Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

deco nate wrote: »
    Who da fcuk is he?

Was just thinking the same. A superfan apparently! Totally reliable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Who da fcuk is he?

You don't know who Tom Gardiner is?? Seriously??!!

Me neither until tonight. He's a BB superfan, apparently, and constant audience member.

Joe needs to stop calling Raph a pr1ck in interviews. It just shows how bitter he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

You don't know who Tom Gardiner is?? Seriously??!!

Me neither until tonight. He's a BB superfan, apparently, and constant audience member.

And BB would tell him instead of the real press because......?! #fakenews ;):)

Ah he seems legit in fairness.

He said most of the crowd were asked to leave shortly before the interview took place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Lotan was a complete cock but they are struggling to get into the million rating range and yet throw out arguably the biggest character of the series. They don't know what they are doing this series from the amount of bad decisions they have made. If you look at it from a cynical point of view with Lotan they probably should have just let him sleep on it in a different room for the night and just warn him behind closed doors.

He threatened physical violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Joe in his ripped jeans, what the F!.. Joe, you're 70, not 17!

Ah he seems legit in fairness.

He said most of the crowd were asked to leave shortly before the interview took place.

Why were the crowds asked to leave?

Some were booing, so he was gonna sort 'em out, innit!

Said he doesn't know, referred to it all as "confusing".

It's chuffin strange is what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I didn't see it but I guess Joe the boss would have kicked them all to bits.:)

Have you ever seen the 4 Lions movie?;)

Have you ever seen the 4 Lions movie?;)

No, but I just Googled it...... Oh! ..... Whatever happened to "they will not win" and carry on as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Emma's dress is rank. She needs to sack her stylist she has worn some dreadful outfit this series.

Have you ever had someone knock at the door when you were in your underwear getting ready for a night out and you have to wrap the sheet around you to answer it?

Yep, thats what her dress looked like :D

No, but I just Googled it...... Oh! ..... Whatever happened to "they will not win" and carry on as normal.

Great movie, think it's on all 4. A must see movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Joes made a holy show of himself on BOTS. :mad:

He's pissed and swearing and cutting the guts out of Arthur and Raph. Dickhead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

'Listen mate, you're just too facking intelligent for me mate. Honest to God mate, I will facking tell you to your facking face if I have a problem with you. *grabs hand* Listen, I am 56 and I've been here four weeks and I'm facking telling you it's not easy. Don't bring my facking daughter into this. Do not call me darling. Did you facking hear me mate? *hugs* My estimation of you has gone down *smokes* See these bags mate, I ain't never had anything like them before and I'm 56 mate.'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Same company own both shows

No they don't that big brother and ex on the beach

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

RobertKK wrote: »
    Lotan was a complete cock but they are struggling to get into the million rating range and yet throw out arguably the biggest character of the series. They don't know what they are doing this series from the amount of bad decisions they have made. If you look at it from a cynical point of view with Lotan they probably should have just let him sleep on it in a different room for the night and just warn him behind closed doors.

He threatened physical violence.
    Yeah but the series I feel was at its best when he was in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

Am I the only one that thought that Joe's head looked like a wrinkly ballbag?

We'll leave it at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Back from the woods. No big brother since Tuesday & honestly I didn't miss the show.

I did miss the thread though, looking forward to catching up with all of that. You lot were exceptionally posty with many many posts.
    Will try to watch live tonight :D

In the fashion show bit from last night's show, I have two observations.

1. Izzy was funny with the way she played out her little stumble. I like her sense of humour, it's kinda quirky.
    2. Charlotte might be uninteresting but boy does she look great in her LBD. I said out loud "hubba hubba" verbatim.

And so Joe is out, I wish it was Charlotte as she is dull. Joe contributes more as a HM but he has been very grumpy so can understand why people voted for him. Weirdly Tom is growing on me a bit :o

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    I think Skip's away at the moment so here's this week's poll that he set up
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=103985849

Thanks Gizmo :D

We were close in the end, we had Tom ahead of Joe by 1 vote. I assume some people forgot about Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Simone doing a Kim.:)

Simone is really irritating and what a horrible prank "piss in a bottle and leave it there" there is a reason she came 4th for the people's housemate on launch night and I won't be surprised if she is next one out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Andy West was on the Going Underground political show on RT earlier today.

Ehhh Chanelle you didn't own up to the egg joke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Welcome back Skipper :)

Simone we all know you did it and you're that stupid you are going to own up to it by not owning up to it

• Advertisement

Welcome back Skipper :)

Good to be back! Missed this place something awful. You lot are great

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement