Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

buswankers wrote: »
    She reminds me of the Harry Enfield character Waynetta Slob :o

Oh I said that already but I mentioned Kevin but you're spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

deco nate wrote: »
    Less than 24 hours in the house and they are getting it on, OK.. .. .

Ah come on.... they've had the whole 'I fancy Ellie' video audition thing being shown to the house and when she seen it we could see how happy it made her. That's over ten days ago now or something.
    skipper_G wrote: »
    Ellie just said "you know I'm easily led"

She is playing up this whole image of 'Baby Ellie'. Supplanting little ideas like that in the other HM's minds and re-enforceing it. Fake fake fake

This is the kinda of nonsense I am talking about when I say Ellie can do no right with you all........... SHE WAS JOKING FFS .... it was in reference to her being voted 'Most Easily Led' in the task.

Ellie's biggest crime is that she's a little immature.... and almost everything she does as a result of that is being cited as evidence that she's being fake and that the 'showmance' has apparently been set up on the outside.

Imo Ellie is probably the only one in that house not playing their cards close to their chest and watching every move they make..... she's just going for it. I'd say Kieran and the new crisp eating girl are pretty genuine also.... but the rest of that house a bunch of calculating sly foxes.

One thing about Ellie that does annoy me though is her laugh... but so does Rusty Lee's.... and I think she's lovely too.

Oh and can't stand Sam by the way.

When he speaks he sounds like he's lying. Mumbling over every single thing he says.

Can see Kieran winning this year now. Seeing lots of positive tweets about him. Way more than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭ooter

Ah come on.... they've had the whole 'I fancy Ellie' video audition thing being shown to the house and when she seen it we could see how happy it made her.

It were like winnin the chuffin lotterreh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I gotta ask, Pete is trolling with this Ellie support, right? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Jeff2 wrote: »
    It's edited down so much BB show what they want to.
    Years ago it was live for some time outside the show.
    Now it all seems setup by C5 and are getting it wrong.

It turned into sex anywhere it it gets me none.
    Arse/boob or show romance.

that's it in a nutshell. the producers and c5 are so desperate to create another love island/geordie shore/towie type show at any cost that they will do whatever to get their wish, including eradicating everything that made bb great and ignoring the fans. throwing out all the fundamental rules and the rest. but what's worse is they can't seem to grasp that it's just not working no matter what they do, because the other mentioned shows do what they do well unlike bb. they have the audiences to prove it, unlike bb, who have the audience to prove their badly edited, poor attempt is a joke.
    c5 have got their scripted reality show, but the lot are so incompetent that they don't realise that it's not working. the audience are dwindling fast, their new target audience aren't interested because the shows the audience want are enough for them and they do the type of scripted tv well unlike bb. the old target audience have mostly been driven away due to the state of the show, with c5 ignoring those that are left (and even in the early years they ignored the fans a bit) and the show is going down the pan. but c5 expect a new audience to give up the likes of love island for their poor, badly edited show and can't grasp it's not going to happen. cbb gets more viewers but i think even that will go down the pan eventually due to the incompetents of c5 and the producers of the show.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Kolido wrote: »

I'm not sure, it's either that or Ellie blindness.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭mel123

as a big BB fan, im not even bothered now if i miss an episode, infact if there is something better on i'll watch that...its so boring now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

I just don't understand the whole "baby ellie" crap - i've watched Ibiza Weekender (don't judge :P ) and she's a far cry from the virgin mary - they're all the same, basically paid to get p!ssed and sleep with guests / other reps!!

mel123 wrote: »
    as a big BB fan, im not even bothered now if i miss an episode, infact if there is something better on i'll watch that...its so boring now!!!

I'm recording it because can't even stick through the ads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I just don't understand the whole "baby ellie" crap - i've watched Ibiza Weekender (don't judge ) and she's a far cry from the virgin mary - they're all the same, basically paid to get p!ssed and sleep with guests / other reps!!

i have never watched ibiza weekender but i know she definitely is no virgin mary.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

the news :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

On at 10pm tonight back to the weekday time

And after that kiss between Ellie and Sam last night I wouldn't be surprised if they sleep together by the end of the show ;)

kopite386 wrote: »
    On at 10pm tonight back to the weekday time

And after that kiss between Ellie and Sam last night I wouldn't be surprised if they sleep together by the end of the show ;)

Definitely couldn't be bothered to stay up until 10pm for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭shellycub

I read this thread every day and happily fast forward through the show or just delete without watching....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And in other news , I sincerely hope they don't have Steph Davis back on BOTS this week , in her role as " Relationship Expert " .
    The words - "Physician Heal Thyself First " come to mind ..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4661006/Stephanie-Davis-arrested-Jeremy-McConnell-assault.html

shellycub wrote: »
    I read this thread every day and happily fast forward through the show or just delete without watching....

Definitely more craic on this thread than there is on the programme that's for sure.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Can someone explain to me how on earth has Charlotte lasted nearly a month on this show? Think of the amount of big characters who are gone and she is still in the house. One of the most boring housemates I have seen in years. She literally does nothing, says nothing which is of interest, is hardly involved in any story happening on the show.

Is this week, vote to save or vote to evict?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

In tonight's show
    nominations are revealed and BB shows the housemates who nominated who.

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

Eh, I could say the same for the people saying she knew Sam on the outside and that's she's ramping up her accent etc.

At least my views are fact based :p

Ellie is not so bad, people are just hating on her cause she reminds them of past housemates.... one in particular.

Hope she wins like I said and no I ain't trolling. I don't know what's wrong with you all this year.

Maybe it's cause the show is crap and we need someone to blame?

Well blame someone else.... Ellie is a chuffin great girl.... unfortunately being pursued by a cretin.

Was your woman Simone on the apprentice before?

Ellie is a chuffin great girl.... unfortunately being pursued by a cretin.

She must attract them like flies around a cow s*** , seeing as she attracted Loathim too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Eh, I could say the same for the people saying she knew Sam on the outside and that's she's ramping up her accent etc.

Ellie is not so bad, people are just hating on her cause she reminds them of past housemates.... one in particular.

Hope she wins like I said and no I ain't trolling. I don't know what's wrong with you all this year.

Well blame someone else.... Ellie is a chuffin great girl.... unfortunately being pursued by a cretin.

We don't agree on Ellie that much is true. But, I was like you last year for Georgina (until she cosied up to that ridiculous Jackson with his rasta speak). So I have proper respect for your dedication man! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

pilly wrote: »
    Was your woman Simone on the apprentice before?

No I think I saw her on Crimewatch though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

She totally ramped up her northern lass image on whatever that show was you had a clip from. She mentions something about being from Yorkshire and that's how they do it. All the one ones these days are very media savvy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Even if she was being herself she's still completely unbearable

I don't hate Ellie, I just dislike her intensely and feel nothing but embarassment for her.

She's making an absolulute tit of herself by thinking she has to have a bloke finding her attractive.

If you want to feel attractive love go brush your hair and dress up. She's deteriorating by the day.

Also I just watched last nights full episode and she was most concerned about Channelles opinion cause she had found out earlier that everyone likes Channelle.

Give me one good reason she should win and I'll listen.

pilly wrote: »
    I don't hate Ellie, I just dislike her intensely and feel nothing but embarassment for her.

She's making an absolulute tit of herself by thinking she has to have a bloke finding her attractive.

If you want to feel attractive love go brush your hair and dress up. She's deteriorating by the day.

Also I just watched last nights full episode and she was most concerned about Channelles opinion cause she had found out earlier that everyone likes Channelle.

Give me one good reason she should win and I'll listen.

Totally agree Pilly .

It's a pity she is using idiots(won't call them men) to try and validate her reason for being , she is a lovely girl , who would have came across much better if she wasn't jumping on to "the next best thing" with the lads .

I still don't like her , as I don't think it's part of the game with her , I think that's how she would be in real life also ? Especially after a few drinks .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote:
    I still don't like her , as I don't think it's part of the game with her , I think that's how she would be in real life also ? Especially after a few drinks .

Totally, ignored what Tom was trying to say to her cause she was busy snuggling up.

Type of girl who would leave you behind in a bar cause she pulled some new walking STD.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement