Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

I don't like this.
    Its mean for the sake of mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

kopite386 wrote: »
    Jeez the show is that boring they decided to show us an empty bag of crisps floating around the garden

Tbf I'd rather watch that than Ellie/Sam showmance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    Ellie just said "you know I'm easily led"

She is playing up this whole image of 'Baby Ellie'. Supplanting little ideas like that in the other HM's minds and re-enforceing it. Fake fake fake

Yep we have Sue to thank for that mostly as well as others

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yep we have Sue to thank for that mostly as well as others

I think Ellie has been playing it up the whole time and it's gone into overdrive now

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

I can never understand Joe when he starts trying to explain a point.. it's like he talks in semi-code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Don't talk about daughters Joe!!! :o

Sulky fucker

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

There's definitely stuff we haven't seen as no way would these be so wary of Sam at this stage.

What is it with Sam and wondering around topless all the time it's London not Marbella

There is something about him I don't like but I can't pinpoint anyone else on the same page or is it just me :D

Ellie definitely not telling anyone about the kiss. Except for the viewing public (twice) & Charlotte. How many more times will she mention it while definitely not mentioning it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

She doesn't know, Sam. People are just putting 2 and 2 together and getting 7.

https://twitter.com/Ellieweekender/status/877289573767933953

Damn right I'm pissed!

First of all you all accuse Ellie of being fake (she's not) and ramping up her accent (same accent on Ibiza weekender) then you all accuse her of making a show of herself the night of the fight and defending Lotion (she didn't, she was accused of punching someone and that's why she lost it and she didn't defend Lotion once that night.... in fact she said to Hannah on the sofa that she didn't him throwing the drink).

THEN you all claim Ellie knew Sam and arranged this showmance..... but they never met before! Did anyone post an apology, no!

With a few drinks on she calls Sam on the possibility that he is using her (which she is right to do as it's clear he only said he fancied her to get on the show). Let's be honest, if Ellie cured cancer in that house you'd all say she really cured it months ago but slyly waiting to reveal it in the house to give her a better chance at winning.

You are all disgraceful people and I hope you're all ashamed of yourselves.

Oh and so what if Ellie kissed Sam. She likes him. She tried to make sure he wasn't lying about liking her and using her..... so why not then kiss him?? You are all acting like she had this big romance with Larry long nipples but he had no time for her! It was unrequited! Remember!

Therefore this is her FIRST fling in there and why shouldn't she have a chance at a little action!

I can't abide the guy by the way.... but I don't see why it's Ellie's fault the chap's a spoon.

ELLIE TO WIN !!

Less than 24 hours in the house and they are getting it on, OK.. .. .

• Advertisement

Joe REALLY has a humonguosly inflated sense of self. He must be an absolute horror to live with. Raph and Chanelle BOTH felt they had to explaing themselves to him.

He could f*ck right off if that were me, he'd be left waiting

Oh look Ellie definitely not mentioning the kiss again. Except she just told the whole house and the viewing public for the third time. She might be my least favourite HM of all time.

I don't like Sam or Ellie but why should he have to apologise to Tom it's not like they were together

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Big deal about one kiss.

Ellie is shocked at the reaction. She didn't expect her showmance to get so much airtime. She's struggling to hide her glee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Simone reminds me of honey g

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Ah this is such an overreaction.

Birdie086 wrote: »
    Simone reminds me of honey g

She's like Harry Enfield's Kevin.

Who do the three lads think they are.
    This type of carry on makes me laugh every year. All of this loyalty crap and how well they know each other. I know its an intense situation but for gods sake they will mostly all forget each other within a few days

Honey g on the couch

• Advertisement

Sam and Ellie need to go, so fake/easy to see the bs showmance!

FFS now Chanelle is turning on the crocodile tears because she's so upset that Ellie doesn't take her advice.

In simple terms she sees Ellie stealing the airtime with the showmance so has to make sure she gets some as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,093 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I don't think Izzy has got a word in so far tonight.

skipper_G wrote: »
    FFS now Chanelle is turning on the crocodile tears because she's so upset that Ellie doesn't take her advice.

In simple terms she sees Ellie stealing the airtime with the showmance so has to make sure she gets some as well.

I Can feel my blood pressure rising....

I'm not liking any of the 2nd chance housemates at the moment

The only ones I like are
    Raph
    Kieran
    Chanelle (although she can be annoying at times)
    Isabelle

Meh:
    Deborah
    Charlotte

Dislike
    Hannah
    Ellie
    Tom
    Joe
    Simone
    Andrew
    Sue
    Sam

I think that's everybody but I really wish this series was over at this rate, here's hoping CBB will be better as this is just getting more being as the nights go on

Do we really have to end the show with Ellie in the diary room again haven't we heard her moan on enough in this episode

I seriously don't understand why she is crying ?!

Ellies hair piled up like that on her head like that all the time isn't nice at ALL.

Why are they all acting like this about Ellie? I'll probably be shot down for this but more and more, I think the HM are going off a script so to speak. They are given a storyline to follow every day. Kinda like TOWIE.

Also, just thought, this episode has almost TOTALLY focused on the "cool" group. Hardly any Raph or Izzy

Charlotte is horrible. She's all about her gang all the time. Is she like 12 or something.

• Advertisement

I know this isn't really on topic - but do none of the housemates wash up after themselves the amount of plates piling up on the sink

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement