see how anyone can genuinely go from nearly ripping each others heads off to this? Even with the Lord of The Nipples gone, this is new pally pally thing isnt my cuppa. I think we got to see more of their real personalites when Lotan was in there :(

I feel like a good few people are missing of the thread tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

It's all gone a little crap again, anyone agree?

kopite386 wrote: »
    Luckily we weren't subject to the torture of her or Savannah attempting to sing ;):D

Is the singing over.?
    Or that an attempt to get me to remove my finger from mute and get cought out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

kopite386 wrote: »
    I feel like a good few people are missing of the thread tonight

I have to wait for it be uploaded online tonight to watch it...... as 3Player is a joke, as usual.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    It's all gone a little crap again, anyone agree?

I think they are trying to lull us into a false sense of everything is all happiness and light , and then bang!! Off they go fighting again :pac:

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Is the singing over.?
    Or that an attempt to get me to remove my finger from mute and get cought out. :)

Lol , it's as safe to return as it ever was ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Tom is suffering from grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Chanelle has lovely eyes, its a pity she has gone a bit mad on the fake tan on her face.

Is that more booze during the glitter party?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I agree, the fighting was too much. But I cant see how anyone can genuinely go from nearly ripping each others heads off to this? Even with the Lord of The Nipples gone, this is new pally pally thing isnt my cuppa. I think we got to see more of their real personalites when Lotan was in there :(

That's the purpose of the task, to get them to stop fighting each other without actual physical altercations which is where it was headed. And it will come back to them sniping and arguing as normal. But instead of being driven by one HM it should theoretically be more natural disagreements.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement