Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

skipper_G wrote: »
    Remember you don't give a faaaack either. Here top up your eyeliner but don't let anyone see.
    I'll keep sketch

"ITS NOT EYELINER, I CRY BLACK TEARS" :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If someone calls me pet , or hon , and they're younger than me , it gets up my nose to be honest , so I think Andrew knew exactly what he was doing in what he was saying to Joe , that's all .

Still don't want him to leave , so there !! :D

Yep, if you are have a" disagreement" with someone and they say something like that, it's designed to make you look bad and them good #passive aggressive bs

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

"ITS NOT EYELINER, I CRY BLACK TEARS" :mad:

Am I the only one who read this and started doing pirate impressions? :or

Yarrrgh shiver me timbers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Andrew dressed up for that argument.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Am I the only one who read this and started doing pirate impressions? :or

Yarrrgh shiver me timbers :D

Joe Sparrow?

Can someone pass me my coat? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'm off to facking bed.

Managed to get a film quote in tonight too - well done all ;)

deco nate wrote: »
    Yep, if you are have a" disagreement" with someone and they say something like that, it's designed to make you look bad and them good #passive aggressive bs

Agree that Andrew used it as a way to try and rile Joe up. But Joe was very foolish to take the bait, especially when he's up for eviction. He's a grown man who should have enough self awareness to know what Andrew was trying to do and know enough not to bite. In a VTE either he needs sympathy or to stay silent and not be controversial. He failed to do either

Agree that Andrew used it as a way to try and rile Joe up. But Joe was very foolish to take the bait, especially when he's up for eviction. He's a grown man who should have enough self awareness to know what Andrew was trying to do and know enough not to bite. In a VTE either he needs sympathy or to stay silent and not be controversial. He failed to do either

Or.... People have been saying that he is all bark and no bite. Well we saw a bit tonight. Did ya see Tom thumb run out to him? #gettomthumbout

Edit:the fact that the Scot asked everyone afterwards, was I right or wrong made it more obvious as bs.
    But the voting public don't see it like we do, mores the pity

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I love Trish on Bots.

Or.... People have been saying that he is all bark and no bite. Well we saw a bit tonight. Did ya see Tom thumb run out to him? #gettomthumbout

The thing with Tom reminded me of somebody that picks fights with people and then does the old "hold me back" routine. Secretly Joe was delighted Tom was there to add to his geezer image by holding him back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Edit:the fact that the Scot asked everyone afterwards, was I right or wrong made it more obvious as bs.
    But the voting public don't see it like we do, mores the pity

I think the "we " in your sentence is you and I , we're in a minority here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Raph in his audition "my favourite thing is life is to crush the souls of the popular people" no wonder he hates 'the clique" :D

Great we have to listen to Hannah sing tomorrow

kopite386 wrote: »
    Raph in his audition "my favourite thing is life is to crush the souls of the popular people" no wonder he hates 'the clique" :D

His audition clip was brilliant. Explains his motivations a lot. I think he's a much better HM after seeing it.

And needless to say I hate Ellie more after seeing her's. The chuffin factor was turned to maximum overdrive.

Great we have to listen to Hannah sing tomorrow

Not me, I will be building a shelter in the woods and hunting for dinner.

Translation: putting up the tent and cooking beans on the gas fire.

I think the "we " in your sentence is you and I , we're in a minority here :pac:

Yep, the rest of the posters in here are as tick as tom:)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Not me, I will be building a shelter in the woods and hunting for dinner.

Translation: putting up the tent and cooking beans on the gas fire.

I hope you have a great time Skipper.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

skipper_G wrote:
    His audition clip was brilliant. Explains his motivations a lot. I think he's a much better HM after seeing it.

Agree! In a nutshell: people underestimate me because of my cute face, but I'm actually a master manipulator! Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hannah asks Andrew if Scotland is part of the UK, according to Bots.

If she was being serious, I just don't know what to say.

Yet done fcuk all from his vt, disappointed

• Advertisement

I hope you have a great time Skipper.:D

Thanks! I hope I don't get withdrawal from missing the thread though

Glad they sacked dirty nickers from bots.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

I love Rylan .

Glad they sacked dirty nickers from bots.

Thank the Lord for that. She is dreadful, won't she be up for GBH or something

lol at Trisha talking about Simone :D

Yes it is BS, good call Trisha

Thank the Lord for that. She is dreadful, won't she be up for GBH or something

She had photos out of her holding her ribs"friends" told media that she had broken ribs, que like 20 photos of her in the daily mail of her not posing getting out of a car holding her ribs, plus close ups of her face(that did not have a bruise nor mark on her) have a look

She had photos out of her holding her ribs"friends" told media that she had broken ribs, que like 20 photos of her in the daily mail of her not posing getting out of a car holding her ribs, plus close ups of her face(that did not have a bruise nor mark on her) have a look

Read that also , and if she had six broken ribs as the story stated , I don't think she would have been standing the way she was either ?
    Then again , I thought she looked pregnant in one pic , the mind boggles with them two .

I love Trisha Goddard on BOTS best thing about BOTS on a Tuesday

Skipper , enjoy the tent , and bring Claude to remind you of BB , he could do with a holiday :D

• Advertisement

Read that also , and if she had six broken ribs as the story stated , I don't think she would have been standing the way she was either ?
    then again , i thought she looked pregnant in one pic , the mind boggles with them two .

Yea I thought she looked pregnant in a few of them, those photos were so set up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement