Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

kopite386 wrote: »
    Stop calling Ellie a baby serioulsy it's irritating she is a 23 year old woman - I am 21 years old and I am never called a baby just **** off
    Alright baby, how's tricks?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Simone is such a brainless sycophant.

Can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Ok, why all the fake tan products?
    That seems to be directed at Izzy even though she didnt' do anything wrong.
    If BB wanted to punish the whole house, stop fags or booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Simone is a bit two faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Oh shut up Ellie and Simone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

They threw animals at us :D
    Not fücking lie and exaggerate it was insects and there was no snakes

That was SerIOUs BUsinEsS those people were almost EATEN by MAN eating snake. Saw the jaws and everything! OMGZZZZ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Pieces of wet spaghetti and other food stuff used in that task, not one insect was killed in the making of this episode

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Is there really nothing more interesting going on in the house that they could show instead of this drivel? Raph squeezing a zit, Charlotte shaving her ladybits, Joe pointing at himself in the mirror and rhetorically asking himself if he is talking to him?

Maybe for the next shopping task the HMs could paint a wall so we could watch it dry?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,934 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

:D:D

Ah ye're comments are brilliant , keep them up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Hello I've decided to start back watching again. Haven't seen it since the newbies went in and BOOM Sam was in the Diary Room talking about his showmance romance with Ellie :rolleyes:

What's the story with the two being green & blue? Also why is the whole house punished on stupid stuff that won't really affect Tom & Ellie other than the hot water (and to be honest I don't think Ellie would really care, the housemates have made some comments about her (lack of) hygiene).

• Advertisement

That chat between Ellie and Simone in the store room........Ellie had cans of Strongbow n her hands. Eh, is BB giving them alcohol DAY and NIGHT????

Is there really nothing more interesting going on in the house that they could show instead of this drivel? Raph squeezing a zit, Charlotte shaving her ladybits, Joe pointing at himself in the mirror and rhetorically asking himself if he is talking to him?

Maybe for the next shopping task the HMs could paint a wall so we could watch it dry?

I'd prefer to watch the empty Prawn Cocktail crisp packet blowing around the garden than watch any more of Sam and Ellie's shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

really mature there hannah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Hannah's a very unlikeable piece of work IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

That chat between Ellie and Simone in the store room........Ellie had cans of Strongbow n her hands. Eh, is BB giving them alcohol DAY and NIGHT????

I noticed that as well I was like FFS is this a house for alocholics
    as part of punishment they should of just gave them no alochol **** the hot water hit them where it really hurts

wyrn wrote: »
    Hello I've decided to start back watching again. Haven't seen it since the newbies went in and BOOM Sam was in the Diary Room talking about his showmance romance with Ellie :rolleyes:

What's the story with the two being green & blue? Also why is the whole house punished on stupid stuff that won't really affect Tom & Ellie other than the hot water (and to be honest I don't think Ellie would really care, the housemates have made some comments about her (lack of) hygiene).

Welcome back wyrn it's been pretty crap tbh. Ellie the baby and her fake fake showmance with Sam has hogged the airtime. They are green and blue because STD's

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The face on Chanelle when Izabelle was getting good comments.

It's true she hates others getting the limelight.

What Deborah has a child :O

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Ah it's okay ...none of them give a faaaaaaaack it seems....ya right ye don't...

I'd prefer to watch the empty Prawn Cocktail crisp packet blowing around the garden than watch any more of Sam and Ellie's shenanigans.

At least the crisp bag makes a sexy rustle-y sound....unlike the other pair of unsexy slobbering idiots :D

• Advertisement

Just in case we'd forgotten, Joe reminds everyone how he doesn't give a fack.

HE REALLY DOESN'T.

Jesus Joe calm there it's not like Raph has attacked you he was just making a statement

Oh.

There's Kieran.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

skipper_G wrote: »
    Welcome back wyrn it's been pretty crap tbh. Ellie the baby and her fake fake showmance with Sam has hogged the airtime. They are green and blue because STD's

I laughed so much at this comment it caused a coughing fit!

Jesus Joe calm there it's not like Raph has attacked you he was just making a statement

Joe is a bully....has been since day one and still is

So in a group conversation between all the HM's Raph isn't allowed speak. He needs to know his place, right Joe. What a dick

Has anyone ever noticed the box of skins Raph has if he has that much skins how much tobacco did he bring in

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Joe spitting the water out was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I rewound it and watched it about 5 times :D

Ah jaysus.......pantyliner just left lying on the floor :mad::eek::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Joe you don't people to see your eyeliner running when you cry over this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement