Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭fepper

deco nate wrote: »
    Who's the Hottie behind Rylan? Put her in the house! ;):)
    looking at it now on +1 and that girl is beautiful alright,must have been placed there for that effect....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I can't believe those voting percentages. Fcuk it, Lotan will be delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

pilly wrote: »
    I can't believe those voting percentages. Fcuk it, Lotan will be delighted

Its exactly why they done it, tomorrows % will be very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Its exactly why they done it, tomorrows % will be very interesting.

Hoping it turns heads over arse. Because the voting seems going against all media, very strange, just look at Twitter. .. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I agree with the voting! :P

Tbf it's why it should always be be VTS..... Isabelle is the most notorious housemate in there at the minute. Vote to Evict the worst premiership football team and Man Utd would be relegated.... VTS and they would be first saved.

Can't abide the girl myself but I still rather she'd stay as I think it's only a matter of time before she fights with someone else. She's far too evil not to. Yes, evil!

Am I the only one who doesn't like Trisha?? Pain in the hole.

Was hoping Charlotte would have had her boobs covered in glitter, but no.

What else happened..... eh, big moth, Savannah wanted to sit at the tree.... em, that's it really.

I agree with everyone about Kieran.... what a ride!

• Advertisement

If Isabelle goes it's going to be a snoozefest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

boring episode, little tom running away from the moth was funny mind

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

IvoryTower wrote: »
    boring episode, little tom running away from the moth was funny mind

That was hilarious , the leaps in the air , too funny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Was Tom afraid of the moth because it was bigger than him! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Well I got up at 545am to watch and lo and behold no recording so I check sky listings for tonight and there is no 3E channel at all, what's going on.

Anyway found out later I have to unplug my sky box to reset and then I'll get my 3e back. Sounds like I didn't miss much.

• Advertisement

So the biggest story in the news today about BB is that "some" people found Ellie's Irishman joke offensive. In other words 2 or 3 twitter twats.

Really? Things are bad guys when that's the only story they can come up with.

Apparently Love Island is beating it in the ratings. The producers have really fcuked up this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

So the biggest story in the news today about BB is that "some" people found Ellie's Irishman joke offensive. In other words 2 or 3 twitter twats.

Apparently Love Island is beating it in the ratings. The producers have really fcuked up this year.

What was the Irishman Joke?

In fairness.....There was always going to be more excitement out of Love Island ( more chance of people getting the ride)

368100 wrote: »
    What was the Irishman Joke?

In fairness.....There was always going to be more excitement out of Love Island ( more chance of people getting the ride)

Ah it was just a Paddy Englishman blah blah blah, it was funny actually, definitely not offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Really don't like Love Island, i find it SO boring. Hope BB picks up a bit.

Some sort of big announcement on bbbots tonight...

I think it's just an update on the eviction numbers.

I think it's just an update on the eviction numbers.

No something else as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

tbh they have screwed up every year from bb 2014 onwards. it just so happens last year's series was decent dispite the producers and the second house car crash.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

No something else as well.

Yep ,
    Pilly is entering the house

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep ,
    Pilly is entering the house

:D:D

Yayyy... you better name drop all of us :D

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    Yayyy... you better name drop all of us :D

I'll be truly evicted from the thread for posting that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When is the next eviction, is it tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

When is the next eviction, is it tomorrow?

Yes Colly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Last night saw Ellie tell a tale of an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman who were driving in the desert when their car broke down.

They decided to each take a piece of the car with them, with Ellie explaining: "The Scottishman says, 'I'll take a car seat so when I get tired, I can have a sit down'.

"The Englishman goes, 'I'm going to take the radiator in the car, because if I need to drink there's water in there'.

"Well, the Irishman says, 'I'm going to take the side of the door'. And they were like, 'Why's that?'

"And he was like, 'Well, if it gets too warm, I can wind my window down."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Last night saw Ellie tell a tale of an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman who were driving in the desert when their car broke down.

They decided to each take a piece of the car with them, with Ellie explaining: "The Scottishman says, 'I'll take a car seat so when I get tired, I can have a sit down'.

"The Englishman goes, 'I'm going to take the radiator in the car, because if I need to drink there's water in there'.

"Well, the Irishman says, 'I'm going to take the side of the door'. And they were like, 'Why's that?'

"And he was like, 'Well, if it gets too warm, I can wind my window down."

I'm furious.
    Genuinely maddening that is
    Everyone knows you can't drink dirty radiator water without boiling it first

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Here's lotions bs interview..

Wow, was not expecting any of that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm furious.
    Genuinely maddening that is
    Everyone knows you can't drink dirty radiator water without boiling it first
    No word of a lie, I actually thought this when she said this part :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Seriously this was the best excuse he (and his agent/management team) could come up with.
    The stripper claims the stress inside the house made the ulcer burst, leaving him in extreme pain and causing him to vomit blood.
    Seriously if you are vomiting up to 150, you leave and check in with a doctor. If it's a 150 times WITH blood, you go immediately to A&E. There's no way this happened or was as serious as he makes out. He definitely wouldn't be drinking alcohol with an ulcer. Also I know I rag on about the producers being lazy but there's no way they wouldn't let him leave or get him appropriate medical attention. Sure look at Rebecca, she had a sling for a slip in the kitchen and remember last year how quick the medics worked when Jayne was knocked out with a sponge. If that stuff was real, Lotan wouldn't be talking about it to the Sun, he'd be talking to a lawyer!

I actually noticed this bit but I thought it was just a band for access to certain areas of the BB facility.
    “I was vomiting blood, if you look at the video when they booted me out, you can see the hospital band on my wrist.

• Advertisement

Wyrn , you hit the nail on the head there .

He is just trying to make himself out to be the victim in all of it , that it was all BB fault , yeah right .

If I was vomiting blood like that , and was in a hospital , I surely wouldn't be going back into the house .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement