Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

skipper_G wrote: »
    What's the loud one with ill fitting clothes named again? Regardless, yeah she needs to go asap

Chanelle

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Tom is starting to realise that his position might not be all good lol! People are going to start turning against him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

kopite386 wrote: »
    Im happy that he's splitting up the couples - we will get to see each individually
    Also Sukhvinder is not happy haha delighted

I'm intrigued to see what exactly she's going to be like now, ie; is there any legitimacy to her annoyance with people or is she just acting out in petulance because her hubby got a badge and she didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

I'm glad they're turning on Tom so quickly, he's a nasty dwarf.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

So...does this mean all the people whose citizenship was revoked are up for eviction as well as having to sleep in squalor?

• Advertisement

I bet ya half the **** he said the public said was actually him but he's putting it back onto the public as to not get the backlash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Who is he ? Joe ?

Geezer

Jaxxy wrote: »
    I'm glad they're turning on Tom so quickly, he's a nasty dwarf.

He has the personality of a splinter.

skipper_G wrote: »
    I'm intrigued to see what exactly she's going to be like now, ie; is there any legitimacy to her annoyance with people or is she just acting out in petulance because her hubby got a badge and she didn't

I agree but it just kind of annoyed me the way she told everyone to not nickname her - I get not wanting a nickname but she couldve been nicer about it

So...does this mean all the people whose citizenship was revoked are up for eviction as well as having to sleep in squalor?

I doubt it, I reckon there will be a chance for some of them to win citizenship. And a few will be up for eviction

• Advertisement

Is she really discussing the size of her boyfriends penis facking hell in sure hes delighted haha

I agree but it just kind of annoyed me the way she told everyone to not nickname her - I get not wanting a nickname but she couldve been nicer about it

I agree in general, she could have been a lot more courteous about it. However, I'd imagine with a name like Sukvinder she probably had a terrible time in school with it being shortened to Suk. Imagine what the young lads would do with that. :rolleyes:

Who vinder? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I took that more to be of her being fed up with people calling her Suk

Jaxxy wrote: »
    I agree in general, she could have been a lot more courteous about it. However, I'd imagine with a name like Sukvinder she probably had a terrible time in school with it being shortened to Suk. Imagine what the young lads would do with that. :rolleyes:

She probably got suk'd more than Chanelle's boyfriend ever has.

Going for a slightly milder version of nasty Natalie perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I like the sisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

To be fair to Lotan he is right, it is a game. Why are some of them getting so upset.

I thought it was illegal to have a camera IN the bathroom

RobertKK wrote: »
    I like the sisters.

I bet you do, you sly dog!

• Advertisement

I like bewbs and all but seriously hope yer wan has a bra, she's putting me right off my bowl of crunchy nut corn flakes.

Ah **** off Vic telling the females that the males should be in single beds and the females share - you should've got in there faster

- Oops his name is Joe, don't know where I got Vic from

I really like Mandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭yohan the great

There's surely more to that employee-employer relationship?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought it was illegal to have a camera IN the bathroom

There has always been cameras in the BB toilet but not in the CBB one.

There has always been cameras in the BB toilet but not in the CBB one.

Then I must have the same reaction every time as I always forget that haha

There's always one poor fecker who's looking for depth in the house...some sign of intelligent conversation.

I always feel dreadfully sorry for those poor saps.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

This must be the earliest that so many are cracking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The bedrooms seem a lot smaller to previous years.

• Advertisement

Rebecca is right, talking about lip gloss is not going to cut it. She might have potential to be a good HM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement