Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    This is Joe playing the game right here as they all do. Look at him, he's willing to fall on the proverbial sword for Tom & Charlotte (blonde girl who doesn't do anything in case you can't place her)

Trying to show the voters he is a proper, *swallows lump in throat and wipes a solitary tear from his eye*
    proper stand up guy.

Still a better hm than Ellie.

#savejoethegeezer

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

kopite386 wrote: »
    I'm no prude but the level of sex talk in there this year is something else it's like it's their go to conversation - nobody cares how hairy your bush his or how long you last in sex

When their IQ is only in double figures, I guess they can only talk about what they know, not world issues.

I bet Raph feels himself losing intelligence in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Another thing why does Joe keep reminding us that he's 75 years old. We get it, you're 76 years old. Who do you think you are Joe Louis? Joe was 137 years old when he was on his reality TV show.

Joe you lying, you ain't never met Frank Sinatra

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

RobertKK wrote: »
    When their IQ is only in double figures, I guess they can only talk about what they know, not world issues.

I bet Raph feels himself losing intelligence in the house.

Especially when Andrew comes out with something as stupid as a Paris passport

Oh look here we go again sex talk - how often do you masturbate

• Advertisement

Charlotte is such an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Charlotte the sex guru.

What's the fascination with fannies this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh mother of good god , would ye ever shut up ??

I don't want to hear all this s*** to be honest , and I ain't no prude either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I can't help but :D

Could Ellie and Sam be the most boring 'couple' in BB history?

• Advertisement

Somewhere on the planet there are a dozen trees producing oxygen for these people.

Somewhere on the planet those trees are weeping.

Ch5 and the producers owe those trees an apology.

Joe is such a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Why is Kieron up and dressed out in the garden when he was in bed just a second ago?

I swear Charlotte only ever talks about fannies how hairy hers is when she last shaved how it's sweating and now masturbation
    The fact that she is 3 years older than me and I know nobody that talks about fannies and vaginas as much as she does

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I find it a bit unbelievable two adult women who have had kids never masturbated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Are you threatening him Joe???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Joe is delusional. Raph is not scared of you, he just see they game you are playing and called you on it.

Joe doesn't give a fack, but he's still out for revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Sim only is 28.wtf
    I'v two children either side of her age and their mother looks better than that one.

I thought she was near 50.

neonsofa wrote: »
    Why is Kieron up and dressed out in the garden when he was in bed just a second ago?

I swear the editing of this show is stupid this obviously happened before he got into bed as he was just in his boxers in bed now outside in jeans and top with a drink and a smoke - if he was going to have a smoke after he was in bed in sure he would have just walked out in his boxers

• Advertisement

Could Ellie and Sam be the most boring 'couple' in BB history?

When they kiss it's like when a child gets a Barbie & Ken doll and makes kiss noises while smashing their heads together.

Another thing why does Joe keep reminding us that he's 75 years old. We get it, you're 76 years old. Who do you think you are Joe Louis? Joe was 137 years old when he was on his reality TV show.

Joe you lying, you ain't never met Frank Sinatra

WRONG! he met Abraham Lincoln, just before ab invented TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

neonsofa wrote: »

The Matrix again , happened Friday night with Ellie also .
    Editing at it's best/worst, to suit themselves .

And it's still annoying me that no-one else copped it !!

It is nice having an eviction and being happy for whoever goes.

Somewhere on the planet there are a dozen trees producing oxygen for these people.

Somewhere on the planet those trees are weeping.

Ch5 and the producers owe those trees an apology.

You can apologise for all of us for the next 4 days.

deco nate wrote: »
    WRONG! he met Abraham Lincoln, just before ab invented TV.

I heard he witnessed the signing of the Magna Carta, but couldn't understand any of that intelligent stuff, so decided not to give a fack instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I never realised Joe has 'Bad Boy' tattooed on his neck. He must be well 'ard!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I swear the editing of this show is stupid this obviously happened before he got into bed as he was just in his boxers in bed now outside in jeans and top with a drink and a smoke - if he was going to have a smoke after he was in bed in sure he would have just walked out in his boxers

Oh just so I don't look like a dope- I was referring to the awful editing not genuinely asking!

I swear Charlotte only ever talks about fannies how hairy hers is when she last shaved how it's sweating and now masturbation
    The fact that she is 3 years older than me and I know nobody that talks about fannies and vaginas as much as she does

AHEM.... .... ;):(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I will never view Deborah the same again, she is the last person I would of expected to have it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement