Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

RobertKK wrote: »
    I watch it to test my perceptions of people.

For example, can I spot the person that a lot don't dislike before that person is despised by near all?

Is that nice person, really nice???

Then there are the people fillers, the boring people, who often seem to get further than they should.

Of course, I will end up hooked :o

You are a better man than I, your intentions are noble. Mine are most definitely not :D

I watch it so I can pass judgement on some strangers I know nothing about without feeling guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

RuthlessArticle.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    You are a better man than I, your intentions are noble. Mine are most definitely not :D

I watch it so I can pass judgement on some strangers I know nothing about without feeling guilty.

I watch it to escape from real life and to make myself feel better when I think that my real life is ****ed up :o

Then I realise it isn't ****ed up* when I compare it to the fake ass , "normal" , attention seeking , fame hungry people that are on the show :D

(well no more than most peoples lives)
    I hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I watch it to escape from real life and to make myself feel better when I think that my real life is ****ed up :o

Then I realise it isn't ****ed up* when I compare it to the fake ass , "normal" , attention seeking , fame hungry people that are on the show :D

(well no more than most peoples lives)
    I hope!

I really really hope you're not thinking of Stephanie Davis! I mean that poor girl has been through so much, and brought none of it on herself. She hates publicity, is very quiet, goes for quiet guys, never gives interviews, and seems like she'd love a quiet life.

...oh wait.

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I really really hope you're not thinking of Stephanie Davis! I mean that poor girl has been through so much, and brought none of it on herself. She hates publicity, is very quiet, goes for quiet guys, never gives interviews, and seems like she'd love a quiet life.

...oh wait.

Lordie no !
    Tbh , her name never even entered my mind , but now that you've reminded me , where's this weeks headlines from her...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

mdwexford wrote: »

Please don't contaminate the thread with that d*ckhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,277 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How dare you attack the bear!!!!

Entertaining as hell that guy. I'd keep a wide berth from him in real life however.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,079 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

What did I miss?
    Ah, I think I know, think I do.

What did I miss?

Post no. 33 .....

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Post no. 33 .....

Ah Mammy, I'm a bit drunk, can you C & P it? Thanks. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Same here :D

Ah Mammy, I'm a bit drunk, can you C & P it? Thanks. :)

It's a picture of Bear , so I won't post it , seeing it once was enough :D

I hope Donkeykong5 will post, I know Donkey will support the most obnoxious house mate and they normally win.. :eek: ... Get our bets in early with the bookies. ;)

It's going to be the shortest BB ever, 40 days...40 day's is OK if there's only 6 or less people going in but if there's usual 66 going in its just not long enough.!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

It's going to be the shortest BB ever, 40 days...40 day's is OK if there's only 6 or less people going in but if there's usual 66 going in its just not long enough.!

Ah balls. That puts a downer on my excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

They've put a taster video on the Facebook page. I cant get link for it but it says that BB is going to be extremely revealing whatever that means!

I wonder if they are still putting in "pairs/couples" this year. I know that is what they asked for in the audition but I have seen anything about it in the teasers so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,097 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I wonder if they are still putting in "pairs/couples" this year. I know that is what they asked for in the audition but I have seen anything about it in the teasers so far.

apparently they have scrapped the idea.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

apparently they have scrapped the idea.

That's a pity. It could have made for interesting viewing.

I hope Donkeykong5 will post, I know Donkey will support the most obnoxious house mate and they normally win.. :eek: ... Get our bets in early with the bookies. ;)

I think he has been banned.

• Advertisement

Anyone else starting to smile when they see the notification that there's a new post on this thread ?

It's like waiting for Christmas to arrive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hey guys, haven't watched the "civilian" BB since the C4 days. Gave it a go last year but didn't even last til halfway through the second episode before I turned off. I'll give this one a try, but if it doesn't work out I'll see you's back here for the Celeb version :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hey guys, haven't watched the "civilian" BB since the C4 days. Gave it a go last year but didn't even last til halfway through the second episode before I turned off. I'll give this one a try, but if it doesn't work out I'll see you's back here for the Celeb version :D

Stick with it, if only for the thread lols, but there is usually some sort of decent drama in the civilian show.

Some pictures from inside the house. 5 days til the madness begins.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1620976247987619&id=119257188159540

Some pictures from inside the house. 5 days til the madness begins.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1620976247987619&id=119257188159540

Wow, that's....uhm....colourful. It's a bit sensory overload, like whomever designed it was experimenting with the auld psychedelics

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I actually really like it. It's kinda Grimm Fairytale style

wyrn wrote: »
    I actually really like it. It's kinda Grimm Fairytale style

The psychedelic fairytale chronicles meets Big Brother mashup. Now that's an idea for a TV show, wyrn I'll leave you to pitch the idea to Channel 5 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Wasn't too bad until I seen the bathroom. Bizarre stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

The psychedelic fairytale chronicles meets Big Brother mashup. Now that's an idea for a TV show, wyrn I'll leave you to pitch the idea to Channel 5 :D
    Done!

They went for it and left me in charge of bookings. Sadly I couldn't get Hulk Hogan, so I went for another Hulk. Can you imagine it. The Hulk goes in and a "surprise" twist a la Charlie / Jason style, in walks Flash Gordon!

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »
    Done!

They went for it and left me in charge of bookings. Sadly I couldn't get Hulk Hogan, so I went for another Hulk. Can you imagine it. The Hulk goes in and a "surprise" twist a la Charlie / Jason style, in walks Flash Gordon!

I just wet myself from giddy excitement. Even without HH it sounds flipping amazing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement