Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Raph rolling smokes or smoking is not showen much.
    He rolles like its a spliff and smokes likes its a spliff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Luke is so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Ellie is not fake!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Bwahhhhahhaa
    Chuffing fake as a two euro note maaattte 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't you mean 'too'.. Sorry, couldn't resist... :p

Nite Mammy :)

Case in point Colly , I couldn't even spell right at that stage :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Robsweezie wrote:
    that result wont affect the house at all. savannah just kind of floated around in the week she was there. the only reason id want her to stay is to have an irish hm in there.

The only effect it will have is to weaken the cool kids. I wonder who's side the newbies will go for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

i wish they didn't throw out any of the housemates, i thought lothan going would be a good thing but that certainly hasnt been the case, then sour head, and artur although he might have left himself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

pilly wrote: »
    The only effect it will have is to weaken the cool kids. I wonder who's side the newbies will go for?

Well on BOTS they were talking about how Andrew sat down beside Chanelle and Isabelle and they were discussing whether it was him already choosing sides or just the fact it was an empty seat

I can see Sam chasing the showmance with Ellie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

deco nate wrote: »
    Wait, your dk??! !

We'll need confirmation from Mo4,

Mam, is this the gentleman you had the naked jacuzi party with?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Emma brought up Lotan twice last night on him picking on Isabelle. I thought he was an ar*ehole, but that was it. Maybe it really was much worse than what we saw. Why didn't we see more of what was happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

he was def picking on her just before he had his meltdown

• Advertisement

I think the producers of this series need to be fired. It has been awful in the ratings and the decision making has been all over the place. They just can't make up their mind on who they want in the house, keep bringing people in. They have seriously under performed and it needs a clean up after it is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

They need to get back to basics imo. Just keep it simple, I'm all for a few headcases being thrown in with the more regular folk but it would be nice to see people in there who don't have their eye on another reality show once they are done in the BB gaff.

The thing I hate most is the episodes where they receive letters from home or visits from family members. Utter bollocks. "oh we are so proud of you and you are being true to yourself and the dog is missing you every minute of the day" Wash, rinse & repeat.

BB can easily troll the house by giving them a strict ration of booze and fags etc etc

That's my diatribe for today!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Lougarden wrote: »
    Bwahhhhahhaa
    Chuffing fake as a two euro note maaattte ��

Arhhh aaaaaa... I'm not mithered!!

Keep your moody bints with faces like slapped arses who think their God's gift to men.

I'll have me Ellie, Northern lass who likes a good laugh and knows life's too short to be picking up your chuffin knickers!!

Arhhh aaaaaa... I'm not mithered!!

Keep your moody bints with faces like slapped arses who think their God's gift to men.

I'll have me Ellie, Northern lass who likes a good laugh and knows life's too short to be picking up your chuffin knickers!!

Ellie will win it this year I think. Lots of young wans sitting at home saying "Oh she's just a normal lass like me who likes a drink and has had her heart broken"

The great British public:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Actual quote.

Ellie77.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

They need to get back to basics imo. Just keep it simple, I'm all for a few headcases being thrown in with the more regular folk but it would be nice to see people in there who don't have their eye on another reality show once they are done in the BB gaff.

The thing I hate most is the episodes where they receive letters from home or visits from family members. Utter bollocks. "oh we are so proud of you and you are being true to yourself and the dog is missing you every minute of the day" Wash, rinse & repeat.

BB can easily troll the house by giving them a strict ration of booze and fags etc etc

That's my diatribe for today!

I'd prefare they give them more booze. A lot more. Shots.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I'd prefare they give them more booze. A lot more. Shots.

Let them eat cake.

Kolido wrote: »
    We'll need confirmation from Mo4,

Mam, is this the gentleman you had the naked jacuzi party with?

Well , as far as I can recollect yes it is , you have to remember , it being DK that was naked in the jacuzzi , my eyes were averted naturally ;):D:D

Love Island getting all the press attention right now but I refuse to watch and stick with BB. I still believe BB is vastly better when done right. Got to stick with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

Love Island getting all the press attention right now but I refuse to watch and stick with BB. I still believe BB is vastly better when done right. Got to stick with it.

I think love island is awful. It's all wannabe reality stars at least big brother has a lower percentage of wannabes

• Advertisement

I am thinking that some of the Hm's will be fawning over the newbies , trying to make sure they will get a chance to nominate next week , and the rest of them will be themselves , thinking that will be enough for the newbies to love them .

Question is , which ones will be doing which ?

This is all just over thinking on my part btw :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Is it defo 10pm? I dont fancy opening the planner to find Love Fecking Island again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Is it defo 10pm? I dont fancy opening the planner to find Love Fecking Island again

10 it says in listings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Mother of God, these fellas on LI are fukcing BUFFOONS :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

BB are going to allow them to talk about nominations this/ next week... :)

BB are going to allow them to talk about nominations this/ next week... :)

It's only some of them not everyone

Tom big brother advises you not to drink any more alochol tonight - when he looks half dead in diary room
    Yet Ellie gets sick in her sleep and no advice serioulsy ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Tom is such an idiot.

Lovely Chanelle because we all want to know and hear you having a shìt

• Advertisement

Their lack of self respect becomes more apparent as each night passes , sad really .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement