Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pilly wrote: »
    I liked Sue.

I like cake, but you don't hear me bleating on about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

deco nate wrote: »
    Weren't they the reps on it?

I'm not sure I've never watched the show in my life I just know they were both on it

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I would love it if some of the housemates going in can have an argument without roaring and screaming.

kopite386 wrote: »
    I'm not sure I've never watched the show in my life I just know they were both on it

I seen a couple of them, near sure it was reps. May be wrong, but for some reason Ellie pops out for being a tart.
    If it's the same show, they brought over people for a week or two (three?)
    Then swapped them out..
    Or was it a different show that brought out people to be reps that slept with each other and the customers?

My memory is fecked :)

I would love it if some of the housemates going in can have an argument without roaring and screaming.

What? You mean like Isabelle ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I seen an add for ITV2 with Ellie saying wellcome to Ibeza so she has been in a show before.

Not sure of the name of the show.
    You know the one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

deco nate wrote:
    I like cake, but you don't hear me bleating on about it...

Who pissed on your bed?

Who pissed on your bed?

At least own up to it, I'd think more of you....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

@pilly

Sometimes I search for my name in AH cause users will often address me without quoting me.

Anyway, just did it there and look what I found in a random thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103901266#post103901266

and what's mad is that nobody even asked you what the hell you were on about :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Or a backdoor eviction?

These housemates have my mind warped :o :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

@pilly

Sometimes I search for my name in AH cause users will often address me without quoting me.

I hope you never called a one of the HM vain.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I hope you never called a one of the HM vain.:)

Nothing to do with vanity.... more experience of AH skulduggery ;)
    deco nate wrote: »
    OK, everyone thank this post... Even though I was only half right, think I'll sue them for stealing my intellectual property.

Anyone want to bankroll me?

#itoldyoutheyreadthisthread

Don't be silly... how could they still your idea within a few hours.

But they definitely DID still my idea the bastards!! :p

Just seeing the news re: the new housemates.

Did people say they know Ellie? I worry this could affect her chances of winning if so :mad:

Just catching up with BOTS also.... nice to see Josie on... wonder if she'll mention the woman who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee :P

I think BB did the whole live vote count updates to let everyone know Isabelle was in danger.

Think it will work too and that Savannah will go Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

@pilly

I wonder if there's a glitch in the matrix, the other night there was posts popping up here that were obviously meant for different threads & were quoting posts from whatever thread they were supposed to be on. Wormholes is my theory!

I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch BOTS, now I can't sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Savannah could be a goner tonight, she is coming across really badly.

Savannah went from 12% to 19%
    Isabelle went from 32% to 29%

If that trend continues or accelerates it will either be very close or Savannah goes.
    Please be Savannah...

Nothing to do with vanity.... more experience of AH skulduggery ;)

Don't be silly... how could they still your idea within a few hours.

But they definitely DID still my idea the bastards!! :p

Just seeing the news re: the new housemates.

Did people say they know Ellie? I worry this could affect her chances of winning if so :mad:

Just catching up with BOTS also.... nice to see Josie on... wonder if she'll mention the woman who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee :P

I think BB did the whole live vote count updates to let everyone know Isabelle was in danger.

Think it will work too and that Savannah will go Friday.

Isabelle who creates great TV, barely in and has created the best two moments of the show:
    Her stripper act, and pressed the nuclear button on Lotan which caused a lot of fallout.

BB will be happy for Savannah to go, who has done nothing apart from look a bit up herself and moany.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I've a feeling that if Isabelle is still losing tonight they will have some kind of twist and they will try to save her, either by giving immunity or something. They did that another series, came up with ridiculous last minute twists and tasks to save certain housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Still playing catchup this week. Another borring episode, thanksfully that task is finished.
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bathing in Chanelles own brand of perfume again..

Channel No.1 ? :D

neonsofa wrote:
    I've a feeling that if Isabelle is still losing tonight they will have some kind of twist and they will try to save her, either by giving immunity or something. They did that another series, came up with ridiculous last minute twists and tasks to save certain housemates.

In this case I wouldn't mind it. She fascinates me. For 21, she's so strong.

RobertKK wrote:
    If that trend continues or accelerates it will either be very close or Savannah goes. Please be Savannah...

Yeah, agree, no loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Everyone on Twitter is asking the public to vote for Savannah so Isabelle can be saved. I'd say Joe or one of them will go. I'm looking forward to Sam coming in, I thought he seemed honest and up for a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

In this case I wouldn't mind it. She fascinates me. For 21, she's so strong.

Absolutely, I'm hoping it happens! Big hypocrite that I am!

@pilly

That is gas, and no-one asks WTF???? :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

I hope Savannah stays because she's good looking, its a shallow world we live in!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That is gas, and no-one asks WTF???? :D:D:D:D

Aww Pilly, perhaps everyone had you on 'Ignore' when you posted that.. :D

Aww Pilly, perhaps everyone had you on 'Ignore' when you posted that.. :D

You're right!! Nobody pays any attention to me on boards except my BB friends. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You're right!! Nobody pays any attention to me on boards except my BB friends. :D:D

Who said that ?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What ?? I thought we all were fighting to be HBIC charge here or Top Dog ,
    for the men :D

IvoryTower wrote: »
    I hope Savannah stays because she's good looking, its a shallow world we live in!

The way she carries on makes her ugly to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I really hope Isabelle stays in the gaff as she has potential to cause a lot more trouble in there. To kind of repeat what I said a few days back she's a legend in my eyes for absolutely destroying the wannabe Kray firm without resorting to intimidation or physical threats.

Poor Lotion was too comfortable in his role of house leader and this insignificant girl who he felt was not a threat dismantled his dominance.

A life lesson can be learned from the whole situation, never get too comfortable at the top and never underestimate or disrespect your opponent.

• Advertisement

I really hope Isabelle stays in the gaff as she has potential to cause a lot more trouble in there. To kind of repeat what I said a few days back she's a legend in my eyes for absolutely destroying the wannabe Kray firm without resorting to intimidation or physical threats.

Poor Lotion was too comfortable in his role of house leader and this insignificant girl who he felt was not a threat dismantled his dominance.

A life lesson can be learned from the whole situation, never get too comfortable at the top and never underestimate or disrespect your opponent.

Absolutely, she hasn't even raised her voice to anyone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement