Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I'm not going to spoiler, it's been shown on TV, fair game.
    Don't read the thread if that's the case.
    Bleeding snow flakes... Lol:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

GroodyL wrote: »
    Lotans phone bill must be huge

Best comment of the night !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

The BOTS rent a mob also seem to hate her

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

GroodyL wrote: »
    Lotans phone bill must be huge

I was actually thinking the exact same thing when I saw the results :D

How many times have the voting public got it wrong? They haven't a clue , no brains between them all ffs , leave Isabelle in there :(

• Advertisement

I Need d to find a photo of buzz light year, with the slogan.. . Spoilers, spoilers everywhere :)
    #stopusingspoilersforstuffalreadyshownontv!

Savannah trying to get in there with Tom with the 'FLANTER' first Lothan and now Tom she is really sticking with the 'clique' isn't she - she has the worst taste

deco nate wrote: »
    I Need d to find a photo of buzz light year, with the slogan.. . Spoilers, spoilers everywhere :)

spoilers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Had to laugh at the black girl on Bots calling Hannah agresive after all that went on.

skipper_G wrote: »
    spoilers.jpg

Tbh, I don't care about spoilers, it's hidden spoilers on things that have been already shown on TV that get to me.

Like GOT, if it's been shown in the US the day before its game on, don't click on the thread and say why did you post that?! I haven't seen it yet!

Well don't click on the thread ffs! ;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Only catching up now! Chanelle is just such a hoot! Her song was gas and then she was so annoyed at Isabelle and I don't think it was the name that was the issue, I think she was annoyed that Isabelle tried to steal her thunder! She's too funny. I absolutely adore housemates that give their all in tasks.

Ok , in the interest of fairness , Isabelles extensions are horrendous , you could see the knots/glue/whatever you call them a mile off there !

Really, the voting public for BB are morons!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , in the interest of fairness , Isabelles extensions are horrendous , you could see the knots/glue/whatever you call them a mile off there !

Tbh mam I don't think she is going for a natural look :pac:

But you can still see she is really good looking girl #glitterboobs:)

neonsofa wrote: »
    Tbh mam I don't think she is going for a natural look :pac:

Ha , I gave out about Steph Davies last night too!
    But you can still see she is really good looking girl #glitterboobs:)

They should have her on that programme where they take all their make-up off, give them a "nice " hair colour etc , to see what she really looks like !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I say BB is regretting making it a Vote to Evict, it is the only reason I can understand for why they are letting us know the voting percentages.

Are we all going to ignore hard man geezer Joe's comment that he likes to try on his wife's clothes ? He admits that in the diary room yet flips at Arthur for asking him about his eyeliner

kopite386 wrote: »
    Are we all going to ignore hard man geezer Joe's comment that he likes to try on his wife's clothes ? He admits that in the diary room yet flips at Arthur for asking him about his eyeliner

He was wrong to flip at Arthur over the eye-liner , there was no need for him to do that , I agree with you on that.

I don't see any harm/wrong doing in him liking to try on womens clothes tbh .

That's what scientists call the eviction reaction. "I'm up for eviction ? I better do something zany and unexpected."

Joe is a cross-desser now, how zany and unexpected of him. Must not vote him out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Really, the voting public for BB are morons!

It's enough to make me question the foundations of democracy

:mad: There should never EVER under any circumstances be a vote to evict on BB

It should only ever be vote to save

How are they still getting this wrong in Season 18? Is the answer that they are 'punishing' the housemates for their unruly behaviour the other night? Because the only people that ever suffer when it is vote to evict are the viewing public because the big characters, as we all know, stand a huge chance of being evicted.

But yeah, democracy is fu***d - Donald Trump, Brexit, Teresa May, Fianna Fail, and Big Brother votes to evict.

OH THE HUMANITY

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Hopefully, there have been very few votes cast and everything changes by eviction night.

He was wrong to flip at Arthur over the eye-liner , there was no need for him to do that , I agree with you on that.

I don't see any harm/wrong doing in him liking to try on womens clothes tbh .

The fact that he had no problem admitting to trying on his wife's clothes but flips at being asked about if he always wear eyeliner - I just find it odd is all

The fact that he had no problem admitting to trying on his wife's clothes but flips at being asked about if he always wear eyeliner - I just find it odd is all

It is odd alright , doesn't make any sense at all really .:confused:

Who's the Hottie behind Rylan? Put her in the house! ;):)

Yeah she'd be much better than yer wan Grassland and much easier on the eye :D

skipper_G wrote: »
    Yeah she'd be much better than yer wan Grassland and much easier on the eye :D

... And.... Not blonde dyed , just bloody beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I don't get how people are saying it must be hard for Joe being around young people all the time - he is a nite club owner and his wife is 26 so I can't imagine it is that hard for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

She's beautiful, spotted her straight away.

• Advertisement

I don't get how people are saying it must be hard for Joe being around young people all the time - he is a nite club owner and his wife is 26 so I can't imagine it is that hard for him.

Well she was, years ago... But not anymore... . ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement