Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Oh.

There's Kieran.

Was that the guy sitting on the fence?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Here we go with Joe, it's like Lotion part 2, he has heard that he is not the most popular person through bots and has decided to leave but needs a reason, so he will pick on someone and blame them for his walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Joe really does like Raph and I believe it's because he's smarter than him and a such a young age also because he doesn't bow down and pander to Joe all the time and apparently according to Rebecca he said this
    https://twitter.com/LadyDetectives1/status/882353030657650697

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Poor Joe, I feel so sorry for him, I think it is terrible for him. Imagine being that old and being so bitter...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Joe does a fair amount of giving out for someone who "really doesn't give a faaaaaack"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I wish there was a mallet that would come down on Joe's head every time he used a derivitive of the fack word.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I hate when housemates walk out but I would love him to walk out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    So in a group conversation between all the HM's Raph isn't allowed speak. He needs to know his place, right Joe. What a dick

I seriously think Joe is a homophobe. No joking, that level of dislike Joe has for him (and now Andrew) really point to it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Blue suits Ellie.

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    Was that the guy sitting on the fence?

Was it? It was hard to see with the tumbleweed blowing past him.

Where did they get the condoms from ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

theres something off about joe making comments about raph like that, a kid as he says. he's old enough to be his dad.

im not mad about raph, but he seems lacking in confidence and genuinely afraid of confrontation and joe.

I seriously think Joe is a homophobe. No joking, that level of dislike Joe has for him (and now Andrew) really point to it

I was thinking the exact same thing as well he's hated Raph and now hates Andrew the only two gays in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ellie shines like a turd, she has given us so much crap in this series of BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

I wish there was a mallet that would come down on Joe's head every time he used a derivitive of the fack word.

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ellie pulling out the drama card now, ffs! Can you say screen time.. .

It's speeches like this that will win Kieran this show. I don't hate him, just don't like him. He has sat on the fence for the whole show. He's like a politician

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Kieron telling Ellie to let things said in one ear and out the other................as if she has a choice lol

Was it? It was hard to see with the tumbleweed blowing past him.

That wasnt a tumble weed.....it was one of the hM cleaning off Lotans hairbrush he left behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Judy James said this on BOTS very early on, like week 1 or 2. I dismissed this but from what I've been reading here & DS, Joe has an issue with Andrew too. Now I'm not so sure.

That said he also hates Rebecca. Maybe he just hates the world

EDIT: I think it was Trisha not Judy James

Don't lie Sam you don't genuinely like her you said in the diary room you are friends it's flanter

Also why was Ellie upset in the first place did I miss something - apart from her being a baby and all that

Ellie crying makes her look like Commando smurf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I have this song stuck in my head because of blue Ellie.

I'm Blue by Eiffel 65

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Simone has to be the worst out of the new ones. She offers nothing and is rough as fck.

That wasnt a tumble weed.....it was one of the hM cleaning off Lotans hairbrush he left behind

An amalgamation of Loathan's hair and Charlotte's pubes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Are they seriously trying to convince Baby Ellie to continue the showmance?! I might have it wrong, it's hard to pay full attention to this circus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

wyrn wrote: »
    Judy James said this on BOTS very early on, like week 1 or 2. I dismissed this but from what I've been reading here & DS, Joe has an issue with Andrew too. Now I'm not so sure.

That said he also hates Rebecca. Maybe he just hates the world
    My bad, I think is was Trisha not Judy James

So it was pubes then. Pubes from Loathan's stupid head

• Advertisement

I have this song stuck in my head because of blue Ellie.

I'm Blue by Eiffel 65

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY

Feck off, now Im singing it :mad: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement