Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Tom talking about sexy time was just not nice. I can't stand him, was just cringing the whole time. Joe, no issue. Tom, yuck. And that's saying something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

kopite386 wrote: »
    I hate the word moist so much

Once again nothing interesting happening when they are showing all the sex chats
    Love how everyone leaves when Joe came out with his answer :D

Me too, I prefer dripping wet meself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

How ****ing sad is it that Chanelle wrote her own message :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Chanelle, that's just sad

No Hannah please take that criticism serioulsy noone wants to hear you sing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Chanelle is pathetic, writing her own message.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I would love a cup, would any of ye like a slice of lemon and lime cheesecake I made it fresh today?:D:D

Brilliant , love that!
    Is it safe to come back out now, am on the phone in the kitchen ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

It's a very valid point with the divide, the bedroom gang don't help it by not making an effort to spend time in the communal areas. No excuse now that Loathan is gone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

wyrn wrote:
    Seems to be true

When did he shower with women though?

Delighted they failed :D

But why then give them booze as a consolation prize. Stupid :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

They deserved to lose that to be fair :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I wish it really was a basic budget like they had in earlier years, but instead they still will have loads of alcohol.

They lost the task but are given alcohol straight away. :confused::confused:

"potatoes to make chips"
    "I'm trying to be healthy"
    Such a paradox :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ellie is such a real girl, in the dm.. . I can't believe it was me that made us fail, oh well,. I look at it as a good thing, it's a diet. Lol I'm just a chuffing girl next door me.. ..

So Kieran's had chlamydia and Isabaelle has just hung herself out to dry :D
    "I've not had many"
    Savannah "that's very different from none at all"
    "It's called a condom" - you tell him Savannah :D:D

Kieran is a man whore clearly. I'd say most of the fame hungry ones are walking petri dishes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh God Chanelle with her own message, I feel like she's so unaware that it's funny or she's an absolute comic genius and is fully aware. Either way she is gold and I love her. <3

• Registered Users Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So with the HM sharing that nugget of information on TV, anyone here want to share anything :D

deco nate wrote: »
    Ellie is such a real girl, in the dm.. . I can't believe it was me that made us fail, oh well,. I look at it as a good thing, it's a diet. Lol I'm just a chuffing girl next door me.. ..

Notice how she plays up the northern accent in the diary room as well. She uses 13% fewer words than normal.

• Advertisement

I wonder will Chanelle get a warning for rubbing her boobs in Izabelle's face? Tom got a warning for pushing Lotans genitals in Savannahs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Jamie2k9 wrote:
    So with the HM sharing that nugget of information on TV, anyone here want to share anything

Yeah, I don't know how to spell clam whatever it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

pilly wrote: »
    When did he shower with women though?

No idea. Perhaps the truth is she could see his brainwashed love for Lotan

skipper_G wrote: »
    Kieran is a man whore clearly. I'd say most of the fame hungry ones are walking petri dishes

I'm not actually surprised about that to be honest especially when you watch Love island you expect it to be higher when he's that good looking

Would they just hurry up and finish the show , and get to BOTS , in other words , I hate posting from the phone in the kitchen, I feel like I've been exiled : )
    And why do they think that having had loads of different partners is something to brag about?

Now I know who Ellie reminds me of - Keith Lemon! She's the female version of him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

past few nights havent been great. usually its not til the last few days of the series when they all start getting on. if it carries on like this then i dont know...i dont like to see people suffer, but the arguments are interesting to watch as they show different sides to them.

chanelle will make the final and be an unlikely favourite i think.

I wonder will Chanelle get a warning for rubbing her boobs in Izabelle's face? Tom got a warning for pushing Lotans genitals in Savannahs.

Think the difference might be because Savannah repeatedly said "no" but Tom kept carrying on

• Advertisement

Bathing in Chanelles own brand of perfume again..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement