Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Simone talks such horse manure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I get so annoyed when they get angry about people talking behind their backs, when they all do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Get Tom out

#savejoethegeezer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Why is Simone making out that Raph is disliked by the public? The woman is utterly thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

RobertKK wrote: »
    Simone talks such horse manure.

I love him but she has a point, he does do a bit of gossiping between both groups.

• Advertisement

Tom is not fake, just very thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

when all you can concentrate on is how much Hannah's hairstyle annoys me,then you know it's utter muck tonight ....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Tom you haven't got brain power to be fake.

I do like Sue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Jamie2k9 wrote:
    I love him but she has a point, he does do a bit of gossiping between both groups.

Absolutely. I'm gone off him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

What's with Sue on about a game? They have been in there for a month then she just turns up and tries to fit in with her sh!t talk. I honestly can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

jojofizzio wrote: »
    when all you can concentrate on is how much Hannah's hairstyle annoys me,then you know it's utter muck tonight ....

Both the sisters wear wigs. They have their real hair braided underneath.

Joe gives such a mighty f*ck for someone who don't give a f*ck.

Both the sisters wear wigs. They have their real hair braided underneath.

Really??id be looking for a refund on mine if I was Hannah:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

What's with Sue on about a game? They have been in there for a month then she just turns up and tries to fit in with her sh!t talk. I honestly can't stand her.

They are all playing a game in there, whether it is a showmance, fence-sitter, flying under the radar. I find her honesty refreshing.

Scottish dude is beyond annoying

Joe is playing a sympathy game.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

RobertKK wrote: »
    I do like Sue.

Me too shes talking sense in the room with Raph.
    Why are they all making out that he's playing a game when theyre ALL playing the game :rolleyes:
    & then if that's true about Kieran, hes full of **** :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

What's all this apologising for nominating? Chuff sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I still like Raph , and Joe The Geezer .
    And Sue , that's all really .

Oh , Isabelle , although she's gone quiet now and must have seen the doctor for her bladder control issues....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This is Joe playing the game right here as they all do. Look at him, he's willing to fall on the proverbial sword for Tom & Charlotte (blonde girl who doesn't do anything in case you can't place her)

Trying to show the voters he is a proper, *swallows lump in throat and wipes a solitary tear from his eye*
    proper stand up guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

They are all playing a game in there, whether it is a showmance, fence-sitter, flying under the radar. I find her honesty refreshing.

Me too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭ooter

Joe was so biting his lip there, he wanted to let rip on Andrew but it might've sealed his eviction if he did.

I bet Ellie is really just a bunny boiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Stab my eyes and ears out with a fiery hot poker. I hate this showmance crap with a vengeance

skipper_G wrote: »
    This is Joe playing the game right here as they all do. Look at him, he's willing to fall on the proverbial sword for Tom & Charlotte (blonde girl who doesn't do anything in case you can't place her)

Trying to show the voters he is a proper, *swallows lump in throat and wipes a solitary tear from his eye*
    proper stand up guy.

But he dan't give a faaaack mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »

proper stand up guy.

I actually lol at that , brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I'm no prude but the level of sex talk in there this year is something else it's like it's their go to conversation - nobody cares how hairy your bush his or how long you last in sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's a pita that Ellie isn't up for eviction :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

So Deborah just shows Charlotte she has her clit pierced - NOONE CARES LOVE
    For the simple fact that she doesn't do anything and therefore doesn't annoy me I want Joe or Tom to go over Charlotte

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement