Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

What's Joe's problem with people contributing to a conversation in a group situation. He's a moron who is threatened by people with more than 1 brain cell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

How Joe hasn't been warned about aggressive behaviour before I don't know

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

What's the bandage on Tom's torso for?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Joe is a man child, an embarrassment to men.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    End...€100 says there'll be more obnoxious snotty slurpy kissing from that pair before friday

True but for now it's the end :D

• Advertisement

wyrn wrote: »

He probably had his stomach pumped after the other night - it wouldn't surprise me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

they're all like kids playing dress up in a creche

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Andrew dressed up for that argument.

Exit wound from when Ellie shoved her finger right up his bumhole

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone think Joe is a bit homophobic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Joe doesn't know what abrupt means.

The facking moron.

He's a homophobic moron :mad:

Well played Andrew, doing an "Izzy" on Joe

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Everyone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok shoot me now , but Andrew came across as very patronising there calling Joe , son , my boy .
    I am not defending Joe , but Andrew is very calculating too , just my opinion though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

**** too hard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Joe did not like Andrew calling him "darling boy".

Andrew handled that very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Who's in the house ?
    Jesus (Andrew ) in the house...well he kinda looks like him..and he looks like he's got himself quite a few disciples there at the end

Joe is going this week because he is so stupid.

If you wanted to stay you do a Tom or Charlotte and keep your head down.

If playing for sympathy, well Hollywood will not be calling for an audition.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

He went bat sht when Andrew called him his 'darling boy'.

I fully expect that when I return from my pilgrimage in the woods Joe will be gone.

Joe I'd like to take this opportunity to say, "so long and thanks for all the fish"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok shoot me now , but Andrew came across as very patronising there calling Joe , son , my boy .
    I am not defending Joe , but Andrew is very calculating too , just my opinion though :)

he was definitely goading him, and he fell for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

That's definitely a shift in the house. All crowded around Andrew at the end listening to his viewpoint while Joe is alone in the diary room. A few weeks ago that would have looked very different. Can't remember who said it (maybe Sue?) but I definitely think Joe's angry that he's losing control of the house.

Also... love how he didn't know what abrupt meant and Andrew seemed to make a point of continuing to say it!

I guess I'm the only one who enjoyed that ending? Scott lad has been watching the show, knows the people inside, and what the people think of them on the outside. Que his bs... .

#savejoethegeezer

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Ok shoot me now , but Andrew came across as very patronising there calling Joe , son , my boy . I am not defending Joe , but Andrew is very calculating too , just my opinion though

I thought he was saying it because that's how Joe refers to his favourites in the house. Definitely calculated - knew it would rile Joe!

The 'cool' gang know they lost control, it has all fallen apart for them and it is like a changing weather pattern in the house now.

I would too, tbh. It was a condescending remark designed for that response, he knew what he was doing saying that

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I agree with you Andrew is very calculating, but you would not need an abacus or calculator for Joe:o. I have often heard Joe call Loton and Tom "my son", "go on my son", "I'm proud of you my son" etc., I don't think you will ever hear him say that to Raph.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Yeah it was great.

I am not a fan of Andrew (pain in the backside!) but Joe's attitude to him and Ralph clearly shows he has a problem with them.

kopite386 wrote: »
    I was going to post something similar but unfortunately Ellie is blue and not red :(

Are you mocking my post?? Who asked you to butt your nose in? Who facking asked you? Fack off :mad:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If someone calls me pet , or hon , and they're younger than me , it gets up my nose to be honest , so I think Andrew knew exactly what he was doing in what he was saying to Joe , that's all .

Still don't want him to leave , so there !! :D

• Advertisement

Are you mocking my post?? Who asked you to butt your nose in? Who facking asked you? Fack off :mad:

:P

Remember you don't give a faaaack either. Here top up your eyeliner but don't let anyone see.
    I'll keep sketch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement