Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Simone wasn't drunk, she was acting drunk.
    She, is a very dangerous individual. Absolutely no issue with bald face lying, no morals, no real morals so to speak (5yr and 10yr old watching this???, Shameful)
    As someone else said, cant wait to see when Sue finds out she was lying to her.

I still like Channelle and Izzy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Simone wasn't drunk, she was acting drunk.
    She, is a very dangerous individual. Absolutely no issue with bald face lying, no morals, no real morals so to speak (5yr and 10yr old watching this???, Shameful)
    As someone else said, cant wait to see when Sue finds out she was lying to her.

I still like Channelle and Izzy :)

TBh, the only one I'd like to win right now is izzy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Dunno about you guys, but I'm still cracking up over the bottles in the bed prank.. Hilarious stuff altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

deco nate wrote: »
    TBh, the only one I'd like to win right now is izzy

I'm also liking Deborah. I think it's a shame she's been overshadowed by Hannah. I kinda like the banter she has with Kieran. It's just ever so slightly flirty without it being fake. There's no showmance at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Simone is nuts but Isabelle / Channelle are lying when they said that Simone came to them and said she was going to piss in a can......... that can't both remember it wrong and so that's a concerted effort to lie about Simone.... as if she isn't bad enough already like.

They were talking on the grass for a good bit and when the bottle prank came up they said she needed to get more creative cause her pranks were shit! The Simone said:
    "You know what's a good prank, pissing in a can and leave it on the top. These are real pranks man".

Nutjob alright.... but the gruesome twosome deliberately exaggerated what she said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm also liking Deborah. I think it's a shame she's been overshadowed by Hannah. I kinda like the banter she has with Kieran. It's just ever so slightly flirty without it being fake. There's no showmance at all.

Yea but.... #screentime.... I'm an old BB cynic.. .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

WTF was that at the end, Andy freaked out over nothing.

Have they had a night yet without alcohol? I don't know how they can function drinking every night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fast forward getting hit a lot here , wtf is Simone like ? Sue was right , she was baiting Chanelle .

I don't think she's doing it for attention or airtime , I think it's how she normally is in real life , twisting things around and trying to get people to kick off to make herself look good.

The fake mask has slipped and she's showing her true colours now .
    That is the problem, Simeone hasn't been fake, it is all her. She is ill, it is not her fault. She needs to be pulled out ASAP.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Simone was definitely NOT that drunk, she was acting. As crazy and dangerous as she is, I couldn't help feeling like it was a stroke of genius. She caught Andrew out nicely, slagging her off and thinking she wouldn't be able to stick up for herself. He got what he deserved there in my eyes.

She obviously has absolutely no shame, no filter and no remorse. She's either an actress planted in there, has no kids and isn't really called Simone. Or she needs to be removed and assessed.

With regards to spending time in jail, not sure if anyone else has touched on it, but BB would hardly put someone in who had a criminal record and had done hard time?

It's all very strange, but I feel like she'll go down as a memorable housemate one way or the other. Perhaps in more of a 'Kinga' way though :o

• Advertisement

There was a dicussion and a link to a news article on her criminal activity here last week so I believe it's true. Nasty piece of work.

She's controversal so maybe that why they put her in. If it helps ratings, I doubt there is much BB would deem unacceptable with regards to who goes in, as long as it's legal of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That is the problem, Simeone hasn't been fake, it is all her. She is ill, it is not her fault. She needs to be pulled out ASAP.

Truthfully ? I don't think she's ill . I think she is how she is in real life , be that good or bad . I'd be the first to say to pull someone out if I thought they had MH issues to be honest , but I don't think she has .

And the fake bit , I meant I thought when she went in that she was ok , well I didn't like her , but I din't see her as how she was last night , baiting Chanelle , that's all .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

CBB reported to be starting on 3 August which gives less than 3 weeks to clear out this lot.

It's been the worst BB yet and ratings have plummeted to record lows. Has been some speculation it may be the last normal BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

No sympathy for Andrew. (a) He's a nob. (b) He assumed Simone was too drunk to hear his comment. Simone was definitely hamming up the drunk act, I think in her own head she thought people would see her and feel sorry for her as she appeared to be drowning her hurt feelings. And fair dues, sneaky move for using the cover of inebriation to drop Andrew in the sh!t. What odds tonight Simone claims she was too drunk to remember what she said?

I may be the only one on the planet - according to the ratings I probably am - but I'm enjoying this BB more than I have for ages. That's not to say I don't understand why it's not flying in the ratings. You have to have at least one or two normal, likeable people in any reality show, even if they don't win the thing. Even the best of this lot would drive you mental. They're also blurring the lines between BB and CBB. Both seem to draw on the same pool of reality "stars". All that said, the shenanigans are great fun.

In other news...

Hurricane Sue's more of a damp squib.

One idea being floated is moving the house abroad for the next series - to compete with Love Island I'm guessing. So it'll be the socially maladjusted in the sun then.

Chanelle for the win.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Truthfully ? I don't think she's ill . I think she is how she is in real life , be that good or bad . I'd be the first to say to pull someone out if I thought they had MH issues to be honest , but I don't think she has .

And the fake bit , I meant I thought when she went in that she was ok , well I didn't like her , but I din't see her as how she was last night , baiting Chanelle , that's all .

She has issues, that much seems clear to me anyway. I don't know how many other people on here agree with me that she has mental health issue but there you go. I don't see it as normal behaviour from a functioning person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Love Island is finished in 2 weeks so if this finishes in 3 weeks it will have a week where it won't be competing against Love Island for ratings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

kopite386 wrote: »
    Love Island is finished in 2 weeks so if this finishes in 3 weeks it will have a week where it won't be competing against Love Island for ratings.

Media reported last week LI may be extended.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Media reported last week LI may be extended.

Yeah that was just the media Caroline flack already confirmed it ends in 2 weeks. Which works out great for me as it ends on the Friday or Sunday and I fly out for my hols on the Monday.

Also big brother final ends 27 July - CBB starts on August 3rd

kopite386 wrote: »
    Yeah that was just the media Caroline flack already confirmed it ends in 2 weeks. Which works out great for me as it ends on the Friday or Sunday and I fly out for my hols on the Monday.

Also big brother final ends 27 July - CBB starts on August 3rd

You off to the love island? :D

She has issues, that much seems clear to me anyway. I don't know how many other people on here agree with me that she has mental health issue but there you go. I don't see it as normal behaviour from a functioning person.

I do think she has issues but whether or not they are mental health ones I don't know . I am always willing to apologise if I'm wrong tbh , and will do so if it comes out that she does need help . But I still think some of her her issues are anger related .

• Advertisement

The one good thing about all this Simone business is that it's meant you all have at least stopped bullying poor Ellie.

:p

Don't come for us Pete :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Nah Pete I still hate her. Just that I was away for a few days ;) booooo Ellie booooo

On at 10pm tonight just so everyone knows

• Registered Users Posts: 29,099 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

xzanti wrote: »
    With regards to spending time in jail, not sure if anyone else has touched on it, but BB would hardly put someone in who had a criminal record and had done hard time?

sadly they would. c5 and the bb producers are that desperate for controversy and ratings that anyone is fair game now days. if we were talking about c4 bb and earlier c5 bb now you would be absolutely correct.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

I love the way the you can feel the excitement in here for tonights show....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Anyone bothered watching this ? Are did ye all go to the pub without me :p

skipper_G wrote: »
    Anyone bothered watching this ? Are did ye all go to the pub without me :p

We were leaving you alone seeing as you defected from the thread last week :p

Watching it just nothing noteworthy going on

I agree with Charlotte where did Simone get all her money from when she has no job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Simone gets her money from modelling!!! :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement