Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Chanelle puts the 'chest' in 'Manchester'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

could you imagine chanelle performing at the manchester tribute concert...liam gallagher who?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Hannah looks so pissed off being a judge and not a contestant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Deborah taking it all serioulsy I don't think she likes everyone taking the piss out of the competition

Sucking up to the judges right there - sob story alert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I really dislike Chanelle. She'll probably win but I find her personality grating.

Amen to that. She isn't a nice person underneath her vacuous exterior. She's clearly not that intelligent, but will probably win. Voting public seem to think she passes as entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

This task is so pathetic. At least Chanelle gave it socks. Ellie was just so woeful and boring, she should have went for it and run around the garden. Go Deborah! Fair play to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

She's a horror that Chanelle

I really dislike Chanelle. She'll probably win but I find her personality grating.

I flip flop with her. I think she's crude and explosive but that said she is perceptive & smart to pick up on things and is willing to stand up for people (when Ellie & co had a go at Isabelle and Chanelle got up to tell them 5 against 1 wasn't on)

kopite386 wrote: »
    Deborah will win I'm calling it now she's Hannah's sister Sue is like her mother and she has 'flanter' with Kieran

Any chance of the lotto numbers? :)

• Advertisement

See I find Chanelle being so upset there to be very disingenuous. She has form for being a stroppy sulk when she doesn't win or something doesn't go her way. Hard to be sympathetic there.

How can Simone hear word from word yet Ellie and Charlotte are right there and didn't hear what was said

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Simone is rough.

Simone is a **** stirrer no matter the amount of times she says she isn't it is

I really like Sue's lipstick

I would be like Isabelle laughing if I was there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

I'm unsure of the black girl's name but she is an absolute s*it-stirrer

Simone chose to be locked away this time...

I'm not a huge Chanelle fan but I'm impressed by how she walked away and didn't get in Simone's face and shout. I feel that Simone is acting the victim for pity from the audience. She kept saying "Chantelle's turned the whole house against me" when she hadn't. Sha had Sue backing her until she walked in to that bedroom. Now she's using her history & Hannah for more pity

Simone really annoys me she will be the nevg person out im felling you now her and Hannah hopefully with it being a double eviction

• Advertisement

Simone was trying to make Chanelle look bad, and even implied Chanelle was going to do something when she had simply told Simone to leave the room.

Sometimes I think Simone is using a chameleon approach to playing the game (poorly) and other times I think she's just a spacer

Oh Jesus that is ****ing disgusting and disturbing

That is plain weird.

Completely agree with Sam wtf is going on

Tom is so jealous he wasn't kissed.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Chanelle coming across a bit bipolar.

RobertKK wrote: »
    Tom is so jealous he wasn't kissed.

What's the bets when he goes to bed tonight he does that thing where he puts his arm around himself and pretends he's kissing. Bless him poor wee fella

Can't wait for Sue to realise that Simone has played her and that she did indeed hide the bottles

• Advertisement

More alcohol and mor icky kissing. Eughh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement