Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

By the way, type in Savannah O’Reilly into YouTube and have a look at the song's she has... .. Your welcome ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »
    By the way, type in Savannah O’Reilly into YouTube and have a look at the song's she has... .. Your welcome ;):)

Thanks for that, put it on and the dog savagely attacked me. He's not a fan

skipper_G wrote: »
    Thanks for that, put it on and the dog savagely attacked me. He's not a fan

Did ya find one?! Cos it's all bs, truth be told, she is full of ****. I can't find even a demo. Any wanna be singer has something on YouTube. Even I know that's were Justin Bieber was found. Yet Savannah O’Reilly, nothing. Mmm methinks she is full of ****e.

Edit:my bad, found this reported by an Irish rag.. ......
    performance was a rendition of Body On the Floor on Kildare TV. She also took to the stage for the annual Share a Dream concert in the RDS and was a guest presenter on RTE's childrens programme Elev8.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Just make sure you use 4 eggs if it just for you...

I couldnt believe the little debate i had with myself over #eggs vs. #peeps after big brother

High Court Case, Saturday 1st July 2017

People vs. Egg

Duration : eight minutes
    Defence: Excessive use of ingredients to omelette
    Plaintiff: Denied. "Do not eat yolks"

Did ya find one?! Cos it's all bs, truth be told, she is full of ****. I can't find even a demo. Any wanna be singer has something on YouTube. Even I know that's were Justin Bieber was found. Yet Savannah O’Reilly, nothing. Mmm methinks she is full of ****e

I saw on Twitter too that her presence couldn't be found but in the end there were links to two songs that got poor reviews. I feel for her I do think bb shafted her but already had plans for her in the production company. They treated her well sinse. She mocked and slagged her singing herself??? Was it just always about tv?

• Advertisement

https://youtu.be/kWl_nfPDmqQ

Pmsl, the look on her mum's face when asked about her living in the US, and the bs about her being well know in the US#fullof****e

Lougarden wrote: »
    I saw on Twitter too that her presence couldn't be found but in the end there were links to two songs that got poor reviews. I feel for her I do think bb shafted her but already had plans for her in the production company. They treated her well sinse. She mocked and slagged her singing herself??? Was it just always about tv?

DO you really think an up and coming singer, that is friends with *stars* and has her hole career ahead of her would risk it all by going on civilian Big Brother? Or is she just a desperate bull****er want to be, who knows? You decide....

https://youtu.be/kWl_nfPDmqQ

Pmsl, the look on her mum's face when asked about her living in the US, and the bs about her being well know in the US#fullof****e

I thought her mam was lovely and supported her daughter...i actually don't see wrong in her face about the US in this clip, she just comes across as loving and supportive. The stories are Savannahs' to own as a 26 year old at the end of the day and I would hope that they are not lies because innuendos/ a closeness was portrayed. If that is all make belief well sad and disturbing for the perceived "frrriieenndd"

I thought her mam was lovely and supported her daughter...i actually don't see wrong in her face about the US in this clip, she just comes across as loving and supportive. The stories are Savannahs' to own as a 26 year old at the end of the day and I would hope that they are not lies because innuendos/ a closeness was portrayed. If that is all make belief well sad and disturbing for the perceived "frrriieenndd"

She is as fake as the *top Irish model * in the Marc series

DO you really think an up and coming singer, that is friends with *stars* and has her hole career ahead of her would risk it all by going on civilian Big Brother? Or is she just a desperate bull****er want to be, who knows? You decide....

I don't think she is an up and coming singer (she expressed herself that she's not the best singer). I have no idea if she knows or is friends with *stars*, who cares about her LA celestials. So yeah, civilian or person to me with an element of bull****?...yeah maybe. Bigger question; why am I so protective over Savannah now, you decide :)

• Advertisement

I don't think she is an up and coming singer (she expressed herself that she's not the best singer). I have no idea if she knows or is friends with *stars*, who cares about her LA celestials. So yeah, civilian or person to me with an element of bull****?...yeah maybe. Bigger question; why am I so protective over Savannah now, you decide :)

ME! I CARE, she went in under that pretence. And kept it up with name dropping. I fecking hate that ****e:)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I really like Raph I find him so relatable and just generally a really nice person.

I think Deborah is lovely too.

I like Ellie but I kinda think shes being a little bit fake.

Chanelle is funny but when shes being ridiculous it makes me not want to like her.

The rest are kind of just meh to me.

Raph to win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I only just got last nights one. I thought Chanelle was totally in the wrong there, what was she on about?

Don't turn on your own Chanelle, bad move.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That was very funny, Tom was in ribbons. 'I'm Welsh'. He was trying to drink with a lad twice the size of him, it was never going to end well.
    Andrew is a moron though, I like Simone and Sam the best.

Bus wanker! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I'm not talking to half of ye!
    wyrn wrote: »
    Oh shut up Ellie, you're over doing you're accent. Turn it down. Forget Andrew needing subtitles, I need mute for chuffing Ellie
    Every time Ellie goes in the diary room. She cranks up her accent to 11. She grinds my gears
    And making sure she had the chuff factor turned all the way up. Hate her so much.
    kopite386 wrote: »
    ... she decides to crank up the accent and it's 10x the speed of other times

Ellie is NOT ramping up her accent! That's just how she speaks when she's happy for heaven sake! Case and point:

Ellie is not letting on she knows Sam:rolleyes:
    So neither Sam or Ellie has acknowledged that they know each other.
    Are Sam and Ellie going to pretend they don't know each other?
    kopite386 wrote: »
    Yep I just knew she would keep up the facade of not knowing him

Ellie has NEVER even met Sam!

https://twitter.com/Ellieweekender/status/877289573767933953
    Edit: sorry Pete! :o

Sorry is not good enough. I am sick to death of coming home from a night out of women turning me down hand over fist to have to then sit down to a thread full of petty digs at this young fun loving northern lass who never did a bad turn to anyone! For the last bloody time: Ellie is a chuffin sweetheart and if I may paraphrase another northern legend, Kevin Keegan:

When you say things like that about a girl like Ellie.... I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something.... ye have all went down in my estimation.... and Ellie is still fighting to win this show.... and your favourite housemates have still got to face the public vote.... and I'll tell ya, honestly.....

I will LOVE IT if Ellie beats your lot, LOVE IT !! :mad:

BREAKING NEWS.
    Big Brother dropped by Channel 5, not going to be shown next year. Or is it odds, check PP there guys.
    I'm wrong sorry. Ooops :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Hectic week, back on board full time :)

I think sue will ruffle a few feathers, could be a good watch.
    Sam, all about the booze, bantz, and tight jeans, can't be any worse that's what already in there.
    The other two, a bit meh for now, can't understand a word of the Scottish chap.

Which brings me to this scenario, probably less chance of it happening than winning the lotto, but how would BB deal with it if all 4 newbies made the final?

Joe, he hasn't a hope of winning so not sure what his beef the 15k was, plus take it out on BB not the newbies.

Finally, Tom Rambo in the dairy room, don't think they needed to show that to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

On the BB Facebook page, there is a video of
    Sam and Ellie having a snog. Didn't take her long to get over Logan. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Sam and Ellie having a snog. Didn't take her long to get over Logan. :rolleyes:

Hoping to God spoilers work in quote on mobile- my heart does be in my mouth :o
    Anyway, it was gonna happen one way or another, was the plan for that person all along.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Cringe cringe, here we go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

pilly wrote: »
    Cringe cringe, here we go.

Hoping it shows true colours/intentions

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

How predictable is that :rolleyes:
    I'm already cringing at the thought of her diary room bits after this, chuff factor 50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Im not liking Sue at all, she reminds me of yer woman the loud mouth who had the beef with Hughie last year.

Also *Outlaw Pete, cover your eyes* but in the pic from the show that Ellie was in (pete posted it above)does Ellie remind anyone else of a character from The Muppet Show in that pic? :o

Im not liking Sue at all, she reminds me of yer woman the loud mouth who had the beef with Hughie last year.

She's awful. Very brash and going around analysing everyone to their faces.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Sue is all hype, all talk. I bet she does very little and will be out in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I quite like Sue , for all the reasons that some of ye don't like her !

I love that she analyses them to their face , and they know she's doing it , at least she's up front about it :)

Hopefully it'll start stirring things up amongst the "original" hm's , and maybe now we'll start to see tactical game playing at it's best* :D

Or worst, knowing some of the hm's...:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I quite like Sue , for all the reasons that some of ye don't like her !

I love that she analyses them to their face , and they know she's doing it , at least she's up front about it :)

Hopefully it'll start stirring things up amongst the "original" hm's , and maybe now we'll start to see tactical game playing at it's best* :D

Or worst, knowing some of the hm's...:D

I never tend to like that kind of HM (or person irl actually) :)
    The ones who "tell it like it is".................

They are usually just flaming bitches :pac:

*may or may not know a few irl*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I never tend to like that kind of HM (or person irl actually) :)
    The ones who "tell it like it is".................

They are usually just flaming bitches :pac:

Ha I don't like them either :pac:

But I think it'll be good for to stir things up in the house , seeing as the four new ones know that one of them will win 15thousand , they may as well do something in there to get the publics interest , to try keep themselves in ?
    If any of that makes sense :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement