Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭NeonCookies

This interview was woeful...

Joes favourite phrases:
    "I've had enough of it" (while continuing to be involved in the argument)
    "I'll shake your hand" (holds person's hand in an intimidating way while repeating the offensive point)
    "I dont give a ****" (repeated 20 times for emphasis to show he really doesn't care)
    "I'm 56!!" (Repeated ad nauseum even when completely unrelated to the topic at hand)

Still, would have preferred Charlotte to go.. boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Annani

Right I'm recording bots.

Nightie night all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Definitely one of the weirdest eviction interviews I've seen. Emma was definitely struggling but I can see why. Not a nice guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

kopite386 wrote: »
    "only started coming over to the boys side" I didn't like that comment he thinks the divide in the house is Boys & Girls ? What happened to Charlotte and Ellie being on his side ?

and the comment he made about Raph "being the way he is" I wonder what he meant by that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That was one of the strangest interviews this series .
    Apart from Joe swearing a lot , and Emma not getting the chance to fawn over the evicted HM , and there wasn't as much giggling from her as usual , I thought Joe gave a good enough account of himself and his time in the house .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

kopite386 wrote: »
    Double eviction next Friday unfortunately also on at 10pm

Is there a reason for the late starts? Are they avoiding competition from Love Island for ratings?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

I can't be the only one who has noticed the shocking lack of atmosphere? Absolutely horrific show! No crowd, no passion, no noise, no atmosphere and with all that combined means no one cares. It's like kyrptonite to a show like BB for no one to care enough to make noise.

Tonight is all on the producers of this show who have destroyed the series with arguably the worst choice of housemates of all time. I have NEVER seen such a bad live eviction show with such little passion and atmosphere. I am actually shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I can't be the only one who has noticed the shocking lack of atmosphere? Absolutely horrific show! No crowd, no passion, no noise, no atmosphere and with all that combined means no one cares. It's like kyrptonite to a show like BB for no one to care enough to make noise.

Tonight is all on the producers of this show who have destroyed the series with arguably the worst choice of housemates of all time. I have NEVER seen such a bad live eviction show with such little passion and atmosphere. I am actually shocked.

I noticed this too. When the interview wrapped up, there was no applause just total silence which was so odd

and the comment he made about Raph "being the way he is" I wonder what he meant by that.

Right , this probably sounds really weird , but has it anything to do with Raph being American ?
    I know people think it's because Raph is gay , and maybe it is that reason , but if so , then why didn't he say the same statement about Andrew , or include him in it also ?

Am probably totally wrong , but sure :pac:

A bit harsh. I've enjoyed this series. It was quieter tonight I will agree with that.

Big Brother 4 - now THAT was boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

BOTS is so funny.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Right , this probably sounds really weird , but has it anything to do with Raph being American ?
    I know people think it's because Raph is gay , and maybe it is that reason , but if so , then why didn't he say the same statement about Andrew , or include him in it also ?

Maybe I picked it up wrong but he seemed to make out that the girls were more comfortable with him "the way he is".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The end of the interview was a bit abrupt without an crowd reaction... But it was a live eviction, wasn't it?

A bit harsh. I've enjoyed this series. It was quieter tonight I will agree with that.

Big Brother 4 - now THAT was boring.
    Emma Willis looked physically bored, unless I am misreading it or something but that was the worst live eviction show of all time for all the things I have said. Never seen anything like it. The interview itself had no atmosphere around it. What is going on!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »

No Mam, I think it was because Raph was more intelligent than him.

Maybe I picked it up wrong but he seemed to make out that the girls were more comfortable with him "the way he is".

No Minnie , I'd say it was me who picked it up wrong tbh , I was probably just hoping he didn't mean it the way it came across :o

Lotan was a complete cock but they are struggling to get into the million rating range and yet throw out arguably the biggest character of the series. They don't know what they are doing this series from the amount of bad decisions they have made. If you look at it from a cynical point of view with Lotan they probably should have just let him sleep on it in a different room for the night and just warn him behind closed doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seems to be something up alright...........

DEKomFTV0AAYnbM.jpg

Seems to be something up alright...........

DEKomFTV0AAYnbM.jpg
    I saw that. What is going on! Why is the atmosphere awful, why can't they get people in?

Double eviction next week.

Link.

• Advertisement

I saw that. What is going on! Why is the atmosphere awful, why can't they get people in?

Might have been a terrorist threat / hoax threat of some kind and so they allowed in a select few people to be on the safe side.

According to BOTS Tom's girlfriend is going in.... seen her sister say she's annoyed all right but all seems manufactured as I don't think he's done much in the way of flirting or anything in there.......... seems like a desperate attempt to drum up some interest.

The plus side to this year being so poor, might be that they stop having all these Z listers on the civilian edition of BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

On the plus side, good to see dk back.. ..

Is there a reason for the late starts? Are they avoiding competition from Love Island for ratings?

Same company own both shows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think this series has killed my love of BB, I'm not even bothering to watch BOTS. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Might have been a terrorist threat / hoax threat of some kind and so they allowed in a select few people to be on the safe side.

That's some seriously pissed off BB fan/terrorist bothering to blow up the BB house. The series isn't THAT bad :)

Weird........... unless the evictions is a fake double eviction, which they've had with Davina and just played the noise of a crowd.

https://twitter.com/TomGardinerUK/status/883458657316466688

Weird........... unless the evictions is a fake double eviction, which they've had with Davina and just played the noise of a crowd.

To be fair there was none tonight either! :lol:

No Mam, I think it was because Raph was more intelligent than him.

Looks like you were right, and I got it wrong too.

• Advertisement

Who da fcuk is he?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement