Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What's the point of giving these guys a second chance. Viewers voted not to put them in the house on opening night. It feels like no consequence and seems like they planned to lob them in eventually anyway.

No people didn't vote for them that's why they didn't get in the house. People voted for Tom and he did. It's not like people voted for Tom to stop the others going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

F*** BOO HOO MAN!!

Whoever he is.

'Fam ya know my ting'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This could be a good twist. :D

Money changes people. Remember how they all turned on Jack in BB 2015 when he took the €5k.

They went from loving good old pieface to giving him nothing but grief. Playing with the money always changes the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

skipper_G wrote: »
    BOTS not on until half 11. Think I will catch up with it tomorrow. Bit too late for me on a school night

It's on now on Channel 5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Catch you tomorrow folks. I'm glad evictions are back to Fridays but 10pm. What are the playing at. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ellie is not fake!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:p

I'm serious though :mad:
    Nah I didn't mean Ellie was fake, just her upcoming undying "love" part deux

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    BOTS not on until half 11. Think I will catch up with it tomorrow. Bit too late for me on a school night

It's on now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

wyrn wrote: »
    Nah I didn't mean Ellie was fake, just her upcoming undying "love" part deux

That's the same thing and you know it :mad:

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

No people didn't vote for them that's why they didn't get in the house. People voted for Tom and he did. It's not like people voted for Tom to stop the others going in.

I think you know what I mean though. It's a lack of consequence. People just won't bother voting for something similar next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

bye!! shauna. bye!!!

isabelle is still in,
    yes!

just a shame the 4 dimwits nobody wanted to see the first time are being thrown in, but it was a given unfortunately.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Just caught the start of Savannah's interview after seeing the end of it but when she said she's used to booing when she's singing I was like that's because your fecking ****e love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

DK
    Kim is love Kim is life.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Anyone notice the 'basic food racions' at the beginning? it was full of fruit, that to me would be a luxury food.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    DK

:D... :D..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Anyone notice the 'basic food racions' at the beginning? it was full of fruit, that to me would be a luxury food.

It's one of the basic food groups so it's essential for them to be healthy.

It's one of the basic food groups so it's essential for them to be healthy.

:D

Was only catching up on the new housemates going in now - Sam reminds me of Scotty T with his "I'll just crack on"
    Good twist that the new housemates can't win but whoever lasts longest gets 15k

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

KIM is in da house Yaaaay

Jeff2 wrote: »
    DK

Wait, your dk??! !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Who's this cute bloke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »
    Wait, your dk??! !

:eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Are we really going to ignore the fact that the vote was completely manipulated?

I mean, come on panel - it is so obvious - don't insult us

I mean, I agree with the outcome, but releasing the votes before the final tally?...I mean.....

Emma's suit is mingin

She usually wears cool clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

that result wont affect the house at all. savannah just kind of floated around in the week she was there. the only reason id want her to stay is to have an irish hm in there.

besides. the four new ones are gonna cause murder, hopefully. sue will get up peoples noses. sam might try be one of the lads and clash with them. andrew..who knows...i wanted him in there on launch night, maybe he'll irritate. simone will just gel in with the rest.

i dont know how they would have carried on without the four new arrivals. its amazing how they turn on each other as people leave.

Hunchback wrote: »
    I mean, I agree with the outcome, but releasing the votes before the final tally?...I mean.....

Tbh, I think they should do it every week. The more transparent the better, they have the stats anyway. Better the viewers know and can change the voting and keep in the good ones, get rid of the boring, no one likes watching a snooze fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm to tired to even try make an effort at a decent post at this stage , night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yer doll Emma can fair work an interview. Ah hem

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'm to tired to even try make an effort at a decent post at this stage , night all :)

Don't you mean 'too'.. Sorry, couldn't resist... :p

Nite Mammy :)

• Advertisement

Right I've officially given up on BOTS for tonight I'll catch up on the final 20 minutes tomorrow

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement