Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Oh **** I knew I recognised her before

No Savannah on BOTS tonight ? I thought they were always on the episode after their elimination

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was just gonna post the same.

Tom thinks he has friends in the house but real friends would have got him to bed before he got that bad.

I hate when I see on TV people telling others to down it or drink challenge.
    People can be dead from that.

Yes I know its off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

kopite386 wrote: »
    No Savannah on BOTS tonight ? I thought they were always on the episode after their elimination

Shes coming on later

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

bingocat wrote: »
    Shes coming on later

Yep , they're writing her script so she'll have something interesting to say ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Was just gonna post the same.

Tom thinks he has friends in the house but real friends would have got him to bed before he got that bad.
    Bet none of them missed him, in a closed environment.

I know I keep saying this nightly but I really wish BB would stop with the alcohol. It's ridiculous & now verging on the dangerous. I'm going to sound like an auld one but it's not a good image to show these sex mad drunks constantly doing irresponsible & dangerous behaviour - getting sick in their sleep, throwing items, fights, getting so drunk BB has to send in help. This is not a good image for impressionable young ones who will no doubt look up :rolleyes: to these Love Islanders

BB is normalising this behaviour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Nope I just got told on twitter, I was like calm down I only asked :D

I quoted you and boards picked someone else's post for me. Boards can be strange.. .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I completely forgot BOTS was on.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , they're writing her script so she'll have something interesting to say ...

Na, they have to wait till she finishes her shift in maccy D's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It feels like a Saturday with the eviction on a Thursday.

Me too! I thought it was Saturday night

wyrn wrote: »
    Me too! I thought it was Saturday night

On the plus side, feels like a long weekend :)

deco nate wrote: »
    Na, they have to wait till she finishes her shift in maccy D's

Oh yeah , the one that's on the corner on rodeo drive in Beverly hills , where she serves JB and AG in the drive thru...:pac:

I completely agree with the comments about the alochol between the fights (alochol related), throwing bottles around the place, Ellie ****ing getting sick in her sleep in her bed (Stephen Gately anybody), and now Sam challenging Tom to down his drinks and egging him on, I thought everyone knew the dangers of the neknominate (teenagers dying from it). Shows how stupid half these housemates are. And I'm not just blaming them big brother have to shoulder part of the blame as they are supplying alochol on what seems like every night, even when the lose a challenge oh here have some alochol. In previous years they were never given as much alochol as this. I know the celebrity version normally gets more alochol but never civilian big brother. Between Tom & Ellie and I know I sound like a broken record but they really should stop being given alochol until either next challenge or next eviction (god forbid they have to go a week without alochol). Cmon even on a basic shopping budget they are still getting alochol. :mad:

*Anyways sorry for the rant but it's not like I can rant at big brother and the housemates is it :D

I quoted you and boards picked someone else's post for me. Boards can be strange.. .

Boards has been acting strange recently I agree. I saw on some other forum someone had same problem

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I hate when I see on TV people telling others to down it or drink challenge.
    People can be dead from that.

Yes I know its off topic.

Sam said after downing his drink 'I'm on holiday', then later Tom wasted in diary room later on said the exact same retort. He was already copying Sam and it doesn't suit him at all, I had no love for him but I think the bb sinister side shows there as an example. He is very easily led, image is what he follows ...i actually feel towards him more now and worry for him

I wasn't a fan of Savannah either but I think,she did well in interview and took it well when the guy just said 'boring,,looking forward to panel

Boards has been acting strange recently I agree. I saw on some other forum someone had same problem

Glad it's not just happening to me

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

MAM, MAM, Rylan just quoted you "Eau de Channel"

I cannot understand how they swim in each others pee, wallow in each others parps and waft in vulgarity like it's something to be laughed at :( I just can't see the funny side of all this bodily fluid and std swapping / story telling

• Advertisement

That's the bit I asked about earlier , her chatting with Sam in white top , then later in black dress ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm conflicted about this void business. I like a bit of a game play but they're spoiling it with all this outside info. No. No. No. Bad Big Brother producers. *rubs BB producer's nose in dog's pee*

Speaking of tops, they have Savannah styled like Channelle this eve. I actually like her a lot more outside house and think bb are giving her more time outside. Tis late but thinking Laura Whitmore/ we will see more of Savannah interview wise

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Arthur to go back in and win it. :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

She REALLY doesn't like Hannah, does she?

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Arthur to go back in and win it. :):):)

Loved him but I don't think he'd win bb. Some housemates wouldn't care for his feelings because they're looking for other validation (social media and the likes)..we could end up seeing a car crash tv situation. My thoughts think bullying in a severe sense, retaliation in a big way or ought and ought individualism that the tv pop can't cope with

Lougarden wrote: »
    Speaking of tops, they have Savannah styled like Channelle this eve. I actually like her a lot more outside house and think bb are giving her more time outside. Tis late but thinking Laura Whitmore/ we will see more of Savannah interview wise

If that is the case she will have to hand in her 2 week notice to maccy D's

If that is the case she will have to hand in her 2 week notice to maccy D's

I'd love a Big Mac now, thanks deco nate. (I have no chance) Didn't realise she was involved with maccy D's...i know loads hate gherkins but I love them...more controversy.. feck I'm off to fridge. I think I'll make an omlette_Joe showed me. And like take that said "nevvvvver forget" ,,,,who showed you this plate trick

I'd love a Big Mac now, thanks deco nate. (I have no chance) Didn't realise she was involved with maccy D's...i know loads hate gherkins but I love them...more controversy.. feck I'm off to fridge. I think I'll make an omlette_Joe showed me. And like take that said "nevvvvver forget" ,,,,who showed you this plate trick

Just make sure you use 4 eggs if it just for you...

• Advertisement

*buy a big mac, get a song forced on you for free*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement