Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Big Brother UK 2017

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

No official date yet. Sometime around the end of August according to ok.co.uk/bigbrother

:eek:

So at least another 6/7 weeks. I dont know if I can last, I'm burnt out watching it this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

When does the 'civilian' version end does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Kolido wrote: »

So at least another 6/7 weeks. I dont know if I can last, I'm burnt out watching it this stage.

same here tbh. it wouldn't surprise me if the series might be cut short and cbb brought forward, i believe the viewership this year is at an all time low.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How does Sam and Ellie know each other?
    I tried looking online but it just says they were on another show together.
    Which show, does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

fussyonion wrote: »

Ibiza weekender, I think it was called.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

No official date yet. Sometime around the end of August according to ok.co.uk/bigbrother

I can't see it lasting that long. It usually runs between 8 and 10 weeks. Last years was the shortest at 7 weeks. I reckon this year it will end around the 4th of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Apparently Ellie said it in the house (it wasn't shown) that she knew Sam and that's why the lads didn't bring him in - yes I am taking the word of Rebecca but why would she lie about that
    https://twitter.com/LadyDetectives1/status/879460899278528514

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

kopite386 wrote: »
    Apparently Ellie said it in the house (it wasn't shown) that she knew Sam and that's why the lads didn't bring him in - yes I am taking the word of Rebecca but why would she lie about that
    https://twitter.com/LadyDetectives1/status/879460899278528514

I dont get it, how did they know it, Ellie wasnt in contact with them when picking the the 2 new HMs?

Kolido wrote: »
    I dont get it, how did they know it, Ellie wasnt in contact with them when picking the the 2 new HMs?

That's the way it was edited but we don't know that it wasn't done overtime in parts with them going in and out of the house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

fussyonion wrote: »

She doesn't know, Sam. People are just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7.

https://twitter.com/Ellieweekender/status/877289573767933953

deco nate wrote: »
    Edit:boy oh boy, is Pete going to be pissed when he sees that episode and the posts in here:)

Damn right I'm pissed!

First of all you all accuse Ellie of being fake (she's not) and ramping up her accent (same accent on Ibiza weekender) then you all accuse her of making a show of herself the night of the fight and defending Lotion (she didn't, she was accused of punching someone and that's why she lost it and she didn't defend Lotion once that night.... in fact she said to Hannah on the sofa that she didn't him throwing the drink).

THEN you all claim Ellie knew Sam and arranged this showmance..... but they never met before! Did anyone post an apology, no!

With a few drinks on she calls Sam on the possibility that he is using her (which she is right to do as it's clear he only said he fancied her to get on the show). Let's be honest, if Ellie cured cancer in that house you'd all say she really cured it months ago but slyly waiting to reveal it in the house to give her a better chance at winning.

You are all disgraceful people and I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.

Oh and so what if Ellie kissed Sam. She likes him. She tried to make sure he wasn't lying about liking her and using her..... so why not then kiss him?? You are all acting like she had this big romance with Larry long nipples but he had no time for her! It was unrequited! Remember!

Therefore this is her FIRST fling in there and why shouldn't she have a chance at a little action!

I can't abide the guy by the way.... but I don't see why it's Ellie's fault the chap's a spoon.

ELLIE TO WIN !!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Okay I'm gonna come out and say it. I'd be happy if it all exploded so bad that they had to take them all put and end the show.

Don't want to see any of them win.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

Yeah i agree, I wouldnt really mind if they just ended this series now and started CBB early.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Shall we set fire to the house. :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

She got kicked off the X Factor because of her criminal past..... Chuffin-ell she's only 28, I thought she was about 48..... :eek:

Anyone remember how old Kim was.. ;)

Jesus she looks ancient. Are you sure that's right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

pilly wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that's murder, illegal etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

BB starting at 9 tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »

Somebody called for fire?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Yeah I think end of August sounds a bit long too tbh. Well there's 14 HMs in there now, there tends to be five or six in the final so that's seven or eight weeks if they evict one HM a week. Even if they do a double eviction every week that'd be four weeks til the final. That'd take us to late July. I think I read an estimate of July 22nd somewhere. This is all just guesswork, I don't think the actual date is set in stone yet.

I didn't think this was going on until the end of August
    Last night was pretty boring let's hope something happens tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Why is everyone treating Ellie like a baby?
    She's a big girl big enough to make a show of herself on TV, stop with all the "Ooooo, lets all look out for and mind Baby Ellie" :mad:

• Advertisement

Joe is not happy with Simone eating 3 bags of crisps in bed last night - not that I blame him it would bother me as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

It's a real struggle to keep watching at this stage. Utter sh1te.

Looks like Ellie has decided her secret kiss shouldn't stay secret for more than a day. So she reveals it and gets the house talking about it. Thus increasing the chance it will be shown in the highlights show. She knows the producers love a bit of showmance. Can you say airtime?

Jeez the show is that boring they decided to show us an empty bag of crisps floating around the garden

skipper_G wrote: »
    Looks like Ellie has decided her secret kiss shouldn't stay secret for more than a day. So she reveals it and gets the house talking about it. Thus increasing the chance it will be shown in the highlights show. She knows the producers love a bit of showmance. Can you say airtime?

Yep they all go on about airtime in there so I tend to agree at parts as someone has said I don't know if it was here or twitter it can be the Ellie show

Ellie doesn't think the public saw as it was in a good hiding place - Yep because there are loads of hiding places in the house Ellie ;)

I was watching Big Momma's House 2. Why did I stop that for this? Why?!
    Listen to this dope. "I don't think the public saw" in a house full of cameras.........if she's really that stupid then I feel sorry for her and she shouldn't win on account of no amount of money will be of benefit to that level of stupid. If she's not and it's a desperate ploy for airtime then she shouldn't win on account of being entirely unoriginal. Either way you can see where I'm going here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

So Ellie, whats the difference between throwing yourself all over Lotan and making an idiot out of yourself there and now sucking the face off this limelight seeking prat?

Clearly, at "interview" stage, Channelle had a boyfriend, the sisters have self respect, Charlotte has standards, so that just leaves Ellie as the "showmance plaything"

*barf*

So Ellie, whats the difference between throwing yourself all over Lotan and making an idiot out of yourself there and now sucking the face off this limelight seeking prat?

Clearly, at "interview" stage, Channelle had a boyfriend, the sisters have self respect, Charlotte has standards, so that just leaves Ellie as the "showmance plaything"

*barf*

Charlotte also has a boyfriend but yeah point still stands :D

• Advertisement

Ellie just said "you know I'm easily led"

She is playing up this whole image of 'Baby Ellie'. Supplanting little ideas like that in the other HM's minds and re-enforceing it. Fake fake fake

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement