Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Andrew seriously needs to cop on. I don't think he's a bad lad but if A man was doing that with a woman, it would be obvious how he's in the wrong

This 100 % .
    If it had happened to a woman he would have been called into the diary room and warned about it . His half hearted attempt at an apology was just him letting Raph know he was going to do it again , and blaming it on forgetfulness ? That was just showing he has no intent of stopping .

Wrong and creepy as f*ck .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Ah here, what's the story with eviction being on at 10pm tonight. They really want to kill off this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This 100 % .
    If it had happened to a woman he would have been called into the diary room and warned about it . His half hearted attempt at an apology was just him letting Raph know he was going to do it again , and blaming it on forgetfulness ? That was just showing he has no intent of stopping .

Wrong and creepy as f*ck .

Completely agree. Ralph was obviously uncomfortable and he told him to get away. When Andrew tried to kiss his neck, Ralph panicked and hit the floor and told him to get off. If he does it again it would be a bit rapey.

Like I said I don't think Andrew is a bad lad but his behaviour is bang out of order.

Completely agree. Ralph was obviously uncomfortable and he told him to get away. When Andrew tried to kiss his neck, Ralph panicked and hit the floor and told him to get off. If he does it again it would be a bit rapey.

Like I said I don't think Andrew is a bad lad but his behaviour is bang out of order.

Exactly , it was so obvious that Raph didn't appreciate his advances , at all . I half thought Andrew was ok when he went in , albeit a bit strange , but I actually think now he knows exactly what he is doing , and is manipulative and I think we're under estimating how much of a game he is playing tbh .

And yes I know everyone is playing a game , but even with Joe the other night , I found him to be condescending in the words he used .

Actually I think he is Cunning , Creepy Andrew :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Wouldn't be surprised to see Andrew getting kicked out even at this late stage. He seems like the kind of bloke who would cross the line with a few drinks in him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

wyrn wrote: »
    Ah here, what's the story with eviction being on at 10pm tonight. They really want to kill off this show.

apparently the eviction isn't live, and it won't be from now on. so i read on a thread on another forum.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

apparently the eviction isn't live, and it won't be from now on. so i read on a thread on another forum.
    Seriously? I wonder what the thinking is behind that. Think I've finally given up on BB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That sucks, really sucks! Why are they doing this to us? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Don't know what the thinking is for that, I thought they got most of their votes in during the eviction show. :confused:

It's beyond a joke at this stage if thats the case.

They probably got fed up having to pay people to be the "crowds " outside the studio..

Ah no , it really is gone beyond saving in all honesty if the evictions aren't going to be live .

The Death March is ringing the end of BB it seems , how can they come back from this ?

• Advertisement

They probably got fed up having to pay people to be the "crowds " outside the studio..

Ah no , it really is gone beyond saving in all honesty if the evictions aren't going to be live .

The Death March is ringing the end of BB it seems , how can they come back from this ?

I'd say they'd still have the crowds hissing and booing, I hope they do.... Deco will be devastated, every year he goes over to be part of the crowd for the final.. Ha! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I still don't understand how Andrew didn't get a warning for the way he was coming onto Raph, if Raph was a female you would be guaranteed that Andrew would be called into the diary room

In all honesty , all this chopping and changing with the rules in the house , some people getting called in and berated for something that others are getting away with , the constant letting them know what is being said by other HM's , people walking and coming back in , the never ending supply of alcohol , not enough punishments , has ruined what BB used to be , for me anyway . A civilian BB with hardly any civilians but mostly fame hungry ***** ?

I thought they had scraped the bottom of the barrel last year with some of the HM's they had , but this year is the worst . Imo anyway , it's not as enjoyable as previous years.

Rant over , sorry :D

This thread however , remains the best bit of BB always :)

Turned on channel 5 thinking the eviction would be on at 9pm but no 10pm which only means the show is going to drag

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Rylan is on Celebrity Crystal Maze on Ch4 now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

the channel 5 announcer said the eviction is live. so it seems what i read on that threat about it being pre-recorded from now on is nonsense. i hope anyway. whatever is going on, they need to stop chopping and changing the times the show is on at.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

In all honesty , all this chopping and changing with the rules in the house , some people getting called in and berated for something that others are getting away with , the constant letting them know what is being said by other HM's , people walking and coming back in , the never ending supply of alcohol , not enough punishments , has ruined what BB used to be , for me anyway . A civilian BB with hardly any civilians but mostly fame hungry ***** ?

I thought they had scraped the bottom of the barrel last year with some of the HM's they had , but this year is the worst . Imo anyway , it's not as enjoyable as previous years.

Rant over , sorry :D

This thread however , remains the best bit of BB always :)

Go for it Mam! Tellin' it like it is! :D

Also apparently the get new bedding every week instead of washing it themselves. How lazy. I suppose though, less time for fighting and drinking otherwise

https://twitter.com/LadyDetectives1/status/883072282951897089

wyrn wrote: »

Jesus wept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I presume that story will be used in a future task just to see Ellie and Kieran's reactions.

I hate Joe, but I would like to see Charlotte go tonight, she's just invisible.... Every year they bring in people like that, such a waste of space!........ I'm really not "at one with the BB house" :mad:

I hate Joe, but I would like to see Charlotte go tonight, she's just invisible.... Every year they bring in people like that, such a waste of space!........ I'm really not "at one with the BB house" :mad:

I don't mind Charlotte at all, I know she hangs out with the 'cool kids' but she seems ok. Can't stand Joe, wan*er. Hope he goes.

I'm not being funny but I genuinely forgot that Charlotte is still in the house

I want Emma's earrings

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Go Ellie........ hate that runaround Sue.

Only good thing about this starting at 10 is I got to watch Love Island live

From bad to bald thought we were still talking about Sam's penis :D

Go Ellie........ hate that runaround Sue.

Keep away from the runaround Sue... :)

• Advertisement

Thes piece to the camera are getting increasily woeful. Seriously, it's like they got a college intern to write this stuff (apologies to college interns - I just mean someone with little experience)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement