Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Skipper , enjoy the tent , and bring Claude to remind you of BB , he could do with a holiday :D

Thanks Mam. Claude has his suitcase packed already, it's just a little bottle of plant food :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Read that also , and if she had six broken ribs as the story stated , I don't think she would have been standing the way she was either ?
    Then again , I thought she looked pregnant in one pic , the mind boggles with them two .

Yeah she looks slightly pregnant. They are not good for one another at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    Thanks Mam. Claude has his suitcase packed already, it's just a little bottle of plant food :D

Are you camping by a river, and are you bringing a banjo with you?

Have fun mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

deco nate wrote: »

Kumb by ya my lord springs to mind............:pac:

Yeah she looks slightly pregnant. They are not good for one another at all.

They are horrible together , they both seriously need help . Neither of them in that condition are good for the baby , that's the worst part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

deco nate wrote: »

Yes.
    No, drumsticks and a mini bodhran though.
    Thanks man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Yes.
    No, drumsticks and a mini bodhran though.
    Thanks man

It's always fun going camping. Better than going to a hotel for a few days. Nothing like cooking on a camp fire and a few beers with friends, something special about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

Not me, I will be building a shelter in the woods and hunting for dinner.

Translation: putting up the tent and cooking beans on the gas fire.

Saw this video a few weeks ago, but you probably know all this stuff already.
    https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedniftyoutdoors/videos/253153038494888/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Have a great time Skipper!

Kumb by ya my lord springs to mind............:pac:
    I AM AT ONE WITH THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE :D:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

..and firing up the generator for your telly to tune in!

Have a nice adventure mate, enjoy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Have fun Skipper, try to be back for eviction on Friday :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Looks like I was right when I said Sue is all hype a few days ago. Haven't seen her do or say anything! 

It's people like her that better casting is needed, more work needs to go into picking housemates. If that means monitoring people for a few months and learning more about them so be it. Otherwise you just get people basically conning their way into the house making up a completely fake persona.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭ooter

Looks like I was right when I said Sue is all hype a few days ago. Haven't seen her do or say anything! 

It's people like her that better casting is needed, more work needs to go into picking housemates. If that means monitoring people for a few months and learning more about them so be it. Otherwise you just get people basically conning their way into the house making up a completely fake persona.

It's like job interviews, usually the best actor and not the best candidate gets the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Ok shoot me now , but Andrew came across as very patronising there calling Joe , son , my boy .
    I am not defending Joe , but Andrew is very calculating too , just my opinion though :)

Completely agree with you there Mam! I'm only catching up on the thread now but I thought it was a little bit calculated & condescending from Andrew too. & I am in no way a Joe fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I think the "we " in your sentence is you and I , we're in a minority here :pac:
    I'm with ye too, I'd like Charlotte to go tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,380 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I was wondering what BB can do to get better contestants and I don't think it's as simple as you're making out. Back when BB started it was full of normal people who wanted 15 mins of fame and hen slip back into their normal life and normal job. There wasn't really an option to be permanently employed in reality tv shows/minor celebrity shows.

If you got what you wanted and filter out all the ones who want a career in reality to, then you'd be left with a house full of Charlottes and Raphs.

The world has changed since BB1 and I don't know if you can find interesting people who aren't thinking about their next reality to gig and presenting the personality they think will work best.

I keep hearing that Ellie is 'just a normal Northern lass' but she isn't. She's been on tv before and she knows what sells.

Maybe BB has had its day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I agree completely El_D, I posted this 3 weeks ago.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103796116&postcount=1753

Unfortunately I can't see it going back to the old format again. :(

And in continuation of our speculation last night , guess what pops up in the headlines today..
    Deco , we were right (as always) :D:D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667850/Jeremy-McConnell-claims-Stephanie-Davis-PREGNANT.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Shocking article.

• Advertisement

Oh dear god this task is vomit inducing. Do not watch if eating. You have been warned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭ooter

That boyfriend she had going in to the cbb house didn't dodge a bullet, he dodged a fcukin cannonball.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

wyrn wrote:
    Oh dear god this task is vomit inducing. Do not watch if eating. You have been warned!!

That is vile!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Storm 10

3E not showing on Sky is it gone they show Big Brother

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Storm 10 wrote: »
    3E not showing on Sky is it gone they show Big Brother

It's on the Virgin Media guide. 10pm on 3e.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭Storm 10

It's on the Virgin Media guide. 10pm on 3e.

Its on channel no 5 on Sky but not tonight it goes from no 4 to no 6

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Can we please stop talking about Stephanie and Jeremy and focus on Ellie and Sam, the interesting couple... oh wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

wyrn wrote: »

Why doesnt boards have a vomit smilie? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Kolido wrote: »
    puking-on-screen-smiley-emoticon.gif

Show off :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement