Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Too true , it often is the quietest voice that can do the most harm with one sentence .
    You can sit back , take stock of things and calmly say your piece , and hit the bulls eye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Too true , it often is the quietest voice that can do the most harm with one sentence .
    You can sit back , take stock of things and calmly say your piece , and hit the bulls eye :)

Mam it sounds like you're speaking from experience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

So who is going, d'ya reckon guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Most likely Isabelle, hopefully Savannah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

pilly wrote: »
    Absolutely, she hasn't even raised her voice to anyone.

Neither did Norman Bates.

Norman_Bates_in_%22Psycho%22_%281960%29.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Sadly I think it will be Isabelle, the difference in the percentages is too high to turn around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I like Isabelle a lot but she is always looking in the mirror and it's off putting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I think Isabelle will unfortunately go but hoping its Savannah

Isabelle has so much more to offer than Savannah does

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

i missed last nights, im assuming i missed absolutely nothing by the sounds of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 GroodyL

Is there any chance they will take two people out tonight?

IvoryTower wrote: »
    i missed last nights, im assuming i missed absolutely nothing by the sounds of it

Sex, sex and more sex Ivory. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

GroodyL wrote: »
    Is there any chance they will take two people out tonight?

I don't think they will because they have lost too many already with walk outs and having to get rid of people due to breaking the rules.

Did I not hear last night (one here or somewhere else) that the 4 new people go in but only 2 of them will be kept and 2 old housemates will go to make room for the 2 that are kept. If that all makes sense? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

pilly wrote: »
    Did I not hear last night (one here or somewhere else) that the 4 new people go in but only 2 of them will be kept and 2 old housemates will go to make room for the 2 that are kept. If that all makes sense? :p

Well in that case that might mean a double eviction :eek:

Well in that case that might mean a double eviction :eek:

Could be, although hopefully not if Isabelle has recovered in the percentages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Don't they usually let the public know if they are having a double eviction :confused:

Just when I've figured out the names of the HMs they go and bring in another 4 just to confuse me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I think Isabelle has a chance of staying..... a huge percentage of the votes are cast on the night, could literally depend on the first chunk of highlights they show.

Whichever spoon working for BB thought VTE was a good idea... needs a slap (or a demotion to tea maker).

Don''t like her but if Isabelle did survive tonight, I think she has a very good chance of going on to win it as there is something of a groundswell for her at the minute.

She's currently 10/1 on Betfair to be the outright winner... which isn't a bad price for anyone that thinks she'll stay this evening.

If she did stay those odds would drop to around 2/1 I'd say.

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets/market/1.131869359

IvoryTower wrote: »

The only thing you missed was lots and i mean lots of sex talk, STD chat, Sexual actions and yes more sex talk :D

I agree that it could depend on whoever the highlights favour

In not sure about the new housemates as just as the divide is lessening I can see the likes of Sue adding to the divide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Everyone on Twitter is asking the public to vote for Savannah so Isabelle can be saved. I'd say Joe or one of them will go. I'm looking forward to Sam coming in, I thought he seemed honest and up for a laugh.

Apparently Sam already knows Ellie, they appeared in the same show Ibiza Weekender, where Ellie played the part of a holiday rep. Get ready for a showmance.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    The only thing you missed was lots and i mean lots of sex talk, STD chat, Sexual actions and yes more sex talk :D

And that was just the thread, show wasn't much better :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Apparently Sam already knows Ellie, they appeared in the same show Ibiza Weekender, where Ellie played the part of a holiday rep. Get ready for a showmance.

God love her , she's tried from the start to have some kind of romance going on , I'm sure she'd settle for a showmance :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    God love her , she's tried from the start to have some kind of romance going on , I'm sure she'd settle for a showmance :pac:

For some reason reading about last night's antics & Ellie and wanting a showmance the song we don't have to take our clothes off by Jermaine Stewart came into my head :D
    Except instead of the lyrics we don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time I was singing I'm going to take my clothes off and have a good time (I mean it sounds about right for that house ;) )

Raph uses a lot of body language when talking to BB in the diary room, his head is going from left to right, his shoulders, arms and hands are swinging all over the place... I love watching him. :)

Don't forget, start time 9-10:30 tonight, 30 minutes of house time, the rest BS... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

Here's hoping we're saying slán to Savannah tonight

Its on from 9 to 10:35 tonight

Don't forget, start time 9-10:30 tonight, 30 minutes of house time, the rest BS... :(

Oops beaten to it, :pac: :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

What time is it on at tonight?

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement