Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

How pissed are the bots crowd? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

Andrew....yuck what a creep. Had a right laugh at the shocks task . funniest part of BB so far I think .

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

I really want Isabelle to win this. As long as she stays away from Sam if/when he makes a move I think she'll do top 3. Chanelle and Kieran will be top two unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I also would like Isabelle to win.

I used to be so adamant that I want Raph to win but now I dont know what to think of him. Id like to think hes being genuine so id like him to come second and Chanelle in third place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

wonder does hurricane sue have the potential to be like natalie from last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Does anyone else think that Tom is much better in being himself now that he hasn't his head stuck up Loathims ass ?

He is coming across more relaxed and not as defensive I think ,, now that he's not trying as hard to fit in .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What ??
    I've tuned out of BOTS to be honest , am finding it all tough going this year :(

I dont normally watch BOTS but Layteesha just said that her sister is Toms girlfriend and that the GF aint to happy with his carrying-ons :pac:

Does anyone else think that Tom is much better in being himself now that he hasn't his head stuck up Loathims ass ?

He is coming across more relaxed and not as defensive I think ,, now that he's not trying as hard to fit in .

I still dont like him haha. He seems like such a sheep just following others actions

• Registered Users Posts: 29,101 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

redshoes15 wrote: »
    I really want Isabelle to win this. As long as she stays away from Sam if/when he makes a move I think she'll do top 3. Chanelle and Kieran will be top two unfortunately.

i agree. Isabelle is the only housemate i like now. the rest i either don't care about or actually dislike intensely.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

bingocat wrote: »
    I still dont like him haha. He seems like such a sheep just following others actions

I still don't like him either , but just find him less annoying than he was :pac:

• Advertisement

They just showed Joe in drag on bots twerking for the house

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

They just showed Joe in drag on bots twerking for the house

He's desperate for camera time, needs it with Friday fast approaching. I dislike him so much I can't decide if it was funny or not...

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Annie and Fannie from bit on the side should be put into the house, sit in the corner and just watch and write together on their notepads about the hms but the others not allowed interact at all with them, can only imagine the paranoia from that lot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What ??
    I've tuned out of BOTS to be honest , am finding it all tough going this year :(

I find it to be like a kids show so i paws it and walk the dog so I can fast forward most of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Not so subtley set up by Rylan there. 'So, what did you think of Izzy's dancing, Lateysha?'
    'She needs to come to one of my dance classes'. Plug, plug. *yawn*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I find it to be like a kids show so i paws it and walk the dog so I can fast forward most of it.
    Brilliant :D

I think they missed a gap by not putting an intellectual female into the house that would engage Raph so Channelle might finally explode once and for all. It's all so staged and lazy! I feel so so lazy watching and still waiting like a sloth here but know nothing's really gonna happen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

wyrn wrote: »
    Brilliant :D

:) just checking people read what I write. :)
    And who would cop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Anyone else think Sam looks like an old guy dressed in teenager's clothing?

Still Ill wrote: »
    Anyone else think Sam looks like an old guy dressed in teenager's clothing?

Maybe,,but I'm gonna put it out there...

I'm liking him, I think he has potential to be another Izzy. Joe started at him saying along the lines of ' if ya have somic to say do it to the face ya know what I mean for fack sake'... literally when he had just kinda done that with Tom but Joe had deciced to butt on in. FFackS

He keeps very cool too and doesn't raise temper, noticed also like that everyone bitches to Izzy not realising that she sees their point of view but she doesn't put in an insult to the person in question.

My tin foil hat is firmly on head... Sam and Izzy are in cahoots!

Tin foil hat off, I could be wrong; i thought Kieron might have shone when Lotion left; alas not yet or to be perhaps..but I still like Deborah

Oh and awkward that Raph was too polite for Andrew who is another housemate over stepping the mark and being too familiar physically

• Advertisement

Andrew....yuck what a creep. Had a right laugh at the shocks task . funniest part of BB so far I think .

Isabelle still managed to stay cool during it like she was quietly enjoying the zaps plus the sight of saps make a commotion around her. She's tv gold, loves havoc but steps back and watches with a twinkle in her eye

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Ellie's voice is starting to go right through me.

Only now? Ah Duck Soup, I didn't realise you really were a fan of the chuffin black pud song for real ðŸ˜

wyrn wrote: »
    Oh dear god this task is vomit inducing. Do not watch if eating. You have been warned!!

Sorry for all the posts but catching up,,,the end of that is hilarious wyrn
    Deborah @ your man "arrggh what the hell are you?" After he showed his face and had been grand with a husky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Just catching up.........

Deborah in the dairy room saying she never said a bad word about Ellie..........

Well, apart from saying she punched her in the face!

I think Kieran wrecked Ellie's head when she was drunk tbf to her. The Isabelle thing I think was the drink, and a little jealously.

I'm surprised given that most of you hate Sam and Ellie so much that you haven't nicknamed them Salmonellae :D

I agree with Lougarden though, Sam is growing on me and I think he genuinely likes her.

I want Charlotte out now, she is doing nothing!!

Andrew's voice goes trough me! His crush on Raph reminds me of Craig's crush on Anthony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Ya can't mention sheep and Welsh people in the same sentence!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Deborah in the dairy room saying she never said a bad word about Ellie..........

Well, apart from saying she punched her in the face!

I think Kieran wrecked Ellie's head when she was drunk tbf to her. The Isabelle thing I think was the drink, and a little jealously.

I'm surprised given that most of you hate Sam and Ellie so much that you haven't nicknamed them Salmonellae :D

I agree with Lougarden though, Sam is growing on me and I think he genuinely likes her.

I want Charlotte out now, she is doing nothing!!

Andrew's voice goes trough me! His crush on Raph reminds me of Craig's crush on Anthony.

Would be an insult to Salmonella :pac:

Actually Sam is growing on me, he's seems sound enough when not drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Pete, are you confusing Deborah and Hannah on purpose or are we watching diff shows?!! Or maybe I'm the one that's confused :confused::confused: It was def Hannah that was going on about Ellie punching her? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Am I confusing them on purpose? Nope

Just confusing them :P

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

Am I confusing them on purpose? Nope

Just confusing them :P

:P:P

• Advertisement

Jeff2 wrote: »
    :) just checking people read what I write. :)
    And who would cop it.

I just thought you had dyslexia to be honest :o:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement