Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Funny thing is everybody can see Ellie is being used except for Ellie "don't tell anybody about this" "why" "just don't".
    Wait for her to get to the diary room "chuffin heck" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How do Sam and Ellie know each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Ugggh Andrew being too OTT on Raph

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ellie is pi**ed , fair play to Charlotte though for talking to her about Sam .

Andrew don't piss Chanelle off and also piss of with you wannabe showmance with Raph

• Advertisement

Andrew totally winding Chanelle up , she's acting like the jealous wife or something :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

kopite386 wrote: »
    Funny thing is everybody can see Ellie is being used except for Ellie "don't tell anybody about this" "why" "just don't".
    Wait for her to get to the diary room "chuffin heck" :D

Dont think you're giving her enough credit, she is all about the showmance, thats her game plan I think.

Only waiting for Hurricane Sue to wake up and give our shît to them all

And everyone disappears............

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Andrew totally winding Chanelle up , she's acting like the jealous wife or something :D

She wouldn't even look at them, faced wardrobrobe pulling out clothes for bed after wearing nothing all day? I've said before i like Channelle but do abide some (many) of her actions. She sees Raph as a possession and is calculated!

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Only waiting for Hurricane Sue to wake up and give our shît to them all

Might just not happen :(

Kolido wrote: »
    Dont think you're giving her enough credit, she is all about the showmance, thats her game plan I think.

Ellie will let herself be used, Channelle will make the big deal and game plan about a shake up

My bets so far would be : Raph won't win, Tom won't win, Joe won't win

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Ellie and all the housemates around her acting like she's not a grown ass woman who has a brain of her own. All this "easily led" bull****...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I really like Raph but when he was saying he was upset about what they said about his friends I think he was actually upset about what they said about him. understandably so.

I don't like how Hannah and Deborah chose each other twice to go into the void. It may lead to a 'them vs us' scenario.

Ellie showed a bit more of a backbone today which was good.

Still want Raph to win and felt really bad for him tonight when he was asking if the public hate him, which is kind of ironic as I would have thought he was the least hated by the public.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Lougarden wrote: »
    Raph needs a spliff
    Charlotte now saying she's in a gang..booo :(

Yeah, I said Raph rolls a smoke and smokes likes its a spliff.
    Andrew might go the same way but much faster.

Ellie when drunk is just a mess so no wonder others want to look out for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I tuned in a bit late and the sisters were chatting about their wariness over Sue and turned off. BB just doesn't have the same pull for me any more. All the cringy sex talk, bodily fluids and showmances have turned me off. Not to mention all the outside interference. Sure they may all living in a hostel at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I don't like this. The premise of the program is supposed to be 'X amount of people locked in a house together, away from the rest of the world.' Now with all these new gimmicks, revolving door of people and discussing how HMs are being perceived by The Public really it's more like a gameshow now.

HMs play the game to win the prize at the end. And they use the info from the newcomers to adjust themselves to increase their chances of winning the gameshow. It's a different animal. Tbh, if I wanted a gameshow I'd much rather watch The Chase ;)

This is a crappy twist, not liking the void thingy at all :mad:

Should be no talk of noms, no outside talk allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Oh god, Sam is just is awful. Just awful.
    He isn't good looking, he isnt clever, he isn't funny, he isn't charming.

And as for Ellie??
    "Why are you here, Dont use me, just dont use me...."

Then.............

"I'm going to kiss you"

F*ck off Ellie, just f*ck right off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Oh god, Sam is just is awful. Just awful.
    He isn't good looking, he isnt clever, he isn't funny, he isn't charming.

And as for Ellie??
    "Why are you here, Dont use me, just dont use me...."

Then.............

"I'm going to kiss you"

F*ck off Ellie, just f*ck right off.

But she is just a chuffing normal girl next door.....

Edit:boy oh boy, is Pete going to be pissed when he sees that episode and the posts in here:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Simone did jail time after headbutting a 51 year old woman. Chuffin hell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

She's a fcking idiot. Drinking the dregs of what's left over and thinking she's cool. I think they have scraped the barrel trying to bring in new people. Andrew is woeful and Sam has some kind of attraction but all he wants is sex on TV, not a good look. That Sue one is too in your face, I would run from her in real life.
    Has anyone else noticed Chanelle is very quiet? I don't think she likes the new housemates at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

I thought you weren't allowed in with a criminal record ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

pilly wrote: »

She got kicked off the X Factor because of her criminal past..... Chuffin-ell she's only 28, I thought she was about 48..... :eek:

Anyone remember how old Kim was.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Slightly the worse for wear and catching up with last night. Sam & Ellie showmance *vomits violently* is driving me insane. Listen carefully BB producers we all know you read this thread and steal ideas. So here's a free one, I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHOWMANCE.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

And another thing, I don't like the 4 newbies.

Andrew: I can't understand him half the time, take off the sunglasses man you look like a douchebag and what is with the aviation goggles? Irritating man, look how cooky he is with his aviation goggles, ooooh. He's a try hard.

Sam: KWF is the only solution to this testicle torturing ginormo nippled funny eared showmance hunting idiot.

Sue: all bluster isn't she, "get me in that house and unleash the hurricane" gets in house and does actually nothing much at all. It's like a silent fart on a windy day.

Simone: nothing HM with nothing unique to add. Look she's drinking and eating never seen that before. Oh look she's drinking again. Nope not a fan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Some not happy with her. Should see that tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

Does anyone know when this series ends?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

No official date yet. Sometime around the end of August according to ok.co.uk/bigbrother

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

pilly wrote: »

so did i pilly. but considering c5 have abandoned all the other fundamental rules of big brother then it's not surprising they have abandoned this one as well. the desperate producers will do anything at this stage to try and fail to save this failed show, so if bringing in a criminal gets some headlines so be it as far as they are concerned. it doesn't matter that their antics are causing the show to fail each time and dwindling the audience. c5 don't care by the looks of it, they are probably the ones to actually blame if i'm honest.

jesus i hate even writing any of this as a fan but i think at this stage we have to be realistic about this show.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

jesus i hate even writing any of this as a fan but i think at this stage we have to be realistic about this show.

Very appropriate user name!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement