Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

He was on last series of coach trip

Coach Trip was a great little series but unfortunately the last two series have been filled with 20-something wannabes. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

tom was the best choice to be elected. the others were insufferible (even if they would have made better housemates)

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh...so we don't get to see who the Welsh fella chooses to live in squalor tonight then?

I don't think so. The Facebook live is him communicating with the outside but I assume his choice will be shown tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Don't think singing live is doing any favours for these ladies, voices very weak

wyrn wrote: »
    Don't think singing live is doing any favours for these ladies, voices very weak

Thank god for the backing track.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

wyrn wrote: »

Really bad and I can barely remember them so it was yonks ago they were about.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And now I know why I usually miss the first night of BB , it's dire , so are the HM's , and the fact it's even more fake than before , normal HM's my ass . Where did the producers find the barrels that they scraped some of the hm's from the bottom of ?

Thank lordie for this thread , out and out the best bit of BB and CBB :)

I tuned to the live feed for a minute, turning off and going to bed. The northern one was doing my head in. She will be very hard to listen to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ex bar owner just said he didn't even apply!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Just caught up :)

Christ on a bike but that was a serious amount of mammaries on show tonight :eek:

I think the Nigerian Sisters will be fun to watch, I can tell they wont be taking any guff.
    Only one I think I'm going to like is Arthur, but am going to call it now......I foresee him being ganged up on the very second he says a single wrong word in there. I reckon he is going to have a bit of a tough time.

Already KNOW I'm going to hate older wide boy ex niteclub owner fella. He is going to give me fierce annoyance :D

Good to be back folks.....good to be back :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just caught up. The usuall bunch of wannabes. I don't think we expected any different. I'll stick it out as usuall, if only for this tread :)

The posh bloke from the castle should be fun to watch.

deco nate wrote: »
    Ex bar owner just said he didn't even apply!

So that's two confirmed HM's who didn't apply. Safe to assume anyone with a reality TV background was also headhunted I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I'd be willing to bet that the stripper with the willy insured will be thrown out for inappropriate behaviour fairly swift. He was coked out of his head going in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »
    So that's two confirmed HM's who didn't apply. Safe to assume anyone with a reality TV background was also headhunted I think

I get that they didn't apply in the conventional sense of the word, but I think they are just messaging their own egos when they say it. I'm sure they pushed their agents to get them a place, not like BB had to twist their arms.

Kolido wrote: »
    I get that they didn't apply in the conventional sense of the word, but I think they are just messaging their own egos when they say it. I'm sure they pushed their agents to get them a place, not like BB had to twist their arms.

Oh I know they weren't pushed, these are the kind of people who would be attending the opening of an envelope if it paid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,072 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

The posh guy lives in a castle, no wonder he can't handle all the cleavage.

In the old days he could have all the cleavage he desired as the village wenches lined up to bed the man of the house and the clever wenches knew how to make the master fall in love with their charms ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Only sitting down to catch up on big brother now and this is already the best bit of big brother haha :D

Only 2 people in and I'm already liking Ellie not that there is other people to like but she's better than the first guy haha

The difference between the first two people haha

There are some spoilers on the BB Facebook page of who got sent to exile.

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/

• Advertisement

Lotan did not seem comfortable at all standing in stage ....
    That was a very awkward interview

Half of the HM's have appeared on TV in some form, six have been on reality TV shows before this.

Rolleyes don't do it justice, but what the heck :rolleyes:

Oh Sue please don't play the race card serioulsy

Raph looks no older than 18
    Also he wants to surround himself with educated people yet he voted for Donald Trump ?

Doesn't like being touched yet he goes around hugging everybody ?

EDIT - Ah Emma we are on the same page with the hugs and touching haha

A cougar at 24 jaysus what age is her boyfriend ?

Tom seems to be best of bad bunch so that makes me think he won't be put into the house
    I say it is set up for Andrew to go in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭branners69

He was on last series of coach trip

He was also on Take Me Out with Paddy recently. He says he is a fairly decent chef but managed to burn the beans for the breakfast!

Saw him on both shows and his personality didnt exactly shine!

Yes well done to the British public for actually voting in the right person - Andrew just seemed like a knock-off wannabe Rylan/ Russel Brand

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yes well done to the British public for actually voting in the right person - Andrew just seemed like a knock-off wannabe Rylan/ Russel Brand

Yeah but Tom seems a bit bland to me. Can't imagine him being very good at being in charge.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement