Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Back from hols at last and couldn't even keep up with thread as my lovely daughter used up all my data on first day. I've just watched last night's episode, is there any point in me catching up on the previous 9 episodes? Probably not and to be honest I missed this thread more than the show.

Love Raph and izzy, chanelle is great telly and the rest are meh.

Even though I couldn't stand lotan he was great to watch the show misses him. It would have been good to see his reaction to Sam and Ellie.

Just want CBB to start now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Back from hols at last and couldn't even keep up with thread as my lovely daughter used up all my data on first day. I've just watched last night's episode, is there any point in me catching up on the previous 9 episodes? Probably not and to be honest I missed this thread more than the show.

Love Raph and izzy, chanelle is great telly and the rest are meh.

Even though I couldn't stand lotan he was great to watch the show misses him. It would have been good to see his reaction to Sam and Ellie.

Just want CBB to start now.

Welcome back Missy :) if it was a few episodes I would have said catch up but 9 in a row might kill any enthusiasm you have left. It's not been a vintage year by any stretch. You could read the thread and not miss much from the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

That Simone gal is a very weird individual.

Watched it last night for the first time in yonks & she wanting to be hit was nothing short of bizarre!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I missed it tonight but going by the thread, that Simone is the lowest denomination of society.

absolutely. she is the first housemate in big brother history that i actually hate. it's down to her conviction for violent crime though.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,369 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I keep seeing people give loads of credit to Issi for being really clever and really interesting. I think the only interesting thing she did was stand up to lotan at the very beginning. That took balls alright. Since then she has been completely dull. She's an airhead

• Advertisement

Schwanz wrote: »
    That Simone gal is a very weird individual.

Watched it last night for the first time in yonks & she wanting to be hit was nothing short of bizarre!

assuming my theory is correct, it's actually not bizar believe it or not.
    as many will know, simone has a conviction for violent crime, she head butted a 52 year old woman and kicked her while she was on the ground.
    my theory, simone wanted to be hit, she wouldn't hit back, so that by not hitting back, she could gain some favour with some of the public, who would think that she is a nice person. this means dispite her criminal conviction, she would have the potential to keep being on the odd trashy tv show, or some trashy mag.
    outside the house, she would have no problem hitting back and worse, as it would be mostly those within the locality of the incident who would find out about it, hence it mostly wouldn't effect her (yes some others would find out about it, like ourselves from other sources where there are people willing to dig a bit deeper) but for the most part as we can see it wouldn't make a difference because it wouldn't be widely known enough to cause an actual issue. whereas if she hit back last night on bb, she could not be touched by any tv show or mag.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

You're giving her a lot of credit to devise something as elaborate as that :D

I'd say she mentioned the word hit as that is probably how most of her arguments end up in the outside world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Looked like she just wanted airtime. It was completely random and out of nothing.

Kolido wrote: »
    You're giving her a lot of credit to devise something as elaborate as that

highly likely yes. in saying that, i wouldn't under estimate her as she may have had media training. i don't care either way though, i hate her.
    Kolido wrote: »
    I'd say she mentioned the word hit as that is probably how most of her arguments end up in the outside world.

oh it is how her arguments likely end up. no doubt about it. she definitely is a nasty piece of work. no question of that. she shouldn't actually be in the big brother house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

for all of simones talk of bottles of piss, she has nothing on that girl who put a wine bottle up...herself.

why is the show always bounced up and down the listings,one minute its 9,then 10 then 1030, then you put it on the ''proper'' time and love island is on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Confrontation and adult themes so same old same old

Just by the preview I must have missed what Simone said for Andrew to freak out like that

Simone is a proper nutter

There's a shocker. Charlotte spoke

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Hey bitches, I get on with everyone...

Agree with what Charlotte says, you don't have to keep saying something as if trying to convince oneself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Robsweezie wrote: »
    for all of simones talk of bottles of piss, she has nothing on that girl who put a wine bottle up...herself.

why is the show always bounced up and down the listings,one minute its 9,then 10 then 1030, then you put it on the ''proper'' time and love island is on.

I think pissing in a bottle and leaving it beside someone's bed as a prank is a lot worse then what Kinga did.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

A pageant and only for some people. What a crap task :rolleyes:

Charlotte I couldn't agree more with that statement if you did get on with everyone then you don't have to keep mentioning it to everybody that you get on with everyone

Deborah will win I'm calling it now she's Hannah's sister Sue is like her mother and she has 'flanter' with Kieran

Hannah looking a little green when Deborah was chosen to take part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

there have been comments on where simone is mentally, and suggestions that she might be withdrawing from something she's taking outside the house. i dont want to play amateur psychologist and be diagnosing her as bipolar or whatever, i dont know whats up with her. my first reaction is that there was something wrong there.

25 wigs???? WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Sam showing his Neanderthal side there

skipper_G wrote: »
    Hannah looking a little green when Deborah was chosen to take part.

I saw that I think it's because she is miss Nigeria so thought she should have done it over Deborah

As dumb as a box of rocks this one

wyrn wrote: »
    Sam showing his Neanderthal side there

I feel sorry for him, can't be easy with his knuckles scraping around that manky floor all the time. They're not a tidy bunch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

BORING

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I really dislike Chanelle. She'll probably win but I find her personality grating.

Oh FFS.

Cringe

• Advertisement

This is terrible ****e altogether

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement