Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

No way was he vomiting like that and BB let him drink alcohol. He did have a hospital bracelet on but I presumed that was because he was kicking and punching doors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wyrn , you hit the nail on the head there .

He is just trying to make himself out to be the victim in all of it , that it was all BB fault , yeah right .

If I was vomiting blood like that , and was in a hospital , I surely wouldn't be going back into the house .
    Pretty sure doctors wouldn't let him leave hospital if he was that ill, full of bs that lad

I'd love BB to come out now and say it's all lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

pilly wrote: »

Maybe that's what the announcement tonight will be ? Issuing a statement about it ?

Or will it be that this is going to be the last civilian BB ever ? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

pilly wrote:

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Maybe that's what the announcement tonight will be ? Issuing a statement about it ?

That would be great! What a dope though, surely he knows the truth will come out, especially with an eviction tomorrow.

• Advertisement

The Big Brother FB page posted a video 6 minutes ago ... "Confused about why Lotan left the house? Watch for Big Brother's verdict". There's no new info / footage in it but clearly it was posted tonight to dissuade people that may think his statement is true.

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    The Big Brother FB page posted a video 6 minutes ago ... "Confused about why Lotan left the house? Watch for Big Brother's verdict". There's no new info / footage in it but clearly it was posted tonight to dissuade people that may think his statement is true.

Ah it has to be this so ??

Dammit , I may stay up and watch BOTS now so :pac:

I also couldn't help but notice that Lotan didn't appear to be wearing his hospital band on Fight Night, the video switches between the footage of him being booted and footage of the night before where he wasn't wearing it. Now unless he was brought to hospital after the arguments and was back in the house within a few hours I call B.S.!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Official statement from Ch5 and the producers of Big Brother:
    "liar liar pants on fire! Lotan has sour grapes is all #sorrynotsorry"

He is doing the very best he can to spin but he made a show of himself in the house. Ulcers indeed, somebody throw a medical textbook at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    It's pretty damming that BB did this. They never usually reply when a housemate is evicted or booted and sell their story to the press. Also what Lotan said is pretty damn defamatory of BB if it were true. Can't accuse them of medical negligence and expect them to sit back. BB must be pretty damn peeved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Hate to be stealing mams lines but is it on at 9 or 10 tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

neonsofa wrote: »
    Hate to be stealing mams lines but is it on at 9 or 10 tonight?

Pierce Morgan Killer women is on now.

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Dammit , I may stay up and watch BOTS now so

Feck it, I'll have to stay up as well! Of a Wednesday!

pilly wrote: »
    Feck it, I'll have to stay up as well! Of a Wednesday!

Ha Cruel isn't it , just in case we miss anything , what are we like :D

I love the different BB voices. This is the one I've stubbed the "stern but taking the piss" voice.

I've spoilered it because I think it might be shown in tonights episode. It's not a big thing in case you're curious, it's more ewww & funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

To me he hurt his right hand banging the door of the diary room.
    He was looking at a few times and have had medical treatment for that.

Re: the BOTS announcement -
    It was Rylan who tweeted this "There's something I need to tell you tonight on #BBBOTS . It's quite big x".

Speculation on my part
    Is Rylan going to announce that he's leaving ? I hope to God not.

That would be just the pits if that happened Skipper :(

I see Ellie is missing Lotan :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They are big.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I did notice him holding a cotton ball in his ear and the hospital band but if he was vomiting blood he would not be allowed back into the house no way would that be allowed we would also notice him missing. I say he was in hospital but that was after kicking all the doors down and ****

Peace and love is already starting to crumble, as expected.

Also looks like they are pushing the showmance angle hard for Kieran. Hate that showmance rubbish

It looks like it's a character assassination on Joe because of the eviction show tomorrow

No skipper I really hope that's not true about bots

wyrn wrote: »
    It looks like it's a character assassination on Joe because of the eviction show tomorrow

Ha was thinking along the same lines here Wryn !!
    Lets show Joe in a bad light , well , him doing/saying stuff , and try get him out .

They know Isabelle is drawing the viewers back in , even though she was ahead to leave last night .

Saw this conversation on BB twitter why all the talk about sex

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Why does that not surprise me Tom?? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

That was the type of conversation where you really question why you watch this show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

skipper_G wrote: »
    Re: the BOTS announcement -
    It was Rylan who tweeted this "There's something I need to tell you tonight on #BBBOTS . It's quite big x".

Speculation on my part
    Is Rylan going to announce that he's leaving ? I hope to God not.

Maybe it's a
    doubt eviction tomorrow night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement