Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Where's the poll tread? Skip, you're slipping! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

any good episodes since the new housemates went in? im way behind

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Where's the poll tread? Skip, you're slipping! :D

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057759871#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Ah it just gets weirder and weirder.
    Whats with the sister being all coy about masturbation when she has had he clit pierced? Bloody rubbish :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Genuinely think Ellie could have won until that big dopey ape Sam went in . I've gone right off her since . Think the real Ellie is starting to come out now .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

IvoryTower wrote: »
    any good episodes since the new housemates went in? im way behind

no . the new housemates are bringing nothing to the show, one of them (simone) apparently has been convicted of headbutting a 52 year old woman (right up modern big brother's street i suppose)
    i don't like any of the new housemates and even the majority of the others and i came this close to switching off for good last night it was that bad of an episode.
    i think c5 need to just except this series is sunk and pull it early. there are only 2 or 3 housemates at most that are decent and 2 of those i'm slightly unsure about.
    Genuinely think Ellie could have won until that big dopey ape Sam went in . I've gone right off her since . Think the real Ellie is starting to come out now .

Ellie could still win unfortunately. we never saw the real Ellie on bb and never will. those who saw her on ibiza weekender apparently saw the real Ellie. i say apparently, because she may have been playing up for airtime on that as well.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Looks like it kicks off between two housemates tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Rebecca said she was paid to enter the BB house??

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

Rebecca said she was paid to enter the BB house??

I think Rebecca says more than her prayers :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Doubt these two will be going in the CBB house anyway.

More chance of them being put on the Mayweather v McGregor undercard at this stage :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

More chance of them being put on the Mayweather v McGregor undercard at this stage :P

Not a hope they clash in Vegas. It will clearly be the main event outside the chipper at 2 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,936 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

They are truly the definition of a " toxic relationship " , and it just gets worse and worse with each newspaper headline .

They really should stay away from each other before one of them gets hurt worse than they already are . But then again , that wouldn't earn them as much money would it..

They make my blood boil tbh .

Rant over :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

They'll all have to go somewhere to dry out by the time this series is over!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Savannah on the six o'clock show now talking ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

This is going to be a shít episode I can already tell between the BOTS bits and the preview

Jeez that annoyed me and I wasn't in bed :D

Last night before I disappear into the woods for a few days. Once more into the breach dear friends

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I thought this thread was broke for a while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I have a feeling Joe will walk especially after what I saw on bots last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Last night before I disappear into the woods for a few days. Once more into the birch tree dear friends
    Fyp;) :)

• Advertisement

Stop calling Ellie a baby serioulsy it's irritating she is a 23 year old woman - I am 21 years old and I am never called a baby just **** off

I'm not being rude buy I cannot believe that Simone is only 28 years old she looks rough man if I didn't know her age I would think late 30's early 40's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I think Simone called Hannah Deberah.:)

kopite386 wrote: »
    Stop calling Ellie a baby serioulsy it's irritating she is a 23 year old woman - I am 21 years old and I am never called a baby just **** off

But she is a ickle baby.....coochie coo Ellie who's a normal northern girl. You're not! You're not! No you're not. Hate her, I hate her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

kopite386 wrote:
    I'm not being rude buy I cannot believe that Simone is only 28 years old she looks rough man if I didn't know her age I would think late 30's early 40's

I was just thinking the exact same thing

If I want money I can get money it's come and go

Just me that instantly thought drug dealing ;):)

skipper_G wrote: »
    But she is a ickle baby.....coochie coo Ellie who's a normal northern girl. You're not! You're not! No you're not. Hate her, I hate her

Skip I feel like me and you are on the same level of hate/dislike towards Ellie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,152 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Simone...modelling????wha???anyone think she's just trotted out a big pile of you know what???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Simone has the IQ of a gnat.

• Advertisement

Simone is a dope and a liar. Gets work from modelling? Modelling what, in a brochure for caskets. And no way she's giving anyone 6 grand. Do us a favour you sap and get off my telly

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement