Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Well, after tonight I am thinking Tom is a gonner (hoping) but it depends on how tomorrows episode is edited. Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Jeez Kerry Katona's tattoo on her back going on to her shoulder is horrible I may be biased in the fact that I don't like tattoos but its horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Between Tom acting the cock and Sam taking out his cock, this is low

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kerry Katona wrecks my head when she is on the panel .
    She forgets that she CAN actually talk in a normal tone of voice..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Is this guy Marnie in disguise? Gobby git.

• Advertisement

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Is this guy Marnie in disguise? Gobby git.

Who is he, WHO IS HE?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Tom's girlfriend is Paris Hilton.

And in other news , this is as boring as f*ck..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

lotan5.jpg

Duck Soup wrote: »
    lotan5.jpg

My eyes. My eyes!!!!

• Advertisement

Tom's dad looks like he could be his mate wow :eek:

Randy Mandy was gone way too soon :pac:

Also Joe's girlfriend looks like she could be Tom's girlfriend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Jesus, how much younger is Joe's bird, LJ, than Joe?

Tom's dad and Joe's girlfriend look the same age. Tom's dad must have been 14 when he became a dad

Jesus, how much younger is Joe's bird, LJ, than Joe?

F*ck this, I'm off to get 'Bad Boy' tattooed on my neck!

And now ye know why Joe is " The Geezer " :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Now we know why Joe is all about the cash prize ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Kolido wrote: »
    Now we know why Joe is all about the cash prize ;)

Why? :confused: BOTS didn't record for me last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Why? :confused: BOTS didn't record for me last night.

Didn't see it either, was just going by the comments above regarding his young, glamouress GF :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,376 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I look forward to big brother every summer but I think this season is poor.

I'll watch again next year to see if they fix it but I think it might have run its course. Everyone knows what they have to say to be an entertaining housemate 'if I have a problem with you I'll say it to your face', nobody in the real world does this! The whole of our society is dependant on people not saying what they think and stewing until they explode.

This season is full of reality tv cliches and people who wish they were on love island.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

I look forward to big brother every summer but I think this season is poor.

I'll watch again next year to see if they fix it but I think it might have run its course. Everyone knows what they have to say to be an entertaining housemate 'if I have a problem with you I'll say it to your face', nobody in the real world does this! The whole of our society is dependant on people not saying what they think and stewing until they explode.

This season is full of reality tv cliches and people who wish they were on love island.

That seems to have crept into the psyche among these sorts. It results in people being unnecessarily rude and confrontational.

red ears wrote: »

That seems to have crept into the psyche among these sorts. It results in people being unnecessarily rude and confrontational.

This is it. They all know they have to say it because it's what people on reality TV shows say to each other. That's why I think it might have reached its natural conclusion. People know how you're supposed to behave to succeed on reality TV. There's no chance of seeing someone behave normally - except hurricane Sue. She seems completely lacking in self awareness at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Can't believe I'm saying this.................... but even the rows are boring, that's how crap this has become.

Hope they get some decent celebs for CBB and it's not just yet more ex reality show contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

lotan5.jpg

You know when you are in a classy joint, is when the drinks are 75p!!
    Maybe it's a ploy to get the patrons so blotto that they will eventually think Lotan isn't so bad on the eye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm just thinking but could you imagine the rows that Lotan and Sue could have had if the public had chosen her over Tom "I'm Welsh me" Thumb!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

I'm actually so bored of big brother now, last nights episode was hard to keep watching I kept getting bored. Such a shame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Sue spoke more truth in 10 minutes of one show than probably the this and the last series put together. Everything she said was the truth and what I found remarkable is how deluded some of them are. What do some of them think they are on, a holiday camp?

It is a TV show with a prize fund of 100k up for grabs (well it was until they took 15k from it). How can Tom be so deluded to think he isn't on a game show in which others compete to win and win money? I found the whole scene astonishing viewing at how people can just switch their brains off from reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Andrew is pestering Raph again tonight....... Leave him alone!! :mad:

Andrew seriously needs to cop on. I don't think he's a bad lad but if A man was doing that with a woman, it would be obvious how he's in the wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

350px-BB6_craig_anthony.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement