Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

The last few episodes seem like they are on a constant loop, the same conversations and arguments over and over.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Charlotte's reaction to Simone's claim that she makes money from modelling was pretty much exactly how I reacted

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Charlotte with more sense and a look of 'yeah right' when it comes to Simone modelling.

Think I might have liked Charlotte had she done much of anything in the series. There have been a few glimpses of a brain in there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Forgot about the 'modelling' - I have a different word for what she calls modelling :D

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Forgot about the 'modelling' - I have a different word for what she calls modelling :D

*cough*prostitution*cough*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I hate these episodes with family members/letters from home/videos from home.

Haha Chanelle getting a talking to from her grandmother for the cursing and pissing in the hot tub :D

Their reactions makes me think I am a cold person...I would be thinking 'sure i will see ya when I get out'.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,933 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What's the odds that if any of the original hm's lose power from the bulb , they won't get too much flak for doing it ?
    But if the last four do ?

• Advertisement

skipper_G wrote: »
    *cough*prostitution*cough*

Exactly haha

I hate these episodes with family members/letters from home/videos from home.

Me too, they're normally dull episodes. Also the way some of them go on you'd swear they had been separated for years, it annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I think Paris dumped Tom, I wonder if it's her in the room... :eek:

In regards to Tom's temptation
    It's a phone call from Paris, So I wonder if he took the temptation and then she dumped him ?

Isabelle getting upset for Raph is so funny "I'm getting upset and I don't know why"

I don't get these people. If it's a choice between food in my belly or a message from family all I can say is "Feeeeed me Seymour"

My family would have a lifetime to get over it

Well to be fair to Raph his family lives in the US so it's not like he would see them straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Sue's self-appointment as house amateur psychologist is really beginning to grate....

That didn't sound very broken up to me there Paris

• Registered Users Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Who's Paris?
    Michael Jackson's daughter?
    Paris Hilton?
    Sounds more Swansea than Paris to me.....

• Advertisement

kopite386 wrote: »
    Well to be fair to Raph his family lives in the US so it's not like he would see them straight away

Facetime (with a full belly) when he gets out :)

Haha Simone talking about how much he took off the lightbulb and everyone just got up and was like yeah we are not going into this now like why ramble on about that noone cares

Twenty five minutes in and f*ck all going on in fairness .
    This task is tedious , am I the only one losing heart in this whole thing ? :(

Will still watch it though , am committed :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Twenty five minutes in and f f*ck all going on in fairness .
    This task is tedious , am I the only one losing heart in this whole thing ? :(

Will still watch it though , am committed :D

No you're not wrong, this series is a bit of a slog for me as well. Too many unlikeable people in the house

She already has one sister in the house so don't see why the temptation to see her family was irresistible

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Rubbish task as there is no real risk with failing the task as they can survive easily on the 'basic budget'.

This is ridiculous.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Rubbish task as there is no real risk with failing the task as they can survive easily on the 'basic budget'.

Aye , basic budget with un-limited amounts of alcohol of course !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

For Baby Ellie it's gonna be...
    *spoiler*
    Lotan
    ;)

• Advertisement

She's got a perfectly good sister right there why does she need another one. And what the actual **** are they all crying for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement